hey, havent played diablo in years
i got diablo 1 in 96 and played it till d2 came out but i stoped playin d2 since about 10 months, but anyways , is d1 still gto people who play alot online?i may install it again
Hey.

I play diablo quite alot mostly everyday on us.east normally but i venture into europe and us west.

Where do you play what realm. Skana plays alot in Us. East don't know if she has seen me. I hang out with Fetus and others in Diablo Legit. You are welcome there if you play in the realm or even you want to comefor a visit.

Good luck on chosing the right answer (INSTALL IT).

--Erised--
Diablo One Forever. Diablo Two is the Darkside

xXERISEDXx
ill try to find it, whats these mods ive read about?
A mod is a user created addition/change to the game. For instance, it could make all monsters be named Evil Fluffy Bunnies and make your sword look like a bow.

/edit: Unless, of course, you mean the coolest people alive.[/suck-up]

//edit: I'm not forgetting anyone, am I? If I am, just edit yourself in.

///edit: The new site admin people don't have moderating powers, do they?

////edit: Punctuation
Quote:whats these mods ive read about?

Lounge mods page. If questions more have you, be more specific you must.

And, by the by, posts that look like AOL chat messages are difficult to read, and many posters very much dislike reading such things. When I read such things, sometimes my sanity snaps and my speech patterns become inverted. Never know do I when manifest it will.

-Lemmy
[/quote]. When I read such things, sometimes my sanity snaps and my speech patterns become inverted. Never know do I when manifest it will.[q/uote[

lolz u r lik teh ydoa!!!111oneoneeleven

One a slightly more serious note, thanks for the link. I've somehow managed to miss it.

/edit: P.S. Don't be absurd.
Some members turn into Yoda :huh: , some start :blink: editing their posts B) over and over again, and there's no telling :ph34r: what might happen :( to the rest of them :unsure:. :rolleyes:

So please :angry: use proper :o English. <_<

And welcome to the LL. :) :D :P ;) :lol:
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect