New Bugs and Failed Fixes in 1.11
Quote:I'm pretty sure it's always done that, i think it's working as intended.

-- frink
It could be that my mind plays tricks on me, but I'm remembering even a discussion here on this board that lightning shield erroneously was proccing off of ranged attacks. And that this was fixed some time ago. Now it seems it is back.

First half-hearted attempts to unearth this from the archives either provided too many results or nothing.
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Quote:It could be that my mind plays tricks on me, but I'm remembering even a discussion here on this board that lightning shield erroneously was proccing off of ranged attacks. And that this was fixed some time ago. Now it seems it is back.

First half-hearted attempts to unearth this from the archives either provided too many results or nothing.

Lighting Shield was previously proccing off Distract. There was a patch note that it was fixed, but the fix was only PvP (mobs with Lighting Shield were still proccing off Distract). I'm not sure of the current PvE status.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:Lighting Shield was previously proccing off Distract. There was a patch note that it was fixed, but the fix was only PvP (mobs with Lighting Shield were still proccing off Distract). I'm not sure of the current PvE status.
Lightning shield is also proccing off blind. I'm not sure if it's always done that, but it's definately happening now. (I even have it on FRAPS. The proc saved my bacon.) It's also definately proccing off ranged attacks. I really can't see how either of these could be "working as intended", but hey, what do I know.:)
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Druid talent Furor (T1 Resto) is also not working <_<If you shift into bear you get the 10 rage as intended, but nada for cat.

Is this the buggiest patch ever or just me? Holy...

Edit: Bah noticed dates. Well this issue is current:P
Put on Cenarion gear for Thorns bonus.
Cast Thorns on self.
Take off Cenarion gear.
Lose bonus damage.

On other player, it sticks. On the Druid who casts the spell upon himself, it does not.

Go Blizzard.
See you in Town,
-Z