A Question of Speed
A quick question regarding druid stealth and the various speed enhancers out there.

I just want to know if the run speed enchant and the 4 piece pvp set bonus work when you're stealthing in cat form? I'm quite fond of stealthing around but really hate the hit to speed it gives you. (I'm certainly not fond enough of stealth to invest 21 points in the feral tree to get feline swiftness either.) I have a feeling that they won't, as both bonuses would give me 93% speed when stealth which seems a little too sexy to be true.

I would test this myself, but monkeyspeed has caniptions everytime I shift forms. If someone can direct me towards a functional speed checker thing I'll check myself and get back to you all. (Next week unfortunately, I should get promoted then. :D)
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink