WarCraft Armory
A bunch of stuff isn't updating properly. For example, our helmet indicator says we are the 320th place team in the bg. Clicking on it takes you to our 1st week finish of 402.
Quote:A bunch of stuff isn't updating properly. For example, our helmet indicator says we are the 320th place team in the bg. Clicking on it takes you to our 1st week finish of 402.

Yes, it looks like they ran an upload of current characters at the start of the week (Sunday? Monday?) and haven't update since then--I've been on for the last three nights and it still says that my druid is "inactive".
Quote:Yes, it looks like they ran an upload of current characters at the start of the week (Sunday? Monday?) and haven't update since then--I've been on for the last three nights and it still says that my druid is "inactive".
Whereas mine has been updated daily at the least.

Hmm.

We could be seeing another problem similar with the Europe board's synchronicity with the player accounts. Which causes literally pages and pages of "omg im 70 but my avatar sez 23" inanity.

- Gordal Bowhorn, clvl61-5
Quote:Whereas mine has been updated daily at the least.

Hmm.

We could be seeing another problem similar with the Europe board's synchronicity with the player accounts. Which causes literally pages and pages of "omg im 70 but my avatar sez 23" inanity.

- Gordal Bowhorn, clvl61-5

The plot thickens!

I searched for my level 70 druid this morning and got the same message:

Quote:It seems like the character you are trying to view hasn't been active for a while. Since the Armory only tracks active characters, this character needs to have been active recently for detailed character data to show up.

Then I searched for my newest character--a Draenei hunter that I created on Friday and powerleveled to 22. I got the same message but it did show my level as 21 and my race as Draenei.

Finally, I searched for my arena team and found us...but with a wildly incorrect roster. The same warlock appears 3 times and our team leader, who has been in every single match, isn't on the roster at all. Checking our members who are in multiple arena teams, they only show one team on their respective character sheets (and not always the same one).
Quote:Finally, I searched for my arena team and found us...but with a wildly incorrect roster. The same warlock appears 3 times and our team leader, who has been in every single match, isn't on the roster at all. Checking our members who are in multiple arena teams, they only show one team on their respective character sheets (and not always the same one).

One more thing: I just checked the 2v2 roster listed under a friend. Its membership is displaying as two of the same character. Obviously my friend has hacked the servers so that he can log in twice as the same character!
Without a doubt the best part of the Armory is the comedy gold it inspires.:)