Ignored Users
I'm glad the feature to block certain users' post is now implemented into the software. Just a heads up to people who might not notice it. You no longer have to put with my incessant babble and certain other folks you may not like. :)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Archon_Wing,Sep 26 2004, 02:54 PM Wrote:You no longer have to put with my incessant babble and certain other folks you may not like. :)
[right][snapback]56472[/snapback][/right]

But that still doesn't keep you from having to listen to competent posters dealing with the sludge at the bottom. :P

Cheers,

Munk

ps. What is this snapback command?

Munkay,Sep 26 2004, 04:16 PM Wrote:ps. What is this snapback command?
[right][snapback]56483[/snapback][/right]
That brings up that little bitty arrow on the bottom right hand side in the quote and you can click on that to go back to the post that was quoted so you can read exactly what was actually written in its entirety.

Edit: Although that functionality doesn't seem to quite be working in outline mode either. It just takes you back to the post that started the thread instead of the post that's quoted, which is what it is supposed to do.
Intolerant monkey.
You guys are so mean.
Archon_Wing,Sep 27 2004, 05:54 AM Wrote:I'm glad the feature to block certain users' post is now implemented into the software. Just a heads up to people who might not notice it.  You no longer have to put with my incessant babble and certain other folks you may not like. :)
[right][snapback]56472[/snapback][/right]

There is a bug. <_<

If one wishes to view the potentially offending poster's post, it doesn't let you override it by clicking on the supplied link. Instead the starting post is shown.
unrealshadow13,Oct 3 2004, 01:29 AM Wrote:You guys are so mean.
[right][snapback]56944[/snapback][/right]

You assume much. :)
Tal,Oct 4 2004, 02:28 PM Wrote:You assume much. :)
[right][snapback]57017[/snapback][/right]

"Never assume. It makes an ..." Oh. Too late, I guess :)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
ldw,Oct 4 2004, 07:13 AM Wrote:There is a bug.&nbsp; <_<

If one wishes to view the potentially offending poster's post, it doesn't let you override it by clicking on the supplied link. Instead the starting post is shown.
[right][snapback]57015[/snapback][/right]

That's strange. It works fine for me. Possible bug? Which browser are you using?

Tal,Oct 4 2004, 07:28 AM Wrote:You assume much.

In assuming that he is assuming much, I assume that you are also assuming much. ;)
Archon_Wing,Oct 4 2004, 08:38 PM Wrote:That's strange. It works fine for me.&nbsp; Possible bug? Which browser are you using?

Works for myself as well.

Archon_wing,Oct 4 2009, 08:38 PM Wrote:In assuming that he is assuming much, I assume that you are also assuming much. ;)
[right][snapback]57062[/snapback][/right]

I assume that your assuming still makes an as... since you assumed that he was assuming about the assuming of Tal.

Oi, I need some tylenol. ;)

Cheers,

Munk

Munkay,Oct 5 2004, 07:57 AM Wrote:Works for myself as well.
I assume that your assuming still makes an as... since you assumed that he was assuming about the assuming of Tal.

Oi, I need some tylenol.&nbsp; ;)

Cheers,

Munk
[right][snapback]57084[/snapback][/right]

If you're talking about that little snapback arrow thing, then it doesn't work for me quite right, either. Takes me back to the first post. I'm using Mozilla 1.5.
unrealshadow13,Oct 3 2004, 06:29 AM Wrote:You guys are so mean.
[right][snapback]56944[/snapback][/right]

Now, in the hypothetical scenario that some members of he lounge might ignore other members of the lounge, one potential solution for the aformentioned ignored members could be, for instance, an improvement in the quality of their posts (discounting the possibility of personal vendettas.)
No way! It obviously can't be the posts, as they are informational and well-thought out. Hypothetically speaking of course. :)

But really, ignoring people isn't mean. I wouldn't want too much attention.

Wow, this snapback feature is cool. *Laughs at the people who can't use it.* :P
*Runs away* :ph34r:
I'm not using the ignore-function on this forum yet, but here's a picture of my signature from another board:

[Image: sig.jpg]
Any more entries, and I will be in violation of the signature size-rule. :P

Oh, and I blurred out some offensive language. ;) It's funny how the same words can be offensive in one language (English), and completely harmless in others (in this case, it was a Norwegian forum. "Why do you have a signature in English on a Norwegian forum?" you ask? Well, it sounds so much cooler that way :P)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Are you just hoping that some people won't understand it? :o :D
Archon_Wing,Oct 8 2004, 01:38 PM Wrote:Are you just hoping that some people won't understand it? :o :D
[right][snapback]57320[/snapback][/right]

Let's face it -- few enough people understand Deebye regardless of language -- or, for that matter, regarldess of sex, religion, pant/dress size, political affiliation or sexual preference (just to name a few). If Deebye doesn't want us to understand something, Deebye just has to act 'normal.'

:P :D

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
gekko,Oct 9 2004, 12:17 AM Wrote:Let's face it -- few enough people understand Deebye regardless of language -- or, for that matter, regarldess of sex, religion, pant/dress size, political affiliation or sexual preference (just to name a few).&nbsp; If Deebye doesn't want us to understand something, Deebye just has to act 'normal.'

:P&nbsp; :D

gekko
[right][snapback]57345[/snapback][/right]

English, male, non-practicing Catholic, 30 waist/32 leg, I hate politics, I like women.

I don't know what my dress size is :(
DeeBye,Oct 9 2004, 12:21 AM Wrote:I don't know what my dress size is&nbsp; :(
[right][snapback]57352[/snapback][/right]

Twelve.
Tal,Oct 9 2004, 07:26 AM Wrote:Twelve.
[right][snapback]57360[/snapback][/right]

Is that his dress size or your dress size?

Personally, I think he'd look better in a six.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
gekko,Oct 9 2004, 06:39 PM Wrote:Is that his dress size or your dress size?

Personally, I think he'd look better in a six.

gekko
[right][snapback]57367[/snapback][/right]

I do happen to have sexy sexy legs :wub:
DeeBye,Oct 9 2004, 08:18 PM Wrote:I do happen to have sexy sexy legs&nbsp; :wub:
[right][snapback]57368[/snapback][/right]

Hmm, well I've never met you in person, but I doubt your legs deserve TWO sexy's in the description. That would imply some very sex legs.

gekko