Hi all
Quote:Well I always express my opinions about people I'm not gonna be quiet just because they are moderators if those ass holes have a problem with me they can just ban me simple as. I don't want to be on a forum where they get to insult me whilst I have to listen to their sh1t. So I say do what you want I don't care.
Good glory... how old is this kid, anyways? :blink:

Anyways, if you're so headstrong, hopefully you'll be smart enough too, to not insult your employer when you've found a job you love.
Who needs bosses? No one, self employment means you're your own boss.
Quote:Who needs bosses? No one, self employment means you're your own boss.

Feel free to start your own forums and hang out there. While you're here you will refrain from personal attacks on the other members and the staff. If you find that you cannot abide by this you will find your stay here of limited duration in my experience.

Do you grok what I'm laying out here?
edited - language
Hi,

Please, don't ban him yet!
Now you say - Why?

I think there's a bet going on that he's trying to win. Something like:
"I bet I can get banned on the lurkerlounge in less than five days!"

So wait a few days, then ban him if he hasn't improved. That way we'll get rid of him and he won't even win his bet.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Buh bye then.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Doesn't seem like a very logical bet (at least for the guy who bet *against* him). It's kinda like betting you can get yourself kicked out of a bar, arrested, or fail a class. Just start some trouble, assault the officer, don't show up. It's pretty much a no-brainer.

So, to summarize, he has managed himself quite an accomplishment.
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
Quote:Buh bye then.

God, that feels good, and I wasn't even the one who did it.

--me
Quote:Buh bye then.

Aw, man, I go out of town for a day and miss all the fun...
Quote:Aw, man, I go out of town for a day and miss all the fun...

Sorry. I tried to leave this thread alone. I really did. :whistling:

--Pete
Quote:Sorry. I tried to leave this thread alone. I really did. :whistling:

I pretty much guessed he was gonna go off while I was gone, and something would need to be done. I just hoped being silly with him might get him to mellow out long enough to swallow a clue.
Quote:I pretty much guessed he was gonna go off while I was gone, and something would need to be done. I just hoped being silly with him might get him to mellow out long enough to swallow a clue.

It seems to have encouraged him, instead.

--Pete
Quote:It seems to have encouraged him, instead.

Did Griselda just blame Lemming for that behaviour? :P

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
Quote:Did Griselda just blame Lemming for that behaviour? :P

gekko

Eh, he's responsible for his own behavior. If he wasn't, Griselda would have to unban him.;)
I think we were supposed to have a Big Moderator Fight instead. Wouldn't that be more interesting?

--Pete
Quote:I think we were supposed to have a Big Moderator Fight instead. Wouldn't that be more interesting?

USEast, Blood Moore 5pm EST. Bring you best equipment, and let the fight begin! :P

:lol:
Quote:USEast, Blood Moore 5pm EST. Bring you best equipment, and let the fight begin! :P

If it's a duel you folks want, it's a duel you'll get! Now's a good a time as any to unveil the LL's newest addition: The DDR Strategy Forums.

At dawn, Griselda... WE DANCE!

Exit Lemming
*trips*
Quote:If it's a duel you folks want, it's a duel you'll get! Now's a good a time as any to unveil the LL's newest addition: The DDR Strategy Forums.

At dawn, Griselda... WE DANCE!

Exit Lemming
*trips*

I nominate Sulla to be my champion. :lol:

--Pete
Quote:I nominate Sulla to be my champion. :lol:
And there I was, loading paper plates with whipped cream so that Gris and Lem could have a brisk "pie in the face" battle.

"You're no fun anymore."

*sulks*

*kicks a pebble*

*wanders off*

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
That's it, sorry, a critical mass of moderators has now posted in this thread and it's going to explode!

Quote:Quite simply, they're not YOUR threads. If they're anyone's, they're Bolty's, and so you have no say in who gets to post in them at all.
Woah. All your posts are belong to me?

-Bolty

P.S. Random "hey, neato" thing: every time I think Diablo is a long-dead game, I check the bandwidth stats of the Lounge and find that Jarulf's Guide is still one of the top-5 most visited pages here. The players are out there, folks; you just gotta find them.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.