Terenas - Completing our T0 sets
Quote:Octord has 6 of 8.

I am on the first summoned boss, which for me is in DM East.

Xarhud is ready for the 2nd summons, and he got the one in Strat Live. I would suggest that we try to get Octord's summons done first, on the off chance that his 2nd will be the same as mine.

<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Octord has completed the two summonings. I now need the bracers and the flask.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
Since I just hit 60*YAY ME* I need the entire Beastmaster set now...as well as some assorted quests in BRD and BRS..I'm pretty open as far as day/time..
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
Quote:Durambar is now ready for the Baron run. Has 7/8 of Valor, and 3/8 of Heroism.
Completed the Baron run last night, thanks to all those that helped. It was still exciting, as we started combat with the Baron with less than 30 secs on the timer, and not at full mana for the mana users. It was fun!

Now I'm on to gathering mats. I need a BRD run to smelt the Dark Iron Ore I've purchased (and a smelter). I also need the Mooncloth and Cured Hides, which I'm prepared to buy, but hoping for a guild discount and that someone stockpiled these. I know that the Lurkers bank (Exchange) has quite a bit of Mooncloth, but I don't know if that is Xame's private stash or not. After that, I will then be on to collecting Ogre Warbeads.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I'll send the cured hides tonight.

Someone else will have to handle the mooncloth, Tailoring is one thing I don't have an alt for.

I have 5 dark iron bars too, I was kind of holding them because I figured you'd need 3 of them, but if they aren't going to you, that means 4 will go to Xarhud for his 2nd fire resist trinket.

I'm not aware of any other need for bars at present. If anyone does, speak now or... well, you're screwed.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:I'll send the cured hides tonight.

Many thanks!

Quote:I have 5 dark iron bars too, I was kind of holding them because I figured you'd need 3 of them, but if they aren't going to you, that means 4 will go to Xarhud for his 2nd fire resist trinket.

I would like to do an exchange, my ore for your bars. That way we can get that Ore smelted during a run that serves more than just a smelting purpose, such as the summons in BRD after I collect my warbeads. If there is time and desire, I would love to do a Tribute run tomorrow after Molten Core to get into the library and to start collecting beads.
Quote:Many thanks!
I would like to do an exchange, my ore for your bars. That way we can get that Ore smelted during a run that serves more than just a smelting purpose, such as the summons in BRD after I collect my warbeads. If there is time and desire, I would love to do a Tribute run tomorrow after Molten Core to get into the library and to start collecting beads.

I'm at the same point BM is for the upgrade quest. I need mooncloth and DIBs (already have others). After that I'll be ready for warbead collection.

I've also picked up spaulders. Now need boot, kilt, and cowl

Oops, forgot to post it. Xarhud got the Devout Crown on Sunday night. Thanks go out to Conc, Dunar, Mist, Urza and Voiceman, Especially Voiceman, as he stepped out just before Gandling so I could be there.

So, I've got all 8 pieces of Devout and I need the braceres from UBRS to move on to Lord V.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:Someone else will have to handle the mooncloth, Tailoring is one thing I don't have an alt for.

I've got at least 15 mooncloth stored up right now so I can mail that off to folks tonight. I should be on so any who needs some, poke me or send me an in-game mail to help my faulty memory. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Update: Jan still needs his Spaulders and Breastplate; currently needs a Jeering Spectral Essence from DM: West for the upgrade questline

Molfsoraki has upgraded his bracers, gloves and belt and needs to collect the remaining pieces while continuing the "speak to the ghost in front of strath" questline.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
I am ready for the BRD summon event. Still need to farm up the boots somehow...
I now have all 8 pieces of valor, with 6 of those being upgraded to Heroism. I got my boots last night (thanks to all who came, especially the rabbit's foot, Dawnstrider) and turned them in. I do not expect to progress any further on the Dungeon 2 set line, as I don't care to do the final steps or pay the costs for those pieces.
I should note that Marn has the bracers and just needs to kill Lord V now. Not that I care that much about it, but I'm up to that step.

And I know you stopped tracking alts but Kati needs all the BoP items and the 45 minute run at the moment, and I do care more about the set with her since she will likely never see raid content.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
That's correct on mine,

I HATE SCHOLO...........damn crown.

actually i dont mind scholo, it's just hte fact that it's the last boss that has the chance to drop the crown and never does that's anoying, would be nice to have a way of skipping all the crap you haveto go through just to get there.

Ah well..........:wacko:

Mistique
/agree with mist
/rude at Gandling
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Adirra is currently on the 45 minute Baron run step. She currently has 3/8 of the Virtuous set and 1/5 of the Devout set (has the Devout Mantle, needs the boots, skirt, hat and robes).

Devout Sandals (Strat Dead from Maleki the Pallid)
Devout Skirt (Strat Dead from Baron Rivendare)
Devout Crown (Scholomance from Darkmaster Gandling)
Devout Robes (UBRS from General Drakkisath)

I am most interested in doing the boots/pants/shoulders quest portion since it would give Adirra some +damage pants and shoulders (which are fairly difficult to come by) and the required items are both in Stratholme's dead side. If I could manage to get my hands on the Crown and Robes, however, then I would probably break down and try to finish the questline for completeness as well as some fairly good Robes and the Crown (which is also nice though not strictly better than what I have now for DPS). :)
-TheDragoon
Shalandrax needs:

Boots - Kirtonos Scholo
Breastplate - Drakkisath BRS
Helm - Gandling Scholo
Legplates - Baron Strath
Spaulders - Blackhand BRS

And has just started on the upgrade process with her bracers finished last night.