Shrines
No, Gheed says "Hee-He I'm going to party like it's 999" The Hee-he isn't written down. Gheed says the "take some things back" after blood raven or cain or the tower.

Yes, I listen to the NPC's too.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
I tried my hardest and I still failed... :(
Thanks for clearing that up Minionman.

"I'm surprised you made it back in one piece!" (rest left out, would be to easy)

Not that hard to figure out, but one of my favourite lines in the game. :)

Greetings

Nuur

EDIT @Minionman: You may know your D2 quotes, but at least I don't have a typo in my sig :P :)
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Quote:"I'm surprised you made it back in one piece!" (rest left out, would be to easy)

That would be Asheara, also known as Ms. "Because you already have a merc, I'm not going to give you any quest reward. Nope, not even a discount on the next resurrection."
NuurAbSaal,Jun 16 2004, 08:52 PM Wrote:I tried my hardest and I still failed...   :(
Thanks for clearing that up Minionman.

"I'm surprised you made it back in one piece!" (rest left out, would be to easy)

Not that hard to figure out, but one of my favourite lines in the game.  :)

Greetings

Nuur

EDIT @Minionman: You may know your D2 quotes, but at least I don't have a typo in my sig  :P  :)
What typo? (#^%#&%$&%$** crap#$^%$&)

Actually that's the second sig typo. I goofed the amazon basin one too, but instead of a typo I remembered the quote wrong.

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Hi

In the German version Ashara says, if you come back from Act 4 for a quick Meph run: "I'm surprised. Most people who come back from hell are dead....or undead, as the case may be."

good karma
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Quote:That would be Asheara, also known as Ms. "Because you already have a merc, I'm not going to give you any quest reward. Nope, not even a discount on the next resurrection."
Actually I approve of that. Free slave trade? Come on!
Yeah, and wasn't it Hratli who said something along the lines of: "I'm surprised you made it back in one piece" when you ventured back to the third act after you had already been in the fourth?
Just a blurry thought that was on my mind, though.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
"The good news is, everything is unfolding exactly as the book foretold, the bad news is THAT THE STORY ENDS IN OUR UTTER RUIN!!!"

or something like that :)

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Quote:Gheed says the "take some things back" after blood raven or cain or the tower.

it's the Malus quest :)

Greetings

Nuur

I'll remember you.
Than of course there's all the talk about Larzuk's ideas.

"If you're looking for strange magic, ask Larzuk how he avoided the red fever epidemic last month. He says this was because of "hand-washing before meals" said by Nihlathak to assasins

"His head is filled with some strange ideas. Once he asked me for tweny of my best sheets so he could fill them with hot air and spy on Baals soldiers." Malah to everyone

"He came to me with a plan to break the siege. He suggested we fill large hollow tubes with exploding powders and steel balls and, well, like I said, strange." Qual-kek to everyone

These quotes may not have all the words right, but they get the general ideas across.

And Hratli is funny with his "It looks like you're going to hell before me" bit.

Thanks for everyones posts (even though at the end of this it didnt really stay in the lines of the tital) but o well thanks for everyones input! :P
USWEST ----Rojo-Caliente >>ladder<<
Lvl -72 Durid
Lvl -24 Sorcress
As the one to start the off-topicking (nice verb, eh?!), let me apologise! I DID provide a shrine idea though...

:)

Greetings

Nuur

I'll remember you.