HOW DO I TRANSFER BETWEEN CHARACTERS
*hangs head in shame*

You know, I'm starting to think there might be something to this "Alzheimer's"-thing my doctors keep warning me about. I was certain it was just their way of filling their deep pockets with my hard-lent money, but alas.

"Identicle." I've really hit rock-bottom this time. :(

Bolty: I demand you ban me from the forum for a week! This sort of behaviour cannot go unpunished.

If your banana is looking at you funny, you're not treating her right. You need to be more gentle. Bananas can be sensitive creatures. No "wham-bam thank you banana".
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[ Wrote:Angel,Sep 21 2004, 03:30 PM]behavious
I'm thinking someone needs a time-out. Off to your chair young man. You can play with your forum friends again in 5 minutes. Go. :P
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
:blink:

If I say "behavious" was on purpose, will you believe me?

This is insane. I haven't made a single post in this thread yet, that's not error-free. Thank God for that "we don't mind spelling errors"-clause in Elric of Grans Lurkerlounge-netiquette, or I'd be out on my ass faster than Unrealshadow13 can alienate 280 million people.

*spellchecking*

Ok. I have now checked this thing, and it should be free of spelling errors. If it isn't, I will cut my throat.

edit: Fixed some spelling errors. :lol:

(It's been nice knowing you all.)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Doh! Note to self - Next time you send someone to time-out, be sure you check for laptops and sharp instruments. <_<
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:This is insane. I haven't made a single post in this thread yet, that's not error-free. Thank God for that "we don't mind spelling errors"-clause in Elric of Grans Lurkerlounge-netiquette, or I'd be out on my ass faster than Unrealshadow13 can alienate 280 million people.

That's a keeper.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Today's Rose is Rose reminded me of this discussion. Do you want a "grammatical error" hug? :P

-Griselda
Quote:I haven't made a single post in this thread yet, that's not error-free.
I didn't see it. (hint: double negative = positive in most cases, ie: You've made an error free post in this thread)

Anyway, I second ATMA. :) This thread reminded me to download it again, (for the drop calculator) so thanks.