On a Happier Note
Sabra,Jul 26 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:Including me while I was decursing you, you little gnomen devil! Now you have to help me get incendite ore!!!!
[right][snapback]84407[/snapback][/right]

Do what I do. Die first. :D
Gnollguy,Jul 26 2005, 12:18 AM Wrote:Yar was quite neat.  Though it was fun when I got mind controlled and imps were out of control and I went around and probably killed 15 people in the raid.  First place I was taken was the healer area and I had rage so a whirlwind and some shield slams took place and that made things even worse for the raid.  The imps were following me around like I was an adopted king so they helped finish off what I didn't.  I landed an execute on one of the paladins as well. I also ended up smacking down Sabramage and Lochnar as well.  But they took me over and made me do bad things.  :)  Since we figured it was wipe as soon as the imps came out anyway I was just laughing about it.
[right][snapback]84315[/snapback][/right]

I have to admit, that while MC sucks for the raid, it can produce some amusing moments on the other side of the screen.

The previous time we tried at Lucifron, I was pulling. I was about halfway back to Darian (my tank to save my butt from the big mad snake) when I got MC'ed. Of course, I lost aggro...and was the only person who had it on that Protector at the time.

So what happened? I was right in range of our healer corps. Deciding for mass damage to everyone instead of killing one or two with Aimed Shot, they made me use a Volley on everyone. Very rarely do I see volley pop numbers like that...

Then on top of that, becuase I no longer had aggro on my mob, guess where it went? Yep, it followed on the heels of my Volley right into our healers.

It wasn't pretty what happened afterwards, so I'll refrain from talking about it. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Pesmerga,Jul 26 2005, 12:25 PM Wrote:Yet I wasn't there... so it wasn't a total win.  So there.

[right][snapback]84342[/snapback][/right]

You weren't there and they took down a named.... coincidence? I think not! I like posts that add nothing to the discussion :)

Btw Grats guys! Be sure to spam sommli with links of phat lewts... payback! :)
MaxPower#1485 60 SC Barb/32 HC Witch Doctor/22 HC Wizard/17 HC Demon Hunter
Mirajj,Jul 26 2005, 03:57 PM Wrote:I have to admit, that while MC sucks for the raid, it can produce some amusing moments on the other side of the screen.
[right][snapback]84412[/snapback][/right]

Last night:

Me: "I'm Mind Controlled"
Dispeller: "Oh, no you don't!"
Me: "Controlled Again"
Dispeller: "Dammit, stop picking the Rogue!"
Me: "MC'd again"
Arleas: "Next time I'm pulling out the Shanker on you"
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Jul 26 2005, 02:42 PM Wrote:Last night:

Me: "I'm Mind Controlled"
Dispeller: "Oh, no you don't!"
Me: "Controlled Again"
Dispeller: "Dammit, stop picking the Rogue!"
Me: "MC'd again"
Arleas: "Next time I'm pulling out the Shanker on you"
[right][snapback]84438[/snapback][/right]
That was me who kept dispelling you. I didn't want to get OMGWTF-pwned by your uber rogue. ;)
-TheDragoon
Tal,Jul 26 2005, 07:21 PM Wrote:Do what I do. Die first. :D
[right][snapback]84410[/snapback][/right]

But Psybie TOLD me to decurse the Tanks! Let's blame HIM!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Yar! That second time I saw alot of the raid dead, my health down to red, OOM, and Lucifron down < 1/3, so I switched to "Heavy Runecloth" for teh(sic) win!
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Sabra,Jul 27 2005, 10:20 AM Wrote:But Psybie TOLD me to decurse the Tanks! Let's blame HIM!
[right][snapback]84473[/snapback][/right]

Yar! String 'im up!
Sabra,Jul 27 2005, 10:20 AM Wrote:But Psybie TOLD me to decurse the Tanks! Let's blame HIM!
[right][snapback]84473[/snapback][/right]

Wait wait wait. You can only blame Psybie if that doesn't get in the way of doing the always-proper thing: blaming Quark.
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Jul 27 2005, 09:47 AM Wrote:Wait wait wait.&nbsp; You can only blame Psybie if that doesn't get in the way of doing the always-proper thing: blaming Quark.
[right][snapback]84480[/snapback][/right]

I'd like to state that fact that this was in fact Darian who said it, not me. Don't blame me for him blaming you, Quark.

::hides::
Darian,Jul 27 2005, 10:47 AM Wrote:Wait wait wait.&nbsp; You can only blame Psybie if that doesn't get in the way of doing the always-proper thing: blaming Quark.
[right][snapback]84480[/snapback][/right]

Coffee meet monitor by way of painful nasal express. :lol:
NotSoDarklord,Jul 26 2005, 04:11 PM Wrote:You weren't there and they took down a named.... coincidence?&nbsp; I think not!&nbsp; I like posts that add nothing to the discussion :)

Btw Grats guys!&nbsp; Be sure to spam sommli with links of phat lewts... payback! :)
[right][snapback]84427[/snapback][/right]

::puts pies on NSD, watches Marneus maul him::
Pesmerga,Jul 27 2005, 11:31 AM Wrote:::puts pies on NSD, watches Marneus maul him::
[right][snapback]84485[/snapback][/right]

HUGGLES FOR MARNEUS!
Hillary,Jul 28 2005, 10:09 AM Wrote:HUGGLES FOR MARNEUS!
[right][snapback]84545[/snapback][/right]

Ack, Marneus' only weakness!
Pesmerga,Jul 27 2005, 07:50 AM Wrote:I'd like to state that fact that this was in fact Darian who said it, not me.&nbsp; Don't blame me for him blaming you, Quark.

::hides::
[right][snapback]84481[/snapback][/right]

*puts hunter's mark on PJ*
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Jul 28 2005, 10:53 AM Wrote:*puts hunter's mark on PJ*
[right][snapback]84548[/snapback][/right]

Eep! ::jumps into the pit in IF::