Ignored Users
gekko,Oct 9 2004, 11:09 PM Wrote:Hmm, well I've never met you in person, but I doubt your legs deserve TWO sexy's in the description.  That would imply some very sex legs.

gekko
[right][snapback]57370[/snapback][/right]

My legs are so sexy it is a federal offense for me to wear shorts in public. Do not doubt the sexiness of my legs.

ZZ Top once wrote a song about my sexy legs, but they were drunk and mistook my manly sexy legs for a pair of girl's sexy legs :rolleyes:
gekko,Oct 9 2004, 05:39 PM Wrote:Is that his dress size or your dress size?

Personally, I think he'd look better in a six.

gekko
[right][snapback]57367[/snapback][/right]
I cannot divulge all my knowledge at once. ;)
Quote:My legs are so sexy it is a federal offense for me to wear shorts in public.  Do not doubt the sexiness of my legs.

I don't know, sounds a little fishy to me. There are a few people out there to whom that law applies, and it has nothing to do with sexiness. I'm going to reserve judgment until we get a pic. Nothing's illegal on the internet!!!

But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Chaerophon,Oct 10 2004, 10:32 PM Wrote:Nothing's illegal on the internet!!!
[right][snapback]57398[/snapback][/right]

Maybe not, but as we all know, some things should be.

Luckily, we now have an ignored users button around here somewhere...

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
Chaerophon,Oct 10 2004, 11:32 PM Wrote:I don't know, sounds a little fishy to me.  There are a few people out there to whom that law applies, and it has nothing to do with sexiness.  I'm going to reserve judgment until we get a pic.  Nothing's illegal on the internet!!!
[right][snapback]57398[/snapback][/right]

[Image: leg.jpg]

My leg looks somewhat like this, only more sexier!
Hi,

Stop dieting! At once!

Seeing your bones *under* your skin is a pretty good indication that your diet has achieved its aim. Seeing the bones *through* your skin -- that's just too far.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Pete,Oct 11 2004, 12:55 AM Wrote:Hi,

Stop dieting! At once!

Seeing your bones *under* your skin is a pretty good indication that your diet has achieved its aim.  Seeing the bones *through* your skin  -- that's just too far.

--Pete
[right][snapback]57407[/snapback][/right]

Tomorrow morning I will eat a pound of bacon fried in a pound of butter.

(*note to self: buy extra-soft toilet paper before breakfast*)
Quote:(*note to self: buy extra-soft toilet paper before breakfast*)

HA! LOL! Ain't that the truth.
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Archon_Wing,Oct 5 2004, 11:38 AM Wrote:That's strange. It works fine for me.  Possible bug? Which browser are you using?

I'm talking about seeing a post (or reply to a post) by ignored user
When user is ignored their post looks like so:

You have chosen to ignore <ignoreduser> View this post · Un-ignore <ignoreduser>

where <ignoreduser> is the nick of the user that was ignored.
The underlined parts are hyperlinks.
The 'view this post' hyperlink does not work to expand to see the ignored user's post.
It instead takes you to the starting post of the thread.
If the starting post was made by same ignored user it is not shown either.
Browser is Mozilla 1.7.1.
Movement and window resizing is disabled in the browser.

Archon_Wing,Sep 26 2004, 03:54 PM Wrote:I'm glad the feature to block certain users' post is now implemented into the software. Just a heads up to people who might not notice it.  You no longer have to put with my incessant babble and certain other folks you may not like. :)
[right][snapback]56472[/snapback][/right]

Aye sometimes its good to have that feature....

But then again i dont find you babbling like a brook,when i post every now and then
:ph34r: even though i been the cause of some arguements, /em nudges archon with his sword tip. :unsure:
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]