High End Loot List
Well crap... I screwed up, and hit the edit button instead of reply, and screwed this entire post up.... x.x I feel like the biggest too now. All that info, gone.
Didn't the choker go to Vilatra?
Tal,Aug 5 2005, 01:00 PM Wrote:Didn't the choker go to Vilatra?
[right][snapback]85290[/snapback][/right]

I think Vilatra is the one I asked about it last night, and Vil had no idea. (Either that or I asked someone else and forgot completely...)
Pesmerga,Aug 5 2005, 02:05 PM Wrote:I think Vilatra is the one I asked about it last night, and Vil had no idea. (Either that or I asked someone else and forgot completely...)
[right][snapback]85291[/snapback][/right]

Hmmmm maybe it was the Warlock whose name started with an I? Infamous? I dun recall.
Tal,Aug 5 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:Hmmmm maybe it was the Warlock whose name started with an I? Infamous? I dun recall.
[right][snapback]85295[/snapback][/right]
Instinct? I think he was the warlock you're thinking of. No idea who got the choker though. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Aug 5 2005, 01:22 PM Wrote:Instinct?  I think he was the warlock you're thinking of.  No idea who got the choker though. ;)
[right][snapback]85296[/snapback][/right]

My list shall be imperfect until we figure it out!!!! :(

Hehe :lol:
Pesmerga,Aug 5 2005, 01:28 PM Wrote:My list shall be imperfect until we figure it out!!!!  :(

Hehe  :lol:
[right][snapback]85297[/snapback][/right]
But just think, trying to rack your brains to remember or checking this thread often will give you something to do at work. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Tal,Aug 5 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:Didn't the choker go to Vilatra?
[right][snapback]85290[/snapback][/right]

Puwexil, or however it's spelled, from KotC got the Choker.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Aug 5 2005, 01:36 PM Wrote:Puwexil, or however it's spelled, from KotC got the Choker.
[right][snapback]85301[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!
Treesh,Aug 5 2005, 11:22 AM Wrote:Instinct?  I think he was the warlock you're thinking of.  No idea who got the choker though. ;)
[right][snapback]85296[/snapback][/right]

Instinct got the Rejuv potion recipe.

Photographic Memory for Useless information FTW! (If it's important, I'll forget it, if it's useless trivia, watchout when it comes to Trivial Pursuit! :P )
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Aug 5 2005, 01:36 PM Wrote:Puwexil, or however it's spelled, from KotC got the Choker.
[right][snapback]85301[/snapback][/right]
Puweyxil (according to CA's list. ;) )
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Aug 5 2005, 01:39 PM Wrote:Puweyxil (according to CA's list. ;) )
[right][snapback]85304[/snapback][/right]

Thank you as well! :)
Neat. BTW, I got the black dragon sinew thinger. I forget who got the Major Rejuvenation Potion recipe? Instinct, I think.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Pesmerga,Aug 5 2005, 12:32 PM Wrote:Arcanist Boots  - Lochnar

Arcanist Gloves - Lochnar
[right][snapback]85283[/snapback][/right]
:D Still doing the happy little gnome dance! :D

[edit] added another reason for a performance by the Happy Gnome dance troop
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Since I'll be two hours away from my computer saturday night, will someone please record any purple and blue loot that drops in MC, and send it my way?

Thanks!
Updated for Last Nights Adventure! :P
Updated for last night. Someone tell me if I'm wrong or not.
Pesmerga,Aug 19 2005, 10:40 AM Wrote:Updated for last night.  Someone tell me if I'm wrong or not.
[right][snapback]86652[/snapback][/right]

Looks right to me. There was just the two drops.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Aug 19 2005, 04:10 PM Wrote:Looks right to me. There was just the two drops.
[right][snapback]86714[/snapback][/right]

Pffbt, you were the one who told me this morning. I was just making sure you weren't wrong. :D

Hehe, just kidding.
I'd like for this list to start incorporating Fiery/Lava Cores, Dark Iron, and the likes. If we're not going to be avarice-banking Cores, then we need to at least know how much is out there so that if someone wants something made and we have enough cores, they don't just sit there in banks.

Spreading the cores over 40-60 people means it will take too long to get any decent product out of it unless we all help each other out. We've got fire resist gear for meleers, rifles for the hunters, and caster gear (fire resist and extra damage?) all waiting for the ingredients.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!