What are the odds...
What are the odds of this happening.

-I found my first Naj's Lightplate gaming with a NM legit friend Larnark[NM]. I let him kill Laz out pops 43ac Naj plate.

-Doing a laz run, from a unique witch in dungean level lower then 15, I found a 45ac Naj plate and gave it to my friend Belios's Arty mage.

-Earlier today someone in Laz's room I forgot who dropped me a 47ac Naj pLate.

-A few runs after that, forgot who in Laz's room, drops me a 50ac Naj Plate.

In short I found 4 Naj plates total and the ac's came in assending order.

~Juju
~Juju

There is no body only the mind...

I use the best scanner ever! It's called Jarulf's Guide and Common sense! How cool is that?

Classic Warrior Saying:
"Nothing is immune to cold hard steel."

---00---,·"·"·,---00---
--( '.'Wink--`·. .·´--('.' )--
-o(")(")-------(")(")o-
There is but one commandment.
Thou shalt kill.
I once found 4 Windforces in a single game.
It seems like to me, when I play on Battle.net I find better items than when I play offline. I have no idea if this is just a thought and nothing more.
" Sleep, those little slices of death, how I loath them. "
- Edgar Allan Poe
Pah, the challenge is to find 9 plates, with dur from 42-50, all in ascending (or descending) order. Come back later :P

Oh, and congrats on your collection of Nice Light Plates. You'll make a few sorcs very happy :)
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
The odds? Since it has actually happened to you, the odds of it for you is 1! :)
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Quote: I once found 4 Windforces in a single game.

I found 5 Baranar's Stars from dlvls 1-6. I stopped playing at that point because I was afraid of how many more I'd find.

-Lemmy
My personal favourite were three consecutive rings of engagement.

*Thud! Wack!*

*Cling!* "Great! Oh... not really."

*Smack! Clank!*

*Cling!* "Woot! What the..."

(Takes stairs down)

*Chop! Slice!*

*Cling* "You have to be kidding me..."
Darcia,May 7 2004, 06:56 AM Wrote:It seems like to me, when I play on Battle.net I find better items than when I play offline.
I usually find much better stuff when I play on battle.net. That is really annoying because I'm Larnark[NM]. I only play online with my naked mage, but I always find stuff my other characters want. I found a TC and held it for my normal sorcerer. It took me two weeks to finally get it transferred, never again!

And why is it my barbarian almost always find evil juju stuff in hell, but my other characters find plain Gothic shields and numerous plain Gothic plates?
Quote:I usually find much better stuff when I play on battle.net. That is really annoying because I'm Larnark[NM]. I only play online with my naked mage, but I always find stuff my other characters want.

Say no more! The game engine operates on the following ironic principles: "If you won't use it, you'll find it." and "You'll find it if you're not looking for it." As a Naked Mage, you're not looking for any items in particular, nor would you use any even if you found them. Thus, the game engine must drop you utterly fantastic items to mock you for not using them.

Similarly, my NM is 38. He's managed to acquire the following: 1 KSoV (Bastard), 1 KSoS (Claymore), 1 Drag/Zod (Amulet). Any normal character seeking such items would clearly not find them by clvl 38. (He also has a TC, 3 TFoS, and a Plentiful/Resurrect Staff.)

Another one of my mages, who refuses to increase his strength over 15 or use +Str items, found both a Dreamflange and a CC (16 str req vs 15 base str).

Quote:And why is it my barbarian almost always find evil juju stuff in hell, but my other characters find plain Gothic shields and numerous plain Gothic plates?

That's the luck of the BAR. Ask Nystul what his found. :)

-Lemmy
LemmingofGlory,May 7 2004, 04:53 PM Wrote:That's the luck of the BAR. Ask Nystul what his found. :)
Tell me about it. My BAR couldn't leave a game before finding a unique. Any unique.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Well last night I found somewhere between 7-10 healing potions in a row :P ! No gold, no items, no exploding empty barrels... just healing potions. I say 7-10 because I wasn't paying too much attention to the first three or so, then was like, hummm... Was sort of annoying actually because I was looking for items to sell to Gris so I could get better gear.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
You know, I think Naj's drops often cause I've found it like 5-6 times. Not like demonspike though, I swear I've found at least 30.