Terenas Friday 12/23
Roll call:
Code:
Lurker                Main Char              Coming?       Preference
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alram           Rogoll       (60 Rogue)        Yes
bonemage        Durambar     (60 Warrior)      Late (9:30)
Concillian      Conc         (60 Warrior)      Probably
FlashNPan       Gorohnt      (57 Warlock)      Yes
Gnollguy        Marntruehorn (60 Hunter)       Yes
khgerg          Octord       (60 Warlock)      Yes         5-DM West
PapaSmurf       Dunar        (52 Druid)        ?
ShadoweSpirit   Tamainelka   (57 Hunter)       ?
swirly          swirlytracks (50 Hunter)       ?
Treesh          Mogoraindyn  (60 Shaman)       Yes
VoiceMan        Gorkuk       (60 Hunter)       Yes
vor_lord        Necrali      (60 Priest)       Yes
Urza-DSF        Jandrey      (56 Warrior)      ?
Xame            Yuri         (60 Mage)         Yes

Main thing in the works is doing DM West. Good gear, but the main reason is to help Octord get his mount. Durambar will be tanking (his turn) and Necrali is planning on healing at this point.

Last Friday Treesh, GG, and bonemage sat out. We still have things that could be done in BRD for a second group -- Dunar has now reached that range as well (although he still hasn't completed Maraudon quests).

Lots of options -- depends on who'll be there -- with the holidays that is up in the air.

Who's coming? I miss Shadowe -- where'd you go? :(

Oh, and BTW -- thanks Conc, bonemage, VoiceMan, and Treesh -- we struggled a bit but I got my Padre's Trousers! Bonemage learned afterward that Ravenoak's AoE is directional -- should be a much easier encounter if we turn her around.
I expect to be there Friday night, prepared to help out where I'm needed most. I agree that getting Octord his mount is probably where the focus should be. Since GG and Treesh sat out last week, if they would prefer going this week (Marn would likely want the helm quest reward), I don't mind sitting out. I do want that helm myself, so I will want to go back at some point, but I expect we'll be back in there. Fazuul is now pushing 48, and he's ready for Maraudon and ZF. To be honest, my main concern with those instances is the carrot from ZF, and the hopes of getting some good leather drops in Mara for Fazuul. If Dunar would like to run Mara, and we can get some help, that would be fine with me. So, in summary, Gorkuk will be available to go to DM if he's needed. If he's not, Fazuul will make an appearance. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
vor_lord,Dec 20 2005, 11:04 AM Wrote:Roll call:
Code:
Lurker                Main Char              Coming?       Preference
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alram           Rogoll       (60 Rogue)        ?
bonemage        Durambar     (60 Warrior)      Yes
Concillian      Conc         (60 Warrior)      ?
FlashNPan       Gorohnt      (57 Warlock)      ?
Gnollguy        Marntruehorn (60 Hunter)       ?
khgerg          Octord       (60 Warlock)      Yes         5-DM West
PapaSmurf       Dunar        (52 Druid)        ?
ShadoweSpirit   Tamainelka   (57 Hunter)       ?
swirly          swirlytracks (50 Hunter)       ?
Treesh          Mogoraindyn  (60 Shaman)       ?
VoiceMan        Gorkuk       (60 Hunter)       Yes
vor_lord        Necrali      (60 Priest)       Yes
Urza-DSF        Jandrey      (56 Warrior)      ?
Xame            Yuri         (60 Mage)         ?

Klaus           Xarhud       (42 Priest)       ?

Main thing in the works is doing DM West.&nbsp; Good gear, but the main reason is to help Octord get his mount.&nbsp; Durambar will be tanking (his turn) and Necrali is planning on healing at this point.

Last Friday Treesh, GG, and bonemage sat out.&nbsp; We still have things that could be done in BRD for a second group -- Dunar has now reached that range as well (although he still hasn't completed Maraudon quests).

Lots of options -- depends on who'll be there -- with the holidays that is up in the air.

Who's coming?&nbsp; I miss Shadowe -- where'd you go?&nbsp; :(

Oh, and BTW -- thanks Conc, bonemage, VoiceMan, and Treesh -- we struggled a bit but I got my Padre's Trousers!&nbsp; Bonemage learned afterward that Ravenoak's AoE is directional -- should be a much easier encounter if we turn her around.
[right][snapback]97632[/snapback][/right]

You'll want another Warlock or Mage along for the Dreadsteed event (another Warlock makes it really, really easy). You'll need AoE there and the main Warlock usually doesn't have time to do it.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I'll be there, ready to tank. I'm hoping to get some good loot while seeing a cool encounter. I'd really like to get a Vigilance Charm from Immol'thar, and the Timeworn Mace from the Prince. There are some other upgrades there as well, such as the Eldritch Reinforced Legplates, Fel Hardened Bracers, Dreadguard's Protector (like the added STR for soloing), and the eyesores known as Bile-etched Spaulders.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
This is good to know, which means that one "need" slot should be filled by Xame's mage, Yuri, if he can come, to handle the AoE duties. Another warlock isn't an option unless we go outside the guild.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
OT: What are the odds that 4 people, all who grew up in Okanogan or Omak, WA yet now live in different states, would all post in the same thread on a gaming website? I knew Lissa would make such a post someday...

In other news, the sky is falling.
vor_lord,Dec 20 2005, 12:55 PM Wrote:OT:&nbsp; What are the odds that 4 people, all who grew up in Okanogan or Omak, WA yet now live in different states, would all post in the same thread on a gaming website?&nbsp; I knew Lissa would make such a post someday...

In other news, the sky is falling.
[right][snapback]97649[/snapback][/right]

Who else is from Omak? And when did they graduate?
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Lissa,Dec 20 2005, 02:08 PM Wrote:Who else is from Omak?&nbsp; And when did they graduate?
[right][snapback]97654[/snapback][/right]

VoiceMan, bonemage, and I all lived in Okanogan (we're brothers). Our mother actually was an assistant teacher at Omak (was she middle school? music department assistant).

VoiceMan graduated in 1988 from Okanogan. In 1992 we moved away, but bonemage was at Omak High as a sophomore. I graduated in 1993, bonemage in 1994.

edit: rather important typo (wrong date for the move)
vor_lord,Dec 20 2005, 02:15 PM Wrote:VoiceMan, bonemage, and I all lived in Okanogan (we're brothers).&nbsp; Our mother actually was an assistant teacher at Omak (was she middle school?&nbsp; music department assistant).

VoiceMan graduated in 1988 from Okanogan.&nbsp; In 1990 we moved away, but bonemage was at Omak High as a sophomore.&nbsp; I graduated in 1993, bonemage in 1994.
[right][snapback]97656[/snapback][/right]

You guys might know my cousins, Shane and Bret Wheimeyer. Shane graduated in '88 and I think Bret graduated in '91 or '92.

vor_lord,Dec 20 2005, 04:15 PM Wrote:VoiceMan, bonemage, and I all lived in Okanogan (we're brothers).&nbsp; Our mother actually was an assistant teacher at Omak (was she middle school?&nbsp; music department assistant).

VoiceMan graduated in 1988 from Okanogan.&nbsp; In 1992 we moved away, but bonemage was at Omak High as a sophomore.&nbsp; I graduated in 1993, bonemage in 1994.

edit: rather important typo (wrong date for the move)

Another class of 93 here huh? I be a class of 93 but well I was in Wisconsin from birth to age 18
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
vor_lord,Dec 20 2005, 04:15 PM Wrote:bonemage in 1994.
Good to know that one of my tanks is the same age I am. :)

We're youngin's. *eyes the old man Alram* ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Forgot to post for the important part. :) Yeah, I'll be there. I'd like to do a BRD bar run at the very least to pick up the new recipes since I hit honored yesterday or the day before.

Edit: But of course, as always, whatever other folks want to do is fine with me as well. :)
Intolerant monkey.
:o :o Ha! I know the Weihmeyers very well. I graduated with Shane. I had the unfortunate experience of breaking Bret's arm once when he was about 12, purely accidental, and I've felt bad about it since. Bonemage, Vor-lord and I were neighbors to Shane and Bret for a number of years.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Gnollguy,Dec 20 2005, 01:23 PM Wrote:Another class of 93 here huh?&nbsp; I be a class of 93 but well I was in Wisconsin from birth to age 18
[right][snapback]97658[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I gratduated in '93 too. heh.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
All these young whippernappers graduating in '93....I feel old suddenly. Eh? What's that? Eh? Can't hear you...speak up sonny!
VoiceMan

Terenas:
I probably won't know my availability until a couple hours before you guys would start due to holiday happenings.

Best leave me out of anything important.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Treesh,Dec 20 2005, 04:25 PM Wrote:Good to know that one of my tanks is the same age I am.&nbsp; :)

We're youngin's.&nbsp; *eyes the old man Alram*&nbsp; ;)
[right][snapback]97660[/snapback][/right]
:D

I actually partied with Voiceman and his dad in BFD a few days ago, and his dad is older than me.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
VoiceMan,Dec 20 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:&nbsp; Since GG and Treesh sat out last week, if they would prefer going this week (Marn would likely want the helm quest reward), I don't mind sitting out.&nbsp; I do want that helm myself, so I will want to go back at some point, but I expect we'll be back in there.
[right][snapback]97633[/snapback][/right]

Oh, we'll be back. The warlock quest mob drops great warrior gear. Great tank bracers, good shield and a pretty good gun too.

Kinda weird, as you'd probably expect it to drop warlock gear, and only one of his blue drops is even equippable for a warlock.

Lianne and Flash will also be reaching 60 in a reasonably short amount of time, and I understand the mount quest items to be reusable.
VoiceMan,Dec 20 2005, 04:33 PM Wrote:All these young whippernappers graduating in '93....I feel old suddenly.&nbsp; Eh?&nbsp; What's that?&nbsp; Eh?&nbsp; Can't hear you...speak up sonny!
[right][snapback]97669[/snapback][/right]

You're feeling old and I'm feeling young all of a sudden. Class of 97. Not all that younger than them, but still...
:o feels older still now. :P
VoiceMan

Terenas: