Leaked Expansion Details
Take this with a pinch of salt. Also if this is somewhat "omg violation" feel free to remove it/lock whatever.

The alpha for the expansion has started for blizz family + friends. Some info has gotten out! At this stage, assuming its real, it will likely still change quite a bit.

MAGES: Spells

[17:25] : you're getting invisibility
[17:25] : can only see other invisible targets and people who can see invisible targets
[17:25] : lasts 20 secs, 5 min cooldown

[17:26] : arcane blast
[17:26] : this is interesting
[17:26] : rank 1 is at level 64, dunno if there's more ranks
[17:26] : starts out as a 2.5 sec cast, 190 mana cost
[17:26] : does 463 to 537 arcane damage
[17:26] : but
[17:27] : each time you cast it
[17:27] : within 8 seconds of each other
[17:27] : the cast time goes down and the mana cost goes up

[17:27] : and at level 70
[17:27] : you get spellsteal
[17:27] : instant cast, 52 mana cost
[17:27] : Steals a beneficial magic effect from the target. This effect lasts a maximum of 2 min.

[17:29] : molten armor
[17:29] : level 62
[17:30] : causes 60 to 90 fire damage when hit and reduces the chance you are critically hit by melee attacks and spells by 10%

[17:32] : ice lance
[17:32] : level 66
[17:32] : 1.5 sec cast, 150 mana
[17:32] : deals 219 to 281 frost damage to an enemy target. Damage is increased by 200% against frozen targets.

Talents

[23:28] : arcane talents
[00:58] : tier 5
[00:58] : improved blink: reduces mana cost of blink by 25/50%
[00:58] : tier 6:
[00:58] : arcane potency: increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Arcane spells by 33/66/100%
[23:28] : tier 7
[23:28] : student of magic: reduces the mana cost of all arcane spells by 5/10/15%
[23:29] : prismatic cloak: reduces all damage taken by 1/2/3/4/5%
[23:29] : tier 8
[23:29] : mind mastery: increases spell damage by up to 5/10/15/20/25% of your total intellect O_O
[23:30] : tier 9 (41-point): Slow: reduces targets movement speed by 50% and attack/casting speed by 20% for 15 sec
[23:37] : 20sec cooldown on that btw
[23:37] : now that I look at slow
[23:38] : it only costs 68 mana, is instant cast, and has no cooldown

[23:30] : fire talents
[00:59] : tier 5
[00:59] : Playing with Fire: Increases all spell damage caused by 1/2/3% and all spell damage taken by 2/4/6%
[01:00] : tier 6 for fire is badass:
[01:01] : Blazing Speed: Gives you a 5/10% chance when hit by a melee or ranged attack to increase your movement speed by 50% and make you immune to movement impairing effects. This effect lasts 8 seconds.
[23:30] : tier 7
[23:31] : Burnout: increases the damage and mana cost of all spells by (I'm guessing) 2/4/6% after you hit a Dazed opponent with a Fire spell
[23:32] : Molten Blood: Increases your chance to resist Bleed and Poison effects and effectiveness of Molten Armor by 6/12/18/24/30%
[23:32] : Kinda weird
[23:32] : Tier 8
[23:32] : Empowered Fireball: Your Fireball spell gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10% of your bonus spell damage effects
[23:32] : Tier 9: Dragon's Breath: Targets in a cone in front of the caster take 278 to 322 fire damage and are disoriented for 3 sec

[23:33] : Frost talents
[01:02] : Tier 5:
[01:02] : Frozen Core: Reduces the damage taken by Frost and Fire effects by 2/4/6%
[01:02] : Tier 6:
[01:03] : Ice Floes: Reduces the cooldown of your Cone of Cold, Cold Snap, Ice Barrier and Ice Block spells by 10/20%
[23:33] : Tier 7
[23:34] : Cold Hearted: Increases damage of all spells against wounded targets by 10/20/30%
[23:34] : I have no idea what a wounded target is
[23:34] me: <20%, mage execute lol?
[23:34] : Ahh nice
[23:34] : Arctic Winds: Reduces the chance melee and ranged attacks will hit you by 1/2/3/4/5%
[23:34] : Tier 8
[23:34] : Empowered Frostbolt - identical to empowered fireball
[23:35] me: ah
[23:35] : Tier 9: Summon Water Elemental, summons a water elemental to fight for the caster, that's all it says =(

WARLOCKS:

[21:36] : looking at new warlock spells
[21:36] : Soulshatter (66): Reduces threat by 30% for all enemies. (2 health, Soul Shard, 5 min. cooldown.)
[21:37] : lol ok
[21:47] : Locks getting two new dots... one that does 310 dmg +gear if it gets dispelled, one that does 1110-1290 damage in a 15 yard aoe if it isn't dispelled
[22:12] : Incinerate (64): Deals 357 to 413 Fire damage to your target and an additional 89 to 104 Fire damage if the target is affected by an Immolate spell. (256 mana, 2.5s.)

ROGUES:

[22:43] : they get an ability called Deadly Throw
[22:43] : which is basically an eviscerate, except it's ranged and does thrown damage + an amount
[22:44] : 5-point DT is thrown damage + 468-564
[22:44] : Mutilate, 60 energy, daggers, instantly attacks with both weapons and gives 2 combo points
[22:45] : Shiv, instant off-hand attack that gives a 100% chance for the offhand poison to be applied, energy cost depends on weapon speed
[22:45] : anasthetic poison, 30% chance of reducing threat by a moderate amount, 120 charges

PALADINS:

[22:48] : paladins get some weird stuff
[22:48] : 10% of all healing done to them by other people is given to them as mana
[22:48] : I would assume to help tanking
[22:48] : blessing of spell warding, makes the target immune to magical attacks but they're silenced
[22:49] : crusader aura, increases mounted speed of all party members within 40 yards by 20%
[22:50] : seal of blood, all the paladin attacks do an additional 30% weapon damage as holy damage, but paladin loses 10% health of the total damage inflicted
[22:51] : and Avenging Wrath, which is pretty much just Deathwish

Seal of Blood (64): All melee attacks deal additional Holy damage equal to 30% of normal weapon damage, but the Paladin loses health equal to 10% of the total damage inflicted. Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy, instantly causing 409 to 451 Holy damage at the cost of 136 to 151 health.

Avenging Wrath (70): Increases all damage caused by 30% for 20 sec. Causes Forebearance.

New Talents:

Holy

Pure of Heart, requires 20, 3 point talent
Increases the paladin's chance to resist curse/disease by 5(10/15?)%

Purifying Power, requires 25, 2 point talent
Reduces the mana cost of Consecration and Cleanse by 5(10?)%, and increases the critical strike chance of Holy Wrath and Exorcism by 10(20?)%

Blessed Life, requires 30, 5 point talent
All attacks against you have a 2(10?)% chance to cause half damage

Light's Grace, requires 35, 3 point talent
Your Holy Light has a 33(100?)% chance to cause our next Holy Light spell cast within 15 seconds take .5 seconds less casting time.

Holy Guidance, requires 35, 5 point talent
Your damage/healing is increased by 7(35)% of your Int.

Divine Illumination, requires 40, 1 point talent
Reduces mana costs of all spells by 50% for 20 seconds, 2 minute cooldown.

Protection

Improved Resistance Auras, requires 20 points, 2 point talent
Your resistance auras also reduce spell damage by additional 3(6?)%

Improved Divine Shield, requires 25, 2 point talent
Lowers the cooldown for Divine Shield by 30 (60?) seconds, and lowers the attack speed penalty by 50(100?)%.

Ardent Defender, requires 30, 5 point talent
When your health is below 20(100???)%, reduces all damage against you by 10%
Ed: I have no idea which part scales, but a perma defensive stance doesn't seem hideously out of line, and makes deep prot a whole new level of appealing.

Lasting Defense, requires 35, 3 point talent
When struck by a melee attack, you have a 4(12?)% chance to gain 50% of the damage taken in mana.

Weapon Expertise, requires 35, 5 point talent
Increases skill iwth all weapons by 2(10?)

Avenger's Shield, requires 40, 1 point talent
range 8-30 (shooting range), Requires shield, 30 sec cooldown
(Listed are from the talent, it may scale with level, there don't seem to be any ranks on the trainer)
500 mana, 270-330 damage.
Hurls a holy shield at the enemy, dealing listed damage, and then bouncing to additional close targets. Affects 3 targets total.

Retribution

Crusade, requires 20, 3 point talent
Increaes all damage to Humaniod, Undead, Demon and Elemential foes by 1(3?)%

Improved Sanctity Aura, requires 25 and Sanctity Aura, 2 point talent
The amount of healing done to targets affected by Sanctity Aura is increased by 3(6)%

Divine Purpose, requires 30, 5 point
Decrease the chance that melee and ranged attacks will critically hit you by 1(5?)%.

Empowered Judgement, requires 35, 3 point
Gives your Judgement a 33(100?)% chance to refund 50% of the mana cost of th judged spell

Fanaticism, requires 35, 5 point
Increases the critical strike chance of Seal of Command and all damaging Judgements by 2(10)%

Sanctified Crusader, requires 40, 1 point
In addition to the normal effect, your Judgement of the Crusader will increase the critical strike chance of all attacks made vs the judged target by an additional 2%

Druid

Total spell damage bonus is now displayed in the UI.
Frenzied Regeneration now scales with stamina. For Rank 3, each point of rage is now converted to 17 health plus some percentage of your stamina (looks like 1%).
Moonfury's tooltip now reads increases damage to all Balance damage spells, which means it probably is now applied after bonus spell damage effects.
Travel Form model has been changed to a stag.
No word about Stormcrow Form, but I wouldn't rule it out as a level 70 flying mount.

Balance Talents

Tier 5
Gusting Winds: Increases the damage done by your Cyclone and Hurricane spells by 10/20/30%.

Tier 6
Dreamstate: Gives you a 33/66/100% chance to gain the Focused Casting effect that lasts for 6 sec after being the victim of a melee or ranged critical strike. The Focused Casting effect prevents you from losing casting time when taking damage.

Tier 7
Improved Moonkin Form: Requires 1 point in Moonkin Form. Increases all spell damage caused by 1/2/3% and reduces the base mana cost of Moonkin Form by 5/10/15%. Note: This means Moonkin now costs as much as Travel and Aquatic Forms.
Strength of the Moon: Increases spell damage by up to 5/10/15/20/25% of your total intellect.

Tier 8
Empowered Starfire: Your Starfire spell gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10% of your bonus spell damage effects.

Tier 9
Force of Nature (Rank 1): The force of nature radiates from the Druid, silencing enemies within 10 yards for 2 sec. and causing 192-212 Nature damage. Note: 2 minute cooldown.

Feral Combat Talents

Tier 5
Feral Recovery: All healing effects on you are increased by 10/20%. In addition, the act of shapeshifting has a 25/50% chance to remove one harmful effect.

Tier 6
Primal Instinct: Increases your chance to resist stun, charm, and trap effects by 3/6/9/12/15%.

Tier 7
Animal Reflexes: Increases your agility by 2/4/6/8/10% while in Cat, Bear, and Dire Bear forms.
Predatory Will: Reduces the cooldown of Growl and increases the duration of Tigers Fury by 1/2 sec.

Tier 8
Heightened Senses: Increases your attack power by up to 10/20/30/40/50% of your intellect.

Tier 9
Scent of the Pack: Reduces damage taken in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form by 0.4%, and increases damage done in Cat Form by 0.6% for every party or raid member within 45 yards with Mark of the Wild or Gift of the Wild active. So 10% less dmg taken in bear and 15% more damage done in catform in a 25 man raid.

Restoration

Tier 6
Natural Resilience: Increases your mana regeneration while in all forms by 10/20/30%.

Tier 7
Healing Mastery: Increases the critical effect chance of your healing spells by 1/2/3/4/5%.
Improved Innervate: Reduces the cooldown of Innervate by 20/40/60 sec.

Tier 8
Nature's Reprieve: Gives you a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to gain Mana equal to the base cost of your spell after healing a wounded target with Healing Touch, Regrowth, or Swiftmend.

Tier 9
Harmonize: Distributes damage taken by party members within 30 yards between the party while in effect. Note: Its a self cast buff that lasts up to 30 seconds.

New Base Spells

Cyclone (Balance): Throws your target into the air, disorienting the target and causing Nature damage over 3 seconds but making the target immune to other damage during that time.
Mangle (Cat Form): Stuns the enemy and deals damage per combo point.
Feral Strike (Bear Form): An attack that deals damage and converts each extra point of rage into damage and causes a high amount of threat.
Enervate (Restoration): Drains mana, energy, or rage every second for 20 seconds.
Control Beast (Balance): Controls a beast up to level 77 but increases the time between attacks by 25%. Lasts up to 1 min.

The lock talents

http://i72.imagethrust.com/images/17PP/v...-tree.html

http://i72.imagethrust.com/images/17QE/v...-tree.html

http://i72.imagethrust.com/images/17Qs/v...-tree.html
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Lock details from this and the other post I saw just make me sad...
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
I understand that Blood Elves can't be priests, which grieves me to no end. I was seriously contemplating rerolling a Blood Elf.
Quote:I understand that Blood Elves can't be priests, which grieves me to no end. I was seriously contemplating rerolling a Blood Elf.
Blood Elves are going to get to be priests... and mages and warlocks. It's warriors that they can't be.

The new WoW forums even have avatar icons for them [Image: 1-10-5.gif]
Kateley - Gnome Mage --- 60
Collector and connoisseur of fine keys, bags, trinkets and all things mooncloth
Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet!
BC Skills + Talents?

MAGE:
http://nurfed.nu.funpic.de/mages.htm

ROGUE:
http://nurfed.nu.funpic.de/rogues.htm

PALADIN:
http://nurfed.nu.funpic.de/paladins.htm

WARLOCK:
http://nurfed.nu.funpic.de/warlocks.htm

MISC:
http://nurfed.nu.funpic.de/sonstiges.htm

NEW CREATURES:
[Image: bcmobslarge.jpg]

NEWS:
http://nurfed.nu.funpic.de/index.htm
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
[Image: burning_crusade_skills_warrior.jpg]
[Image: burning_crusade_talents_warrior.jpg]
Quote:NEWS:
http://nurfed.nu.funpic.de/index.htm

Since most can't read german, there is a tidbit about the course of the family and friends program.
It says, loosely translated:
2 weeks of bloodelf testing (starting at lvl 1)
2 weeks of draener testing
2 weeks of 60-70 testing

"Titan Grip"

I called it!

And that my friends is why I held onto the OEB rather than selling it.:D
Quote:"Titan Grip"

I called it!

And that my friends is why I held onto the OEB rather than selling it.:D

Too bad Warriors aren't playable as BE, and therefore screenshots of Warrior talents are impossible:P I have seen a more realistic version of warrior talents leaked, in written form, that was possibly datamined. Or just faked by someone better at hiding it.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:Too bad Warriors aren't playable as BE, and therefore screenshots of Warrior talents are impossible:P I have seen a more realistic version of warrior talents leaked, in written form, that was possibly datamined. Or just faked by someone better at hiding it.
Fully agree.

Somehow, Warriors getting an Invisibility spell (Windwalk) that is better than Mage's Invisibility just seems a little bit out of whack there. And Blizzard would never again introduce a new skill at an even tier in the talent tree. Yea, the second screenshot is not happening.

Edit: The typed notes do seem more real, and they correspond to one of the screenshots listed above. IF those are true, then the warriors (at least Arms and Fury) already got a nerf - the move of Tactical Mastery to Protection tree. Given the importance of TM, this would mean either Arms warriors lacking 5/5 enrage, or Fury warriors sacrificing points in Arms/Fury tree. What's more puzzling is the fact that Protection warriors are usually the ones with the least to lose from not getting TM, or not getting full TM, especially if they are Raid tanks. Oh well, it seems Fury/Protection tanking hybrid will now replace Arms/Protection.
Quote:Fully agree.
Also, the more I think about it, I think Titan's Grip is kind of vague/poorly worded compared to Blizzard standards. Is it a passive -20% damage reduction (a la Defensive stance)? If so, it would be kind of crappy. Is it a -20% off the listed DPS on a 2-hander? That would make more sense.

But either way, it makes me doubt it, a bit.

Quote:Edit: The typed notes do seem more real, and they correspond to one of the screenshots listed above. IF those are true, then the warriors (at least Arms and Fury) already got a nerf - the move of Tactical Mastery to Protection tree. Given the importance of TM, this would mean either Arms warriors lacking 5/5 enrage, or Fury warriors sacrificing points in Arms/Fury tree. What's more puzzling is the fact that Protection warriors are usually the ones with the least to lose from not getting TM, or not getting full TM, especially if they are Raid tanks. Oh well, it seems Fury/Protection tanking hybrid will now replace Arms/Protection.
I support that. I currently have my warrior set to 7/33/11 and so moving Tactical Mastery to the protection tree would be great, in my opinion! :)
-TheDragoon
Ah duh, I admit defeat!
[Image: burningcrusademobsxb6.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
New Enchants:

Quote:Formula: Enchant Bracer - Major Defense
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a bracer to give 8 defense.

Formula: Enchant Bracer - Superior Healing
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a bracer to increase the effect of healing spells by up to 30.

Formula: Enchant Bracer - Restore Mana Prime
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a bracer to restore 6 mana every 5 seconds.

Formula: Enchant Bracer - Fortitude
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a bracer to increase Stamina by 12.

Formula: Enchant Bracer - Spellpower
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a bracer to increase damage done by spells by up to 15.

Formula: Enchant Ring - Weapon Might
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a ring to add 2 damage to physical attacks.

Formula: Enchant Ring - Spellpower
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a ring to add up to 12 damage to spells.

Formula: Enchant Ring - Healing Power
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a ring to increase healing spell effects by up to 20.

Formula: Enchant Ring - Stats
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a ring to increase all stats by 4.

Formula: Enchant Shield - Intellect
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a shield to increase Intellect by 12.

Formula: Enchant Shield - Shield Block
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a shield have a 3% greater chance to block attacks.

Formula: Enchant Shield - Resistance
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a shield to increase all spell resistances by 5.

Formula: Enchant Boots - Vitality
Teaches you how to permanently enchant boots to restore 4 mana and health every 5 seconds.

Formula: Enchant Boots - Fortitude
Teaches you how to permanently enchant boots to grant 12 Stamina.

Formula: Enchant Boots - Dexterity
Teaches you how to permanently enchant boots to grant 12 Agility.

Formula: Enchant Boots - Surefooted
Teaches you how to permanently enchant boots to give 5% snare and root resistance as well as a 1% bonus to hit.

Formula: Enchant Chest - Exceptional Mana
Teaches you how to permanently enchant chest armor to grant 150 additional mana.

Formula: Enchant Chest - Exceptional Stats
Teaches you how to permanently enchant chest armor to increase all stats by 6.

Formula: Enchant Cloak - Major Resistance
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a cloak to increase all resistances by 7.

Formula: Enchant Weapon - Major Striking
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a weapon to increase damage by 7.

Formula: Enchant Weapon - Major Intellect
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a weapon to increase Intellect by 30.

Formula: Enchant Weapon - Potency
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a weapon to increase Strength by 20.

Formula: Enchant 2H Weapon - Savagery
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a two-handed weapon to increase attack power by 70.

Formula: Enchant Weapon - Major Spellpower
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a melee weapon to increase spell damage by up to 40.

Formula: Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Agility
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a two-handed weapon to increase Agility by 35.

Formula: Enchant Weapon - Battlemaster
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a weapon to give a chance on striking to heal your party of 50 damage over 10 seconds.

Formula: Enchant Weapon - Spellsurge
Teaches you how to permanently enchant a Melee Weapon to have a 3% chance on spellcast to restore 100 mana to all party members for 10 seconds.

Formula: Enchant Weapon - Mongoose
Learn how to permanently enchant a Melee Weapon to occasionally increase Agility by 120 and attack speed slightly.

Formula: Enchant Weapon - Sunfire
Learn how to permanently enchant a Melee Weapon to increase the damage done by your arcane and fire spells by up to 50.

Formula: Enchant Weapon - Soulfrost
Learn how to permanently enchant a Melee Weapon to increase the damage done by your frost and shadow spells by up to 54.
Quote:Formula: Enchant Weapon - Mongoose
Learn how to permanently enchant a Melee Weapon to occasionally increase Agility by 120 and attack speed slightly.

Oh wow ...
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Looks like some awesome druid changes if these are real! Here's the google translated version:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...angpair=de%7Cen

Here's the stuff I found particularly interesting:

Balance:
* Supposedly Moonfury now gives a bonus to +spell damage in addition to the base damage it does now.
* Cyclone spell to toss people in the air and disorient them for 3 seconds.
* Control Beast spell so we can have a pet!
* Strength of the Moon talent to increase spell damage by 25% of Int.
* Empowered Starfire talent to increase +spell damage by 10%.

Feral:
* Feral Strike spell to dump extra rage and generate more threat. Druid tanks on Vael ftw?
* Feral Recovery talent increases healing effects on you by 20%. This is huge! It's almost like taking 20% less damage (since druids usually have anough health to live through spikes anyway).
* Heightened Senses talent adds 50% of Int to your attack power. This should go a long way toward making "balanced" gear viable in all forms.
* Sent of the Pack talent looks like it reduces damage by 0.4% in bear form and increases damage done by 0.6% in cat form for each nearby groupmember who has MotW/GotW. If this counts raid members then, considering a 25-man instance cap, this would give a bonus of 10% reduced damage or 15% increased damage. If it only counts party members, this would only be a 2%/3% talent. Not much, but probably still worth it for only 1 point.

Restoration:
* Enervate skill sounds like a new form of innervate that will regen rage/energy or mana over 20 seconds. Not sure exactly how this will work (the translation sucks) but it sounds interesting none-the-less.
* Natural Resilience talent increases mana regen by 30%. I wonder if this effects thinks like mana/5 and BoW, etc or just base mana regen. Interesting in either case.
* Nature's Reprieve talent gives you free healing spells on targets below 20% health. In addition to free heals for rezzed players, this should have some interesting consequences in situations where people normally have to bandage b/c healers don't have anough mana to go around. Might not work that well with the long-casting HT, but should synergize well with rejuv and swiftmend.
* Harmonize talent divides damage taken between all group members for 30 seconds. This is a big increase to a tank's effective health pool and might even make tranquility useful ;-)

Sounds like I'm going to have an even harder time figuring out how to spec in the future! :-P
Well the website you quoted, now thinks they are fake.
Edit: The druid ones, they are pretty sure about all the other information.
Here's a link to a ton of BC images, including pictures of mounts, new areas, and even the mage and priest tier 4 sets.

http://www.worldofwar.se/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=317119
Here ya go, something to keep the curious entertained for hours...

A complete list of all spells and abilities from The Burning Crusade

Tells you new spells and skills, new talents, new ranks of old skills, new enchants and craftables, all sorts of fun stuff. As far as information that has been speculated within the last few days, this verifies most all of it (though disproves the fake Druid talents/skills going around).
Quote:Well the website you quoted, now thinks they are fake.
Edit: The druid ones, they are pretty sure about all the other information.

*sigh* How come the druids get left out of all the fun :-/

Also, how come all the fun is written in German :-P