List of mats for T0 --> T0.5
Isn't there one in ashenvale... I think that's a moonwell... head west from Splintertree on the road and due south as soon as you get across the bridge
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Mar 15 2006, 06:06 PM Wrote:Isn't there one in ashenvale... I think that's a moonwell... head west from Splintertree on the road and due south as soon as you get across the bridge
[right][snapback]104677[/snapback][/right]

That is correct. The moonwell outside Splintertree is a favorite for horde players on pvp servers. If that one is camped, then the one outside Dire Maul is convenient, but a bit farther as far as travel time is concerned. Just bring your stuff with you when doing Tribute runs.
Xiuhcoatl,Mar 15 2006, 01:46 PM Wrote:That is correct. The moonwell outside Splintertree is a favorite for horde players on pvp servers. If that one is camped, then the one outside Dire Maul is convenient, but a bit farther as far as travel time is concerned. Just bring your stuff with you when doing Tribute runs.
[right][snapback]104689[/snapback][/right]

:blink:

I thought you and Tanja were quitting?

Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Mar 15 2006, 10:10 PM Wrote::blink:

I thought you and Tanja were quitting?

[right][snapback]104704[/snapback][/right]

I did. Last Oct was my last login. I just accidently clicked this post and offered what scarce game knowledge I still had. ;)
More detailed info on quests and when the mats are used is here:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...st&T=183615&P=1

To summarize that thread:
Q1 -- Farming + 20G = upgraded bracers

Q2-1: FedEx quest to Gadgetzan
Q2-2: 1 delicate arcanite Converter
4 Greater Eternal Essences
10 Stonescale oil
40G
Farmed Junk from stuff in Burning Steppes
Q2-3: Farm Junk in Plaguelands
*Item for gathering farmed junk requires Goblin Rocket Fuel to use... Q2-2 gives you a package that will contain some rocket fuel (people are saying 8, but I'm not sure if that is always the same number)
Q2-4: Kill level 60 non-elite elemental in Burning Steppes
Q2-5: Buy item (50G) from an imp in Darkwhisper Gorge (need a party???)
Q2-6: FedEx quest back to IF / Orgrimmar and you get Belt + Gloves

Q3-1: FedEx quest to Strat
Q3-2: Run strat dead in 45 minutes
*Timer starts when you open the gate just past the Church, where there are 3 AoE pulls, basically make the pulls leisurely, buff up as much as you can, then open the gate and run.
Q3-3: More mats
3 Dark Iron Bars
3 Mooncloth
20 Enchanted Leather
4 Cured Rugged Hide

After this point details aren't available
Apparently before you get Shoulders + Pants + Boots you need to farm Ogres in Dire Maul for quest drops.

Also a part of the Q4 line requires 120G and Honored reputation with Argent Dawn. Presumably also the rest of the mats. in the first post + 80 heavy runecloth bandages.

Edit:
More details given in this thread:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...mp=1#post173951

Continuing the summary as I translate it:
Q3-4: Go to Dire Maul Library
Q3-5: Collect quest junk from ogres (outside drop rate ~5% DM North drop rate ~20%)
Q3-6: Collect junk from ghost inside DM West
Q3-7: Go to BRD and drop banner in the Ring of Law, this triggers an event more extensive than the normal ring of law event that includes a group that act more like players in PvP (unable to taunt, unsure about aggro mechanics). Apparently you finally get to kill the dude who brngs out the mobs in the Ring of Law event. Return to the Ghost in Strat
Q3-8 Return to IF/Org and get your pants, shoulders, and boots.

Q4-1 Quest to talk to a ghost near BRS
Q4-2 Kill Incendrius Emberseer in UBRS (the fire elemental restrained by the orcs) and kill a specific Duke in Silithus, return to the ghost
Q4-3 Ghost sends you to another quest, apparently class specific, and apparently soloable for some classes, duo-able for all classes.
Q4-4 Summon a boss somewhere and kill him (different for different classes, but all classes will get the drop apparently, even if they did a different pre-quest), apparently not terribly difficult
Q4-5 Collect quest junk from Nagas in duskwallow (59-60 elites, probably best for duo or more)
Q4-6 Another random quest, apparently from the same subset as Q4-3
Q4-7 same as Q4-4
Q4-8 Collect quest junk from Orcs in BRS, apparently UBRS orcs have much higher drop rates than LBRS orcs.
Q4-9 Turn in junk + flask (no mention of the Argent Dawn Brazier, but I assume this is required here too, I've also heard a large quantity of Heavy Runecloth bandages are needed, maybe shard are needed here, maybe only when summoning dukes. Perhaps only one summoning device needed per 10 man group? Don't know really) and you get a device to summon the 10 man raid boss (Lord Valethak) in the same room as "The Beast" after you kill The Beast.

And that is what I know about that.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Bumping so people will see the edit made to the previous post. Now more complete information about the entire quest line. Probably not 100% correct, but at least gives a good idea of when items will probably be needed.