So we killed an old God...again.
We've been working steadily on Yogg for awhile now (someone said something on the order of 78 tries) and last night, Yogg-Saron (25) fell before the Avarice Alliance. Click on the screenie below to see uber huge pic o' doom.

[Image: dead_yogg.png]*

*totally gives away where we killed him.

Oh and Bolty rulez.
Quote:We've been working steadily on Yogg for awhile now (someone said something on the order of 78 tries) and last night, Yogg-Saron fell before the Avarice Alliance. Click on the screenie below to see uber huge pic o' doom.

[Image: dead_yogg.png]*

*totally gives away where we killed him.

Oh and Bolty rulez.

Grats on the kill! We've been working on him and are still a ways off I imagine. Must have been a good feeling!
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Gratz guys!
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Gratz guys!

That's awesome!
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:Grats on the kill! We've been working on him and are still a ways off I imagine. Must have been a good feeling!

It is especially after a 3% wipe. I was OT on the encounter and found it a very demanding fight to tank. Our MT had his hands full.
Quote:It is especially after a 3% wipe. I was OT on the encounter and found it a very demanding fight to tank. Our MT had his hands full.

Was a good night all around then as Terenas got their first General kill.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
What a great night! Nothing like hearing the cheers over Teamspeak, I really tried to take a deep breath and enjoy the moment - We had a good focused crew who put their noses down and decided enough was enough.

Thanks so much to all the Lurkers who attended <3

WTB Terenas Kill Shot! Go gettim!

-Z
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raider™ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
I like that your screenshot has my Army of the Dead ghouls all over the place. But I'm confused why most of the rest of the raid members weren't labeled as my minions, as well. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Was a good night all around then as Terenas got their first General kill.

\o/ Grats guys!
Huzzah!:D

I'll be looking forward to when we kill Yoggy again, so I can get a chance to see it. Good luck to the Terenas Lurkers, it's quite a fight! Lots of dodging and moving around, very much not just a tank-and-spank.
Your feeble kill of an Old God pales in comparison with my achievement of five straight days of completing daily quests.

But seriously, congrats. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Huzzah!:D

I'll be looking forward to when we kill Yoggy again, so I can get a chance to see it. Good luck to the Terenas Lurkers, it's quite a fight! Lots of dodging and moving around, very much not just a tank-and-spank.

We were just happy to get Vezax. One step at a time....

But yes, lets get Yogg before 3.2, when Ulduar will likely become a ghost-town.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Your feeble kill of an Old God pales in comparison with my achievement of five straight days of completing daily quests.

-Bolty

Thats why I put that there since there was no room in the GMotD after the news that TD (but not Annie) was preggers.
Quote:Thats why I put that there since there was no room in the GMotD after the news that TD (but not Annie) was preggers.

With Zyn...you can't forget that part...
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Still not to sure what the hell is up with that motd, must of missed something......

Edit: Forgot the Gratz :-P
Quote:Still not to sure what the hell is up with that motd, must of missed something......
Edit: Forgot the Gratz :-P

Protip: Don't expect logic where the GMotD and TD are involved. <.<