Help! im new.
Hi GUys this sounds maybe abit stupid but does anyone know what the name of the demo game on DIABLO 1s cd is.

Lost my cd but would like to play the demo game again?
Teijo,Nov 19 2005, 09:50 AM Wrote:Hi GUys this sounds maybe abit stupid but does anyone know what the name of the demo game on DIABLO 1s cd is.

[right][snapback]95326[/snapback][/right]
The Demo Game for Diablo one is called Diablo Spawn. However you can only be in dungeon lvl 1 an can only use a warrior. If you were inteerested in buying a new disc... You should be able to get a new one for around $5 at a used book store. If not they retail at $10 last I checked.
Dradkin,Nov 19 2005, 05:04 PM Wrote:The Demo Game for Diablo one is called Diablo Spawn. However you can only be in dungeon lvl 1 an can only use a warrior. If you were inteerested in buying a new disc... You should be able to get a new one for around $5 at a used book store. If not they retail at $10 last I checked.
[right][snapback]95327[/snapback][/right]

Noo.... i ment it was an other game in the cd what i bought not diablo it was some kind of a strategy game, or something
Teijo,Nov 19 2005, 11:06 AM Wrote:Noo.... i ment it was an other game in the cd what i bought not diablo it was some kind of a strategy game, or something
[right][snapback]95334[/snapback][/right]

In that case... I have no idea what it is... I dont remember there being a demo on the Diablo 1 cd.
Teijo,Nov 19 2005, 08:06 PM Wrote:Noo.... i ment it was an other game in the cd what i bought not diablo it was some kind of a strategy game, or something
[right][snapback]95334[/snapback][/right]

The only demo on my CD is from StarCraft. Its not a playable demo though, only an animation.

Kael
Teijo,Nov 19 2005, 04:50 PM Wrote:Hi GUys this sounds maybe abit stupid but does anyone know what the name of the demo game on DIABLO 1s cd is.

[right][snapback]95326[/snapback][/right]

hi Teijo,

It sounds to me like you bought a multigame CD. D1 was sometimes used in such promotions. If that is the case you are probably not going to be able to get any help.

I do have a suggestion though. Your question implies that the game you want has already been installed on your machine. If this is correct, you might try going to;
Control Panel, Add and Remove Programs.

This will propagate a list of all instralled programs in the machine. Scroll down the list and see if you recognize the game you want. If you find it, your done. If you dont find it, you're probably done anyway.

gl
malach_cha_movis