For those of you that skip the front page
http://www.lurkerlounge.com/

Go see now.
DeeBye,Nov 19 2004, 07:43 PM Wrote:http://www.lurkerlounge.com/

Go see now.
[right][snapback]60546[/snapback][/right]

So does this mean Guild Wars is going to be the new LL game?
Thecla,Nov 20 2004, 12:26 AM Wrote:So does this mean Guild Wars is going to be the new LL game?
[right][snapback]60548[/snapback][/right]

It looks like Half-life 2 to me. It's kinda hard to tell.
DeeBye,Nov 19 2004, 08:43 PM Wrote:http://www.lurkerlounge.com/

Go see now.
[right][snapback]60546[/snapback][/right]

You mean you just noticed that now??? It's been there for like a week now :rolleyes:

-A

Ashock,Nov 20 2004, 01:36 AM Wrote:You mean you just noticed that now??? It's been there for like a week now  :rolleyes:
-A
[right][snapback]60555[/snapback][/right]

Oh man. I feel stupid :(
Thecla,Nov 19 2004, 10:26 PM Wrote:So does this mean Guild Wars is going to be the new LL game?
That looks more like a shot from a World of Warcraft trailer than anything seen in Guild Wars or HL2. At least the picture right now does - a dwarf on a gryphon. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
DeeBye,Nov 19 2004, 10:37 PM Wrote:Oh man.  I feel stupid  :(
[right][snapback]60556[/snapback][/right]

It's ok. I did not notice I was married until 6 months into it. This is really no big deal :-)

-A
DeeBye,Nov 19 2004, 09:02 PM Wrote:It looks like Half-life 2 to me.  It's kinda hard to tell.
[right][snapback]60551[/snapback][/right]

Rats, I was hoping this meant you could be a dwarf in Sims 2 and raise Griffons as pets.
Treesh,Nov 19 2004, 11:42 PM Wrote:a dwarf on a gryphon. ;)
[right][snapback]60559[/snapback][/right]
That was in WoW? That would be cool! I really hated running for hours to get from place to place. It would be really great if they had places where you could hop on a gryphon like you would the bus headed downtown. Ooh Ooh! They could have trains too. You could hop on with others and interact while you rode. They could let you dance in the aisles and maybe even make the Wooh Wooh! sound. Such good ideas. I'll have to send in a suggestion. Maybe they can add some of that in their next patch.

;)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Ashock,Nov 19 2004, 09:47 PM Wrote:It's ok. I did not notice I was married until 6 months into it. This is really no big deal :-)
-A
[right][snapback]60560[/snapback][/right]

Surely you're not equating marriage with the obsessive checking of internet sites?
LochnarITB,Nov 20 2004, 02:04 AM Wrote:That was in WoW?  That would be cool!  I really hated running for hours to get from place to place.  It would be really great if they had places where you could hop on a gryphon like you would the bus headed downtown.  Ooh Ooh!  They could have trains too.  You could hop on with others and interact while you rode.  They could let you dance in the aisles and maybe even make the Wooh Wooh! sound.  Such good ideas.  I'll have to send in a suggestion.  Maybe they can add some of that in their next patch.
;)
[right][snapback]60563[/snapback][/right]
But ships! You forgot to suggest ships! OMG, now they'll never be in! [Image: nyahnyah.gif] ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Thecla,Nov 20 2004, 01:43 AM Wrote:Surely you're not equating marriage with the obsessive checking of internet sites?
[right][snapback]60564[/snapback][/right]

Well, that depends on the marriage.... and the website. For example: The LL has been around as long now as my 1st marriage lasted. That to me means that they are equivalent as far as their importance in my life. Also, reading the LL is a much more pleasant experience than reading my divorce agreement. So, to answer your question, see sentence #1 :-)

-A
Thecla,Nov 19 2004, 10:26 PM Wrote:So does this mean Guild Wars is going to be the new LL game?

Wait, that's not Metroid?
See you in Town,
-Z

Wait... That's not a picture of bolty on vacation?? :(
Munkay,Nov 20 2004, 03:04 PM Wrote:Wait... That's not a picture of bolty on vacation??  :(
[right][snapback]60598[/snapback][/right]
I thought that was Bolty on yet another media junket for a new game. After all, we all know that the only reason he runs the LL is for free game promotion trips and swag by the truckload. :P
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Well, I never actually said that it was marriage that was more important. :P
Thecla,Nov 20 2004, 03:29 PM Wrote:Well, I never actually said that it was marriage that was more important. :P
[right][snapback]60600[/snapback][/right]

Ah well, that's better! B)