On a Happier Note
Lurkers/CA take down Lucifron. Darian and Altrius score purple armor. Life is happy.
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
It was good. One of these days I'll see more of the place than just druid backsides though. ;) Darn Blizzard and their bias against short people!

One good thing though, when I get mindcontrolled, they usually make me cast holy fire first which gives people enough time to dispell the mind control. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Darian,Jul 25 2005, 11:58 PM Wrote:Lurkers/CA take down Lucifron.  Darian and Altrius score purple armor.  Life is happy.
[right][snapback]84311[/snapback][/right]

Yar was quite neat. Though it was fun when I got mind controlled and imps were out of control and I went around and probably killed 15 people in the raid. First place I was taken was the healer area and I had rage so a whirlwind and some shield slams took place and that made things even worse for the raid. The imps were following me around like I was an adopted king so they helped finish off what I didn't. I landed an execute on one of the paladins as well. I also ended up smacking down Sabramage and Lochnar as well. But they took me over and made me do bad things. :) Since we figured it was wipe as soon as the imps came out anyway I was just laughing about it.

We also discovered the the Corehounds will send spies to the teamspeak server so they can do thier AoE stun as soon as a DPS call goes out on one of their kin. They whisper strange and evil things as well.

I got 2 Dark Iron ore out of the deal though Darian and his secret love for gnomes tried to give me all 9 of them. :)

But it was an enjoyable time. I was a bit jittery and a bit goofy from the meds but it was never bad enough that I felt I had to leave. Just more to talk with the councilor about tomorrow. :)

I'm hoping we get to post on Thursday about a big dead lizard too. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jul 26 2005, 12:18 AM Wrote:I got 2 Dark Iron ore out of the deal though Darian and his secret love for gnomes tried to give me all 9 of them. :)
[right][snapback]84315[/snapback][/right]
Speaking of loot, there is an incentive to getting to the raid on time. Darian seems to like to roll low numbers for handing out loot at the end. Get there early so you can be in one of the first three groups! Better loot chances!
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Jul 26 2005, 01:22 AM Wrote:Speaking of loot, there is an incentive to getting to the raid on time.  Darian seems to like to roll low numbers for handing out loot at the end.  Get there early so you can be in one of the first three groups!  Better loot chances!
[right][snapback]84316[/snapback][/right]

Pfft. The first two groups are always going to be the main tank, secondary tank, their usual healers, their favorite warlocks, the two nastiest mages, and the two most competent pallies... ;)

Quark's usually one of the first ones there, and he gets stuck in group 8!
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Jul 25 2005, 11:58 PM Wrote:Lurkers/CA take down Lucifron.  Darian and Altrius score purple armor.  Life is happy.
And Instinct (hope I got that right) won Recipe: Major Rejuvenation Potion. I had to grab a towel to wipe the drool off my shirt. :P
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Darian,Jul 26 2005, 12:38 AM Wrote:Pfft.  The first two groups are always going to be the main tank, secondary tank, their usual healers, their favorite warlocks, the two nastiest mages, and the two most competent pallies... ;)

[right][snapback]84320[/snapback][/right]
Quiet you. I'm trying to get more people to get there on time. Now you've gone and blown it all! :wacko: ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Yet I wasn't there... so it wasn't a total win. So there.

Really though, congrats all who were part of it.
Darian,Jul 26 2005, 01:38 AM Wrote:Pfft.  The first two groups are always going to be the main tank, secondary tank, their usual healers, their favorite warlocks, the two nastiest mages, and the two most competent pallies... ;)

Thank you for the compliment. I'm touched. :)
Darian,Jul 26 2005, 12:58 AM Wrote:Lurkers/CA take down Lucifron.  Darian and Altrius score purple armor.  Life is happy.

Last night rocked the casbah. Thanks to all involved. I had a LOT of fun and was not just a heal/cleanse bot. :) I also need to grab more runecloth. I ran out running around bandaiding folks. :)

Edit: Moved to the Meeting Stone as it is Server specific.
Treesh,Jul 25 2005, 10:04 PM Wrote:One good thing though, when I get mindcontrolled, they usually make me cast holy fire first which gives people enough time to dispell the mind control. :D
[right][snapback]84312[/snapback][/right]
So YOU'RE the one who hit me with holy fire! :rolleyes:
-TheDragoon
I really enjoyed getting to see the opening parts of the Molten Core this time rather than jumping on board just for Lucifron. :)

The Molten Core "trash" mobs seem pretty fun, to me. I like how the Ancient Core Hounds use random effects on everyone and the earth elemental things (I forget their names... "Destroyers?") don't seem to keep an aggro list and just bounce around hitting everyone and everything.

It was also kind of fun to watch large groups of people get launched into the magma, too. That was hot.

Finally, my apologies go out to all of the people that I let die or take damage from Lucifron's debuffs. I decided that keeping the main tank and myself alive were a bit more important when I was completely out of mana and had that nasty mana-consuming curse on me. :)
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Jul 26 2005, 12:19 PM Wrote:So YOU'RE the one who hit me with holy fire!  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]84383[/snapback][/right]
I did hit a couple people with holy fire. :D I know I had Lochnar targetted with it at one point too, but I don't remember if someone dispelled me quick enough to interrupt it.
Intolerant monkey.
Congrats guys, you should pick up some momentum from this.
Congratulations! This is just the start of many more successful Molten Core raids.

The ones that bounce around randomly are Lava Annihilators. The Lava Surgers are more dangerous - they look the same, but they have a nasty 1000-damage AOE effect and they'll always do a random charge at the farthest person in the raid before bouncing back to whomever has aggro.

The Molten Giant Destroyers are more damaging versions of the regular Molten Giants.
TheDragoon,Jul 26 2005, 01:27 PM Wrote:Finally, my apologies go out to all of the people that I let die or take damage from Lucifron's debuffs.  I decided that keeping the main tank and myself alive were a bit more important when I was completely out of mana and had that nasty mana-consuming curse on me.  :)
[right][snapback]84385[/snapback][/right]

We expect this as a matter of course so there is no reason to apologize. I myself inadvertently mistimed my Blessing of protection and Lay of hands in the final battle to the score of keeping Kapowee on her feet but losing Onan because my spells were resetting when Onan was killed. :/ I know now that I should have BoP Onan and used Lay of hands to bring him back up in health and some mana. I can only say that I stupidly thought I could save them both. :(
Darian,Jul 25 2005, 10:38 PM Wrote:Pfft.  The first two groups are always going to be the main tank, secondary tank, their usual healers, their favorite warlocks, the two nastiest mages, and the two most competent pallies... ;)

I just like to blow stuff up...er...wait a sec, I sound like a mage...

Ok...let's rephrase that...I like to put my imp down and slap it...er...hmmm...

I think I'll stop before this turns in to something along the lines of Zippyy talking about his wand...er... :blink:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Jul 26 2005, 02:38 PM Wrote:I just like to blow stuff up...er...wait a sec, I sound like a mage...

I think I'll stop before this turns in to something along the lines of Zippyy talking about his wand...er...  :blink:
[right][snapback]84399[/snapback][/right]

I was just about to post asking you to not even think about starting in on your succubi. ;)
Lissa,Jul 26 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:I just like to blow stuff up...er...wait a sec, I sound like a mage...

I think I'll stop before this turns in to something along the lines of Zippyy talking about his wand...er...  :blink:
[right][snapback]84399[/snapback][/right]
:lol: Sorry for the spam, but I got a damned good laugh out of this. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I got mind controlled and imps were out of control and I went around and probably killed 15 people in the raid. 

Including me while I was decursing you, you little gnomen devil! Now you have to help me get incendite ore!!!!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!