The Lurker Lounge Forums
So we killed an old God...again. - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: So we killed an old God...again. (/thread-621.html)

So we killed an old God...again. - Tal - 07-14-2009

We've been working steadily on Yogg for awhile now (someone said something on the order of 78 tries) and last night, Yogg-Saron (25) fell before the Avarice Alliance. Click on the screenie below to see uber huge pic o' doom.

[Image: dead_yogg.png]*

*totally gives away where we killed him.

Oh and Bolty rulez.

So we killed an old God...again. - Mordekhuul - 07-14-2009

Quote:We've been working steadily on Yogg for awhile now (someone said something on the order of 78 tries) and last night, Yogg-Saron fell before the Avarice Alliance. Click on the screenie below to see uber huge pic o' doom.

[Image: dead_yogg.png]*

*totally gives away where we killed him.

Oh and Bolty rulez.

Grats on the kill! We've been working on him and are still a ways off I imagine. Must have been a good feeling!

So we killed an old God...again. - Kevin - 07-14-2009

Gratz guys!

So we killed an old God...again. - shoju - 07-14-2009

Quote:Gratz guys!

That's awesome!

Quote:Grats on the kill! We've been working on him and are still a ways off I imagine. Must have been a good feeling!

It is especially after a 3% wipe. I was OT on the encounter and found it a very demanding fight to tank. Our MT had his hands full.

So we killed an old God...again. - shoju - 07-14-2009

Quote:It is especially after a 3% wipe. I was OT on the encounter and found it a very demanding fight to tank. Our MT had his hands full.

Was a good night all around then as Terenas got their first General kill.

So we killed an old God...again. - Zyn - 07-14-2009

What a great night! Nothing like hearing the cheers over Teamspeak, I really tried to take a deep breath and enjoy the moment - We had a good focused crew who put their noses down and decided enough was enough.

Thanks so much to all the Lurkers who attended <3

WTB Terenas Kill Shot! Go gettim!

-Z

So we killed an old God...again. - TheDragoon - 07-14-2009

I like that your screenshot has my Army of the Dead ghouls all over the place. But I'm confused why most of the rest of the raid members weren't labeled as my minions, as well. :)

Quote:Was a good night all around then as Terenas got their first General kill.

\o/ Grats guys!

So we killed an old God...again. - Tuftears - 07-15-2009

Huzzah!:D

I'll be looking forward to when we kill Yoggy again, so I can get a chance to see it. Good luck to the Terenas Lurkers, it's quite a fight! Lots of dodging and moving around, very much not just a tank-and-spank.

So we killed an old God...again. - Bolty - 07-15-2009

Your feeble kill of an Old God pales in comparison with my achievement of five straight days of completing daily quests.

But seriously, congrats. :)

-Bolty

So we killed an old God...again. - Concillian - 07-15-2009

Quote:Huzzah!:D

I'll be looking forward to when we kill Yoggy again, so I can get a chance to see it. Good luck to the Terenas Lurkers, it's quite a fight! Lots of dodging and moving around, very much not just a tank-and-spank.

We were just happy to get Vezax. One step at a time....

But yes, lets get Yogg before 3.2, when Ulduar will likely become a ghost-town.

So we killed an old God...again. - Tal - 07-15-2009

Quote:Your feeble kill of an Old God pales in comparison with my achievement of five straight days of completing daily quests.

-Bolty

Thats why I put that there since there was no room in the GMotD after the news that TD (but not Annie) was preggers.

So we killed an old God...again. - Lissa - 07-16-2009

Quote:Thats why I put that there since there was no room in the GMotD after the news that TD (but not Annie) was preggers.

With Zyn...you can't forget that part...

So we killed an old God...again. - Tata - 07-20-2009

Still not to sure what the hell is up with that motd, must of missed something......

Edit: Forgot the Gratz :-P

So we killed an old God...again. - Tal - 07-20-2009

Quote:Still not to sure what the hell is up with that motd, must of missed something......
Edit: Forgot the Gratz :-P

Protip: Don't expect logic where the GMotD and TD are involved. <.<