Terenas Friday 12/23
Alram,Dec 20 2005, 05:43 PM Wrote::D

I actually partied with Voiceman and his dad in BFD a few days ago, and his dad is older than me.
[right][snapback]97671[/snapback][/right]

Yes, and I think Dad had fun. It was a good run, despite the wipe caused by an over-levelled druid healer mistake. :blush:
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I'll be there on Friday. I love DM West--I got distracting dagger there from the prince on a PUG run.

I haven't sat one out in awhile so I will be happy to sit it out this Friday. Additionally, my rogue made out like a bandit last Friday, so other people deserve a chance at the loot. My current obsession is with levelling up in the ranks of PVP with Agh (He made sergeant in only a few days of play!) so I will be happy to spend this Friday night in WSG. And if a 5th is needed anywhere I have a level appropriate toon I'll be happy to pitch in too.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
VoiceMan,Dec 20 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote::o :o&nbsp; Ha!&nbsp; I know the Weihmeyers very well.&nbsp; I graduated with Shane.&nbsp; I had the unfortunate experience of breaking Bret's arm once when he was about 12, purely accidental, and I've felt bad about it since.&nbsp; Bonemage, Vor-lord and I were neighbors to Shane and Bret for a number of years.
[right][snapback]97664[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah!

Bret was not Bret. I am Brett (my real name). He was called Burrhead, to avoid confusion since our initials and first name are the same :P

As kids we played quite a bit together.
I completely missed this thread somehow. I will be there Friday night. I am still not ready to play the warlock much yet, so I prefer alts and small instance runs.

I doubt Shadowe will be on for a while, but I could hit my CapLock key if ya miss her :))

Flash
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
FlashNPan,Dec 20 2005, 06:32 PM Wrote:I doubt Shadowe will be on for a while, but I could hit my CapLock key if ya miss her :))
[right][snapback]97681[/snapback][/right]
Hehehehehe. Give her our love and hopefully it's nothing huge that's keeping her away.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Dec 20 2005, 09:17 PM Wrote:Hehehehehe.&nbsp; Give her our love and hopefully it's nothing huge that's keeping her away.
[right][snapback]97688[/snapback][/right]
I miss her too. What keeps her away is entropy.
Small change in plans for me, as I have a family thing to attend to, so I will most likely be late. 9:30 realm time would be my guess. Apparently my father-in-law didn't get the "Fridays are for my HORDE family" memo...
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
bonemage,Dec 22 2005, 11:28 AM Wrote:Small change in plans for me, as I have a family thing to attend to, so I will most likely be late.&nbsp; 9:30 realm time would be my guess.&nbsp; Apparently my father-in-law didn't get the "Fridays are for my HORDE family" memo...
[right][snapback]97805[/snapback][/right]
Bah!

*frostshocks the father-in-law* *windfuries the father-in-law into submission*
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Dec 22 2005, 10:06 AM Wrote:Bah!

*frostshocks the father-in-law* *windfuries the father-in-law into submission*
[right][snapback]97815[/snapback][/right]
See how good it would be to have Mogo back me up in Real Life too? I should take you to work...
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
vor_lord,Dec 20 2005, 04:06 PM Wrote:Oh yeah!

Bret was not Bret.&nbsp; I am Brett (my real name).&nbsp; He was called Burrhead, to avoid confusion since our initials and first name are the same :P

As kids we played quite a bit together.
[right][snapback]97677[/snapback][/right]

He's not much of a burrhead anymore...he's gone the way of his father (bald on top). If you can remember how Steve looked then, that's how Bret looks now.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Concillian,Dec 20 2005, 03:30 PM Wrote:Yeah, I gratduated in '93 too. heh.
[right][snapback]97668[/snapback][/right]

I could have graduated in '93...from the University of Arizona...but I choose not to push myself and graduated in '94... :P

But I graduated from Omak in '89.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Gnollguy,Dec 20 2005, 03:23 PM Wrote:Another class of 93 here huh?&nbsp; I be a class of 93 but well I was in Wisconsin from birth to age 18
[right][snapback]97658[/snapback][/right]

Also Wisconsin but '85. I'm a product of the 60's, so don't mind me when I hand you a sweet roll when you are screaming "Roll" over teamspeak :D .

Also I should be there Friday. Have mage, will travel (or at least portal). Guess I'm in the DM-West Warlock run for AoE.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
I think I've got things setup so I can make it on Friday. But leave me as a maybe.

Assuming I come, I can tank DMWest for an hour while bonemage is spending time with his other family. But I see potential for 4 or maybe even 5 for the other group after bonemage shows.

Do we have any ideas for the other group if we have enough?

I was thinking that I haven't seen a lot drop for the hunters of late, so they might have some preference for what might be able to be done with only 4 people and give them a chance at an upgrade?

Only think I can come up with in that regard is warpwood runs for his belt. Seems like he hasn't dropped it has he? and that thing looks pretty 'endgame blue' for a hunter, at least from the perspective of a non-hunter.

I wouldn't mind doing a Bar run, but there's not much there for my warrior... think we could do a bar run with pet tank(s) and a rogue or warlock instead of the warrior? I bet we could.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Oh yeah I guess I should say that I'll be there since I will... :) I really don't care where or what.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Concillian,Dec 22 2005, 03:25 PM Wrote:Do we have any ideas for the other group if we have enough?

I was thinking that I haven't seen a lot drop for the hunters of late, so they might have some preference for what might be able to be done with only 4 people and give them a chance at an upgrade?

Only think I can come up with in that regard is warpwood runs for his belt.&nbsp; Seems like he hasn't dropped it has he?&nbsp; and that thing looks pretty 'endgame blue' for a hunter, at least from the perspective of a non-hunter.

I wouldn't mind doing a Bar run, but there's not much there for my warrior... think we could do a bar run with pet tank(s) and a rogue or warlock instead of the warrior?&nbsp; I bet we could.
[right][snapback]97839[/snapback][/right]

GG made out with BS belt in LBRS, but the hunters have definitely not had the best of it lately. DM West has Warpwood Binding which you already mentioned. He's so quick to farm that we should spend some time getting all of our hunters that item. West also has Backwood Helm as a quest reward. There is also very good hunter gear on a tribute run.

LBRS continues to be good for hunter's too.

Drutar is high enough to come and heal as well in BRD or LBRS at least. Dunar and Swirly also have potential to help. It would be good to get two high level groups again.

I know Treesh is looking for another BRD run.
vor_lord,Dec 22 2005, 02:45 PM Wrote:Drutar is high enough to come and heal as well in BRD or LBRS at least.&nbsp; Dunar and Swirly also have potential to help.&nbsp; It would be good to get two high level groups again.

[right][snapback]97842[/snapback][/right]

9, 10, or 11 then would be perfect.

9 --> 4 man BRD
10 --> 5 man BRD
11 --> 6 man LBRS or 5 man BRD / Conc does AV.

Now I just have to make sure I can make it =)

Oh, by the way, I bought my e-mount today!
Also that seed you and bonemage planted about me re-speccing to MS is something I'm more seriously considering now that someone else mentioned it. I will likely wait until I get IBS ( http://www.thottbot.com/?i=40261 ), from being in a winning AV, and I will probably go 5F / 15P / 31A to retain defiance. Too bad I didn't pick up the quest when I was in a winning AV last month.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Dec 22 2005, 04:50 PM Wrote:9, 10, or 11 then would be perfect.

9 --> 4 man BRD
10 --> 5 man BRD

So if we do have enough for a second group, don't worry about helping us get started on DM. We can start carefully with ShyRotam tanking for us, and might farm tendris (warlock, mage, and hunter all have a good reason to kill him).

Quote:Oh, by the way, I bought my e-mount today!&nbsp;
Also that seed you and bonemage planted about me re-speccing to MS is something I'm more seriously considering now that someone else mentioned it.&nbsp; I will likely wait until I get IBS ( http://www.thottbot.com/?i=40261 ), from being in a winning AV, and I will probably go 5F / 15P / 31A to retain defiance.&nbsp; Too bad I didn't pick up the quest when I was in a winning AV last month.
[right][snapback]97845[/snapback][/right]

Congrats on the mount! I believe that will make 5 of us after tomorrow with epic mounts.
Quote:Drutar is high enough to come and heal as well in BRD or LBRS at least.&nbsp; Dunar and Swirly also have potential to help.&nbsp; It would be good to get two high level groups again.

Concillian,Dec 22 2005, 06:50 PM Wrote:9, 10, or 11 then would be perfect.

9 --> 4 man BRD
10 --> 5 man BRD

Now I just have to make sure I can make it =)

Oh, by the way, I bought my e-mount today!&nbsp;
Also that seed you and bonemage planted about me re-speccing to MS is something I'm more seriously considering now that someone else mentioned it.&nbsp; I will likely wait until I get IBS ( http://www.thottbot.com/?i=40261 ), from being in a winning AV, and I will probably go 5F / 15P / 31A to retain defiance.&nbsp; Too bad I didn't pick up the quest when I was in a winning AV last month.
[right][snapback]97845[/snapback][/right]
By 9, 10 and 11 do you mean o'clock? I doubt that I will want to start as late as 10 or 11. Drutar in a BRD run will be fine; Drutar has all the quests and would want to get as many done as is reasonable, which means a few hours. I know that Jandrey also needs BRD--we had a wipe in a PUG--so a really early run in BRD would help him out.
Alram,Dec 22 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:By 9, 10 and 11 do you mean o'clock? I doubt that I will want to start as late as 10 or 11. Drutar in a BRD run will be fine; Drutar has all the quests and would want to get as many done as is reasonable, which means a few hours. I know that Jandrey also needs BRD--we had a wipe in a PUG--so a really early run in BRD would help him out.
[right][snapback]97849[/snapback][/right]

9, 10, and 11 are the number of people that come and want to play.
Hehehehe.......I haven't seen Bret since he was a kid, but I do remember Steve. I saw Shane in 1998 at our 10 year high school reunion, and I was surprised at how much Shane had grown, and looked like Steve. When we graduated high school, Shane was rather scrawny and not terribly tall, but he was huge ten years later. Must be 6 foot 5 now.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>