The Lurker Lounge Forums
Cazlyn - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: World of Warcraft (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Cazlyn (/thread-6770.html)

Cazlyn - Catlyn - 03-19-2005

:)
[Image: Cazlyn.jpg]

Cazlyn - nobbie - 03-20-2005

I didn't know there's a Gnome version of the Voidwalker, too ;)

Cazlyn - TaiDaishar - 03-20-2005

So... who's the pet here? :P

Cazlyn - Treesh - 03-20-2005

Do not mock the gnomes! They are the true powerhouses of the game! Just ask those fools in the Scarlet Monastery. They found out the hard way. ;) Having to fight a gnome mage, a gnome warlock, and a gnome warrior (with a dwarf priest and human mage for support) was just too much for them all! Ph3ar the gnomes! :D

Edit: For you threaded viewers, this is in response to both of the other posts in the thread rather than trying to say that Catlyn was mocking the gnomes. :)

Cazlyn - Gurnsey - 03-21-2005

What's worse than evil in small, squeeky packages?

Evil in a horde of small packages! Someone was running around Ironforge yesterday recruiting for the gnome-only 'Lollipop Guild'. I can just imagine the short pants and the singing now. *runs in fear*

So, is your warlock going to sport a commanding Admiral's Hat as well?

Cazlyn - Walkiry - 03-22-2005

Gurnsey,Mar 21 2005, 05:36 PM Wrote:What's worse than evil in small, squeeky packages?

Evil in a horde of small packages!  Someone was running around Ironforge yesterday recruiting for the gnome-only 'Lollipop Guild'.  I can just imagine the short pants and the singing now. *runs in fear*
[right][snapback]71388[/snapback][/right]

If I could be granted one gaming-related wish, it'd be to be allowed in WoW with my City of Heroes Invulnerability/SuperStrength tanker, fly in the middle of a pack of gnomes and let loose my Footstomp. Followed by Handclap (flying gnomes!).

Em... carry on, nothing to see here :shuriken:

Cazlyn - Catlyn - 03-22-2005

Walkiry,Mar 22 2005, 09:56 AM Wrote:If I could be granted one gaming-related wish, it'd be to be allowed in WoW with my City of Heroes Invulnerability/SuperStrength tanker, fly in the middle of a pack of gnomes and let loose my Footstomp. Followed by Handclap (flying gnomes!).

Em... carry on, nothing to see here  :shuriken:
[right][snapback]71460[/snapback][/right]

My Invulnerability/Super Strength tanker was "Pounder Smurf". :) 9 feet tall, blue, white hair, white beard, white tights.

Are they any better than they used to be?

Cazlyn - Walkiry - 03-23-2005

Catlyn,Mar 22 2005, 11:50 PM Wrote:My Invulnerability/Super Strength tanker was "Pounder Smurf". :) 9 feet tall, blue, white hair, white beard, white tights.

Are they any better than they used to be?
[right][snapback]71532[/snapback][/right]

Oooooh yes they are. As far as invulnerability goes, Unstoppable got the kibosh, but the tanker attacks got an endurence cost reduction, upped damage, and SS specifically got a nice boost to K.O. Blow and Rage. Tankers rock now!

Cazlyn - ima_nerd - 03-24-2005

On Magtheridon, one of the largest guilds is "R U N T" (a joke at the expense of the Horde guild "R U N"). As you can probably guess, it's compsoed of all Gnomes :) Eventually, once they realized they had no healing support, they gave in and admitted Dwarves for Priests and Paladins. PH3AR the Gnomes indeed.