Cazlyn
:)
[Image: Cazlyn.jpg]
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
I didn't know there's a Gnome version of the Voidwalker, too ;)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
So... who's the pet here? :P
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Do not mock the gnomes! They are the true powerhouses of the game! Just ask those fools in the Scarlet Monastery. They found out the hard way. ;) Having to fight a gnome mage, a gnome warlock, and a gnome warrior (with a dwarf priest and human mage for support) was just too much for them all! Ph3ar the gnomes! :D

Edit: For you threaded viewers, this is in response to both of the other posts in the thread rather than trying to say that Catlyn was mocking the gnomes. :)
Intolerant monkey.
What's worse than evil in small, squeeky packages?

Evil in a horde of small packages! Someone was running around Ironforge yesterday recruiting for the gnome-only 'Lollipop Guild'. I can just imagine the short pants and the singing now. *runs in fear*

So, is your warlock going to sport a commanding Admiral's Hat as well?
[Image: gurnseyheader6lk.jpg]
Gurnsey,Mar 21 2005, 05:36 PM Wrote:What's worse than evil in small, squeeky packages?

Evil in a horde of small packages!&nbsp; Someone was running around Ironforge yesterday recruiting for the gnome-only 'Lollipop Guild'.&nbsp; I can just imagine the short pants and the singing now. *runs in fear*
[right][snapback]71388[/snapback][/right]

If I could be granted one gaming-related wish, it'd be to be allowed in WoW with my City of Heroes Invulnerability/SuperStrength tanker, fly in the middle of a pack of gnomes and let loose my Footstomp. Followed by Handclap (flying gnomes!).

Em... carry on, nothing to see here :shuriken:
Walkiry,Mar 22 2005, 09:56 AM Wrote:If I could be granted one gaming-related wish, it'd be to be allowed in WoW with my City of Heroes Invulnerability/SuperStrength tanker, fly in the middle of a pack of gnomes and let loose my Footstomp. Followed by Handclap (flying gnomes!).

Em... carry on, nothing to see here&nbsp; :shuriken:
[right][snapback]71460[/snapback][/right]

My Invulnerability/Super Strength tanker was "Pounder Smurf". :) 9 feet tall, blue, white hair, white beard, white tights.

Are they any better than they used to be?
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
Catlyn,Mar 22 2005, 11:50 PM Wrote:My Invulnerability/Super Strength tanker was "Pounder Smurf". :) 9 feet tall, blue, white hair, white beard, white tights.

Are they any better than they used to be?
[right][snapback]71532[/snapback][/right]

Oooooh yes they are. As far as invulnerability goes, Unstoppable got the kibosh, but the tanker attacks got an endurence cost reduction, upped damage, and SS specifically got a nice boost to K.O. Blow and Rage. Tankers rock now!
On Magtheridon, one of the largest guilds is "R U N T" (a joke at the expense of the Horde guild "R U N"). As you can probably guess, it's compsoed of all Gnomes :) Eventually, once they realized they had no healing support, they gave in and admitted Dwarves for Priests and Paladins. PH3AR the Gnomes indeed.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune