Better Late Than Never!
It says that all acceptance letters will be sent out by the first, not on the first.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
This is going to sound dumb, but where exactly is this rules page? The terms of service?
Artega,Sep 13 2004, 05:00 PM Wrote:Clicky!

Apparently you guys will be getting 1,000 new people on your servers.  Perhaps some of us Lurkers will be among them :)
[right][snapback]55551[/snapback][/right]

Yay, I am one of them. I played some over the weekend, got my human paladin up to level 9. Game looks great at 1600x1200, seems pretty stable (just one crash in quite a few hours of playtime so far).

I've read through the thread Bolty started on how to adjust from Diablo 2, and the tips there have been very helpful, particularly as I try to avoid making mistakes that get my party slaughtered.

So far I'm very impressed with the crowd on Beta Server 2 -- very little of the b.net mentality I'm used to, and everyone there so far is quite tolerant of newbies.

At this point I'm getting a handle on the game, and I wanted to know if I can play with other lurkers. Right now my character is on Beta Server 2, but if there is a group of lurkers who don't mind newbies and low levels I'm willing to start over, do Horde, whatever.