Fancy Finds
If anyone has any interesting items or item experiences they have found post a screenshot or a description of that item here...
I will start with something nice dropped by Bloodlust at roughly 4:30 am this morning
The thing I find most interesting about this particular game is that I picked up 10 rings on lvl 15 alone
[Image: screen33.png]
*cue Lemming with a pic of TFoS*

Personally, I've always been a fan of carppy little trinkets or "off brand" weaponry.
Ring of Engagements are always nice and Doombringer if a favored sword.
I'm more of a fan of killing lazzurus for items. His area tends to carry some of the more... eccentric items. I know I've found atleast 3 Messerschmidts reavers down there, and there's no count to the number of life-stealing weapons I've retrieved from the old man.
now that's some trouble....

[Image: d1pic1.jpg]
Characters: Standard Diablo Rogues: 'Paardenpoep' l36, 'Purechocolade' l31; Sorcerers 'Toverkol' l40, 'Zwarte Piet' l32, 'ZureHaring' l28 (no fb), Warrior 'Klotebeest' l29, LoL characters: rogues 'Roggebrood' l26 and 'Ironvrouw' l7, sorcerer ToverLol l20, warrior LolleBolleGijs l16 ironman character name 'Ironlady', read Toverlol's journey log