Brood of Nozdormu
Bob the Beholder,Feb 3 2006, 02:19 AM Wrote:You should've! 

Mainly because horde is more awesome.

Quote:Fewer gnomes, afterall.

Touche.

Quote:(P.S.  I'm joking.  Feel free not to get offended and assume that I'm coming up with new code words for 'OMFG NERF PALLIES ALLIES SUCK' in this post.)

It would be a simpler world if you had.

Quote:In other news, I'm pleasantly surprised that the druid set has both caster stats and feral stats, as if Blizzard is actually attempting to go, "Hey, druids are hybrids."
[right][snapback]100939[/snapback][/right]

Makes one wonder if they'll get around to revamping the PvP sets.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Rinnhart,Feb 2 2006, 09:14 PM Wrote:No kidding.
[right][snapback]100894[/snapback][/right]

From some of you, is there *anything* you like about this game? All I ever see from a few of you is negativity, so I wonder why you even play.....
--Mav
Mavfin,Feb 4 2006, 10:24 AM Wrote:From some of you, is there *anything* you like about this game?  All I ever see from a few of you is negativity, so I wonder why you even play.....
[right][snapback]101123[/snapback][/right]

I like the people who I play the game with. I like bombing into instances and pounding a few bosses, raid or small group. I like tagging patrols my group expertly snuck past moments before. I like dumping every ounce of holy damage I have on undead bosses and then kiting them around the room screaming "OMG NOOB TANK NOOB" at my warrior friends over vent. I like playing my alts with friends. I like arguing about DKP and AQ and itemization and class balance.

Those rings are all very, very nice (SPELL POWER WITH STATS AND IT'S FREE). But the rep to just get to friendly? Completely insane, and as a reward, you don't get an upgrade?
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek