10 slot bags and other crafted items: Terenas
Terenas is gradually becoming more active. There have been Lurker instance runs on RFC, WC and BFD. I have several alts who can craft items for fellow lurkers. Here is what is currently available. Please list your characters' professions here.

Magead, the tailor mage, is happy to make 10 slot silk bags. He has plenty of silk as a general rule. Heavy leather is also required to make a bag, so if you send him 2 heavy leather for every bag you'd like, he'll mail you a bag.
Some other nice items available are:

Azure Silk Pants
Binds when equipped
Legs Cloth
36 Armor
+6 Intellect
Requires Level 23
Passive: Increases damage done by Frost spells and effects by
up to 7.
Available on request if I have the silk on hand, which I usually do.

Spidersilk Boots
Binds when equipped
Feet Cloth
29 Armor
+7 Spirit
+4 Intellect
+4 Stamina
Requires Level 20
Send Magead 4x Spider's Silk, 2x Iridescent Pearl

Lesser Wizard's Robe
Binds when equipped
Chest(Robe) Cloth
41 Armor
+8 Intellect
+5 Spirit
Requires Level 22
Send 2x Spider's Silk

Wartar, the warrior smith, doesn't like to fight. He can smith modest entry level armor and weapons. However, he doesn't mine these days either (the lazy fellow), and has exhausted his copper supplies though he does currently have tin and bronze. Let me know what you need for what level character and I'll see what he can do.

Sharc, the shaman engineer has just gotten started. At present Rough Blasting Powder, Rough Dynamite and Crafted Light Shot are available.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
My druid (swirlian) is a skinning leatherworker. No idea what she can actually make, but at least you know what she is. Originally I was going to make my shaman (swirlyujest) be a mining engineer, but I just keep not feeling like I would be happy with the engineering. So I recently changed her over to a gathering character. She does mining and skinning. So if you need something that those professions can provide, feel free to drop her a message. I'd be happy to give anything she gets to fellow Lurkers. My druid is in the mid 20's and my shaman is somewhere around 16, if you can get a basic idea of where their trade skills are from their levels.
Conc is a blacksmith with ample supplies of materials to make
Pearl-handled Dagger
Binds when equipped
One-Hand Dagger
13 - 26 Damage Speed 1.70
(11.5 damage per second)
+2 Agility
+2 Stamina
Requires Level 18

I usually have one or two up on the AH at any given time, but if you want one don't buy it from the AH, because I put them up for 60s start price and 85s buyout. They sell with good frequency at that price.

The biggest cost of making them is the vendor bought strong flux (20s). I have plenty of bronze and pearls, send me 25s or 20s and 2 small lusterous pearls and I'll send you a dagger.
----
Concillian is an alchemist and can provide potions up to elixirs of defense and strong trolls blood, plain 'healing' pots, and lesser mana pots. If you need pots, feel free to ask. If I have the mats I'll make them for you. If I don't, and it's a reasonable request (like I need 5 helaing pots, or I need a Strong Troll's Blood for a quest, but not I need 20 healing pots and 20 mana pots), I'll find the mats

He also was able to find the Swiftness pot recipe on only a 15s buyout on the AH. So I can make swiftness pots and have been saving swiftthisle. Briarthorn is actually tougher to keep around. If you want a couple swiftness pots as an emergency tool, let me know. These are like the pearl handled dagger, I generally keep a few up on the AH at 25s, as they sell with good frequency at that but if you ask me nicely I'll make a couple for free.
----
Lianne is an engineer and about all she can provide is guns, currently somwhere around 180 skill or so.

There is a quest in ashenvale with a very nice reward for all classes that requires a Deadly Blunderbus to be traded for some quest item. If you need one of these, let me know. The mats are fairly insignificant, but I'm past copper, so it may take some time for me to farm up the copper.
----
Concillianne is a leatherworker, and can provide any number of things. If you need leather for other crafted items, that's easy.

Most of the items here where the recipe isn't a drop I can make, with the exception of the deviate scale belt which has INSANE mats requirements, requiring 10 perfect deviate scales which only come from wailing caverns (I generally see 1-2 MAX per run)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
swirly,Mar 29 2005, 09:41 PM Wrote:My druid (swirlian) is a skinning leatherworker.  No idea what she can actually make, but at least you know what she is.  Originally I was going to make my shaman (swirlyujest) be a mining engineer, but I just keep not feeling like I would be happy with the engineering.  So I recently changed her over to a gathering character.  She does mining and skinning.  So if you need something that those professions can provide, feel free to drop her a message.  I'd be happy to give anything she gets to fellow Lurkers.  My druid is in the mid 20's and my shaman is somewhere around 16, if you can get a basic idea of where their trade skills are from their levels.
[right][snapback]72366[/snapback][/right]

Thundermane is a leather worker. If you mail me your scraps, or leather, I can upgrade it and mail it back. Currently I'm just short of being able to make heavy leather. So, up to medium right now. I'm pushing hard for him to get leather working to expert, before I resume focus on questing.

Also, if any leather wearers (druids. hunters, shaman, rogues) need an item or medium leather kits, send me a PM and I'll focus on getting built and send it to you. I can build everything now though level 110, but soon that should be well higher.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Marn is a leatherworker and is working thick leather already. I'm going tribal leatherworking with him.

From previous discussions about guild activity though I'm keeping pretty much everything else off the forums. I know there isn't a forum ban on guild stuff but the policy of this site not being a guild site makes me want to keep most of this in game if we can. It also makes me miss efficient guild housing with note boards and such where people can post in game what they are looking for or can supply.

I would suggest that you put your professions in your public, or officer note since everyone has access to change thier own officer notes on Terenas, and we can do look-ups in game that way.

Something like L(205)/Sk(265) would be what I would have for Marn for the 205 leatherworking that 265 skinning. Sure you would still need to use something like Thoot to see what skill it takes to make something you might like but at least you can find out in game if someone can make it.

So you could do
L - Leatherworking
SK - Skinning
BS - Blacksmithing
H - Herbalism
A - Alchemy
Eng - Engineering
MN - Mining
EC - Enchanting
T - Tailor

Skill in parens after it since you don't have a lot of space in the notes. I wouldn't even care if that was listed before the forum handle that I like to have in the public note.

Public notes are quicker to read since you have to actually click the officer note to see it and if we have to, for some reason, actually use officers like on Stormrage we might lose that ability for everyone to see them.

I'll get all my chars updated and if you need anything made just send a PM to me here or a note in game (COD if you like). If I need mats for a more tricky item I'll let you know. If you send an in game mail with mats and a request I can make it. No need to supply common mats though. Leather is easy to get. Heavy hides are my hold up with most things now.

I would suggest trying to ask someone who's skill is closer to the skill required to make the item if you can as well since that will be more likely to give them a skill up for the creation of the item. Benefits as many people as possible. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Mar 30 2005, 12:36 PM Wrote:...
From previous discussions about guild activity though I'm keeping pretty much everything else off the forums.  I know there isn't a forum ban on guild stuff but the policy of this site not being a guild site makes me want to keep most of this in game if we can.  It also makes me miss efficient guild housing with note boards and such where people can post in game what they are looking for or can supply.

I would suggest that you put your professions in your public, or officer note since everyone has access to change thier own officer notes on Terenas, and we can do look-ups in game that way.
[right][snapback]72452[/snapback][/right]
I went back and re-read MJ's posts on Lurker informal "non-guild" guildedness, and I think using the Lounge Crossroads is legitimate to try to organize the activities of Lurkers. Terenas population is getting almost as popular as Stormrage, especially when the Rage is down. The note space is small, and one cannot post much more than minimal capabilites.

What is missing in that small space is a place to post ones "willingness" to help out in a particular area. I've seen on Stormrage various approaches to helping other Lurkers, from extremely helpful to being ignored. And, hey, it's understandable. Since this is an informal collection of game enthusiasts there is no compulsion to play the game in a particular manner, other than what MJ has set as reasonable guidelines of "decent" play.

In many ways we might be paralyzed by our politeness. It might be the servers, but it's easy to confuse frustration with Stormrage as frustration with an individual. There are all skill levels of Lurker players, but what makes us different is a commiitment to fair play, and to improve our skills.

So, speaking for myself;
I'm hesitant to ask for help from people who have not offered it.
In a group I would rather err on taking less than my fair share.
I would rather that people express their feelings, rather than transmit a "bad vibe".

Oh, and we should work on getting at least one deviate scale belt.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I still find that I have little to no interest in the production trades, and thus I gather. I skin for now, and haven't decided between mining and herbalism for the last slot. Anyhow, I generally have at least light leather on me (It's all I can find at the moment), so if you need some, feel free to ask.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
kandrathe,Mar 30 2005, 12:13 PM Wrote:Oh, and we should work on getting at least one deviate scale belt.
[right][snapback]72458[/snapback][/right]

I believe my druid already has a deviate scale belt. I think I have like 12 extra deviate scales as well, just am short on perfect ones. My plan is to hope that my shaman finds more when she gets to WC level. : )
Marn is wearing a deviate scale belt. I don't know if that helps or not. :)

As for the off forums. I'm erring on the side of caution there as well. I prefer to keep as much in the guild as I can. All tabard discussion on Terenas happened of forums and strictly in PM's and guild chat by my choice. Partly because of the issues that happened with the Stormrage discussion on the forums and partly because of only wanting input form people who were playing on Terenas at the time. :)

My theory is that if you are willing to help craft put your skill levels in the note in the abbreviated form. If you don't want to craft for others, don't put it in there.

And yes I have considered using other webspace that I have available to set-up some detailed guild information sharing space. I can see definite advantages to it. But my personsal preference as Terenas guild leader is to keep as much guild stuff in the guild and leave the lounge for more static organization stuff and start discussions.

However I would not mind have a section on these forums set aside purely for guild business. I just personally like to keep as much as is reasonably possible off the current set-up of the lounge forums. :) Which is why my post on willingness to help craft with any of my chars was short and didn't include specific items.

It also because of my stubborness and suggestions to Blizzard to make more in game tools for guild organization. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Going to be updating my public notes to reflect my tradeskills on those characters who have them. I don't mind if I'm contacted via PM here if you've got a request for me to make you something, since we can't really leave messages for people in game unless we want to shell out 30c each time. If I've got the mats, I'll make it for you. If I don't have the mats, I'll try to get the mats. :) The only trade I don't have on Terenas is blacksmith, and I may be forcing my warrior to start that up but I just don't know.
Intolerant monkey.
Time and materials permitting, I am always willing to craft items to help fellow Lurkers! If I am low or out of materials, I am willing to harvest as needed for any specific needs. And I am always willing to share drops with others that could benefit from them.

I have recently switched some of my professions, but here is what I have:
Galahnt - mining & engineering @125 capable of making practice locks, guns and scopes for characters under level 30.
Galahst - tailoring @140 capable of making 8 slot bags.
Garahnt - skinning & leatherworking @ 90 (a recent change) capable of making leather armor of little value :lol: .
Garuhnt - mining & blacksmithing @ 100 capable of making weapons and armor for characters level 10 or so.
FlashNPan - new mage with tailoring and enchanting, capable of making nothing of any use to anyone, but will hopefully supplant my current tailor.

If you have any needs, just shout in game!

Flash
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
Treesh,Mar 30 2005, 03:10 PM Wrote:The only trade I don't have on Terenas is blacksmith, and I may be forcing my warrior to start that up but I just don't know.
[right][snapback]72500[/snapback][/right]
The warrior has been forced into blacksmithing, but since she just picked it up, she's still a lowbie with it. :)
Intolerant monkey.
I have decided to add Herbalism to my gathering, as it seems like I'm always tripping over them. So since I don't USE the herbs, just collect them, feel free to ask me to keep an eye out, or check with me and see what my 'stores' contain.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Mar 31 2005, 11:04 PM Wrote:I have decided to add Herbalism to my gathering'stores' contain.
[right][snapback]72659[/snapback][/right]

Herbalism has more daily use, as potions are "consumables", used in various trade craft items, and rogue poisons. Healing potions are the most obvious, various 'buffs' are others, then there are special utility alchemy potions like lesser invisibility.

Weapons and armor are nice, but potions are usable by everyone--and thus alchemists will always be short on flower-pickers.
Drasca,Apr 1 2005, 08:29 AM Wrote:Herbalism has more daily use, as potions are "consumables",&nbsp; used in various trade craft items, and rogue poisons. Healing potions are the most obvious, various 'buffs' are others, then there are special utility alchemy potions like lesser invisibility.

Weapons and armor are nice, but potions are usable by everyone--and thus alchemists will always be short on flower-pickers.
[right][snapback]72682[/snapback][/right]

Our "group" of 7 or so on Terenas (just bonemage and I are lurkers) are helping to fuel Bonemage's alchemist by gathering herbs. At least 4 of us have herbalism, and of those 3 have no production profession. After running a full party up past 50 so far, we learned what a strain professions are if you don't have multiple gatherers. So we also have extra herbs at the moment, along with an alchemist who should be consistently quite high in skill for his level (still low at this moment).

It has been nice even at low levels to have a nice set of potions available.