Hidden Worlds of Warcraft
Roland,Oct 7 2005, 07:14 PM Wrote:Yes, that is most definitely the one. Thank you. :D And your memory isn't too far off. It does not have a huge amount of under-water content, but it does take place in a cave, with watery depths that you must swim past. And, of course, the Hydra battle takes place in shin-deep water.

There's also the thresher miniboss near the end that you have to swim to to get to. Most people don't know about him, though. He's in the back of the cavern with all the twilight hammer mobs in a small underwater cave.
Hes part of one of the many (horde) quests in the instance that make hitting it a good stratagy for powering up alts. Seriously, if you can turn in 4-5 quests thats like 10-15k xp on top of what u get for kills.
Zippyy,Oct 6 2005, 07:27 PM Wrote:I maintain that an instant 10 minute buff for very little mana is more efficient than breath potions!
[right][snapback]91278[/snapback][/right]
Sure, it would make what is now a novelty spell more useful. There are a few quests where having underwater breathing is VERY helpful, Other than that, I would say for my herbalists gathering Stranglekelp, or farming lobster traps for a fishing pole are the only other times I've wanted underwater breathing.

But, from an Alchemists POV, making water breathing pots more valuable is a good thing. Purple Lotus is in the weed category, as Kingsblood once was, and Ichor of Undeath are used in only 4 recipes of which 3 are seldom used (Blight, Gnomish Death Ray, and Greater Resist Cloak Enchant). There is a unbalance of materials in that more materials drop than are consumable.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]