Hi all
Hi all it's Rarthyr here, I'd just like to know who is still legit that plays diablo? I also would like to ask if anyone has seen me lurking around bnet before? hehe - one more thing has anyone else been conned by ze germans? you know had your legit purist items added to their dupe list? I have it makes me very :angry:. Well let me know what you guys have to say.
I still play a bit... mostly Ironman games though.

As far as having your pure items end up on a dupe list, who really cares? Maybe it will prevent you from making some trades, but it is easy to get very good gear on your own anyway, so big deal. If someone refuses to play with you because a few of your items show up as dupes on his scanner, he probably isn't worth playing with anyway. The important things in life aren't detectable by Diablo scanners.
Hmm agreed, it's only one of my items that shows up it is my Strange Sword Of Haste 145% bastard form It is only on the Diablo Guard dupe list and was added AT THE PRECISE TIME I joined a game with a guy named Trivenefica so I assume he is one of the guys that runs the Diablo Guard dupe list? If he is I suggest no one go near him or trust Diablo Guard it's a pile of crap. Anyone else been the victim of ze germans and their scams? I would like to know why they are trying to make hard working legits like me appear as a cheater anyone have something to add? speak up >.<
I sense an imminent storm. Rarthyr, you might want to duck and cover after making such accusations.

But yes, there are a few of us that are still online. I'm kind of wobbling between games at the moment, so you may or may not catch me. The Diablo LE channel has pretty much died (right before I made a comeback, of course), but that's where people would be if they were still online.

--me
Quote:Hmm agreed, it's only one of my items that shows up it is my Strange Sword Of Haste 145% bastard form It is only on the Diablo Guard dupe list and was added AT THE PRECISE TIME I joined a game with a guy named Trivenefica so I assume he is one of the guys that runs the Diablo Guard dupe list? If he is I suggest no one go near him or trust Diablo Guard it's a pile of crap. Anyone else been the victim of ze germans and their scams? I would like to know why they are trying to make hard working legits like me appear as a cheater anyone have something to add? speak up >.<

Hi, the method how she (Triv) did it was: joining games, scanning people and then analysing the scan logs. If a certain item appeared on more than one player, it was added to the dupe list. So if your scanner shows "item dupes" or "pack hacks" or howsoever it is called, then it does only mean that one or more of your items have been duped, no matter whether they are originally yours or not. It does not accuse you of duping.
Nevertheless, I think you are right, most people get irritated by the scanner output in such cases.
- Not intended - -_-
I am usally very blunt, so I will be. Trashing trivenecia is not a good thing . I will refrain from calling you names .for what its worth diablo le is alive..im there.
I'll call him a name:)

Shin-Dojo from Brighton....

He's pretty much the village idiot of Europe gateway and he thinks I'm Swedish:P.

Since tll-1 died I guess he's been looking for somewhere to piss people off, he might well have found it here at the Lurker Lounge. I'm not sure how actively our home here gets moderated but if Shin continues to post its only a matter of time until he gets himself banned. He's undoubtedly the one Alamara refused to name in the other post and I'm sure that most of you will be reaching for the squelch option if you ever bump into him in channel.
Aarda's still throwing roses at the rain...
Omg what's that laggy noob hureg doing here? I had to put up with your laggy nonsense on bnet what the hell are you doing here? More importantly why isn't he banned? He is an irritating aggrovating annoying idiot that always has 6 red lag because his internet is as bad as his ugly face. Hureg DO NOT post on my threads. Take your opinions elsewhere noob.
Quote:Omg what's that laggy noob hureg doing here? I had to put up with your laggy nonsense on bnet what the hell are you doing here? More importantly why isn't he banned? He is an irritating aggrovating annoying idiot that always has 6 red lag because his internet is as bad as his ugly face. Hureg DO NOT post on my threads. Take your opinions elsewhere noob.

Will the two of you take it to Private Messages please?

Cheers,

Munk
Munkay is there any way I can ignore hureg or disable him from posting in my threads? Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Quote:Will the two of you take it to Private Messages please?

Seconded.

Quote:Munkay is there any way I can ignore hureg

Try sticking your fingers in your ears while repeating loudly "La la la la, I can't hear you".

Quote:or disable him from posting in my threads?

Easy. Don't create any.

Quite simply, they're not YOUR threads. If they're anyone's, they're Bolty's, and so you have no say in who gets to post in them at all.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Quote:I'll call him a name:)

Shin-Dojo from Brighton....

He's pretty much the village idiot of Europe gateway and he thinks I'm Swedish:P.

Since tll-1 died I guess he's been looking for somewhere to piss people off, he might well have found it here at the Lurker Lounge. I'm not sure how actively our home here gets moderated but if Shin continues to post its only a matter of time until he gets himself banned. He's undoubtedly the one Alamara refused to name in the other post and I'm sure that most of you will be reaching for the squelch option if you ever bump into him in channel.

My apoligies, Hureg. He looks quite the fool, from his posts here.
Quote:Omg what's that laggy noob hureg doing here? I had to put up with your laggy nonsense on bnet what the hell are you doing here? More importantly why isn't he banned? He is an irritating aggrovating annoying idiot that always has 6 red lag because his internet is as bad as his ugly face. Hureg DO NOT post on my threads. Take your opinions elsewhere noob.

Hello,

Your antics have captured my attention and diverted my mental faculties. Praise be, for I have neglected my duties here for far too long. long. long. long. long.

I sense that you... are confused. Lost, like a lamb. Or, since it pleases me more, a llama. A llama is a majestic animal, but like any rose, it has its spit. It is important to know when and how to spit. You see, you have spat before time, and you have spat without finesse. One might say you have hocked a copious loogie at Hureg and leveled an additional wad at the board for not banning Hureg. And so I ask...

...are you kidding? I mean, I just can't take your post seriously. It's too much like Bnet drama I used to see in public games. It's unreal. It's hilarious. Normally, a post like yours would get a user banned, but what you posted is too low brow to even be insulting. I will sleep upon this. Until then...

*throws a pie in your face*

-Lemmy
Quote:Munkay is there any way I can ignore hureg or disable him from posting in my threads? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Switch to threaded view and don't click on his responses.
Thanks Tal atleast you're more helpful than those other two morons who seem a little mentally instable. Thanks.
Quote:Thanks Tal atleast you're more helpful than those other two morons who seem a little mentally instable. Thanks.

You won't make many friends here by insulting long standing members and moderators.
edited- language
Quote:Well I always express my opinions about people I'm not gonna be quiet just because they are moderators if those ass holes have a problem with me they can just ban me simple as. I don't want to be on a forum where they get to insult me whilst I have to listen to their sh1t. So I say do what you want I don't care.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.:)
Quote:Well I always express my opinions about people I'm not gonna be quiet just because they are moderators if those ass holes have a problem with me they can just ban me simple as. I don't want to be on a forum where they get to insult me whilst I have to listen to their sh1t. So I say do what you want I don't care.

For the record, all we've asked you to do is curtail this insult riddled posts. If you chose to positively add to the lurkerlounge, the door will be open. But be aware this involves listening to the moderators, and keeping any personal attacks off our boards. If you can't do this (which you seem to be declaring you can't), then do let the door hit you on the way out;)

Cheers,

Munk

Edit: Well stated Tal. I didn't even need to post:)