I don't like Hurricane
err... should be 7

4 for CS and 3 for KS.

6.5 if you're not level 50 yet not sure why I counted CS as 3 seconds.

All "stuns" are on the same diminishing returns. If I charge a mob, the 1 second stun counts as 1 stun, and if Rogoll does CS / KS combo on that mob, it's severely weakened to 2 seconds / 1.5 seconds (4/2, 6/4) for a total stun time of 1 + 2 + 1.5 = 4.5 seconds.

This is why the stun part of charge sucks, especially for a protection spec warrior. He has to be careful not the conc blow the mob he charged, because it will be diminished if he does.

What is not diminished for a rogue is gouge. Since it is an incapacitation, stuns don't affect gouge time.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Feb 6 2006, 05:14 PM Wrote:All "stuns" are on the same diminishing returns.
[right][snapback]101359[/snapback][/right]

My understanding was that the 1.9 patch changed this -- hence improved revenge became more useful, etc. Proc based stuns (imp. revenge, blackout, impact, seal of justice) are not supposed to interfere with controlled stuns (cheap shot, hammer of justice, conc blow, kidney shot).
vor_lord,Feb 6 2006, 07:07 PM Wrote:My understanding was that the 1.9 patch changed this -- hence improved revenge became more useful, etc.  Proc based stuns (imp. revenge, blackout, impact, seal of justice) are not supposed to interfere with controlled stuns (cheap shot, hammer of justice, conc blow, kidney shot).
[right][snapback]101366[/snapback][/right]

That sounds correct.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Rinnhart,Feb 4 2006, 04:19 PM Wrote:Warstomp.
[right][snapback]101136[/snapback][/right]

Stoneform.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Artega,Feb 6 2006, 09:45 PM Wrote:Stoneform.
[right][snapback]101370[/snapback][/right]

Touché.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek