Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies
Quote:Comedy: Music Video and Original Music:

Big Blue Dress
I was going to reply saying this classic was already listed but thought I better check first. It wasn't there! How can one of the best videos ever not be listed, Bolty? You might as well delete the thread if you are going to do such a poor job with it...

:lol:

Big Blue Dress really struck a chord with me. My brother and sister-in-law didn't want my nephews interested in WoW because it is too old for them and they also wouldn't want a subscription. They, of course, wanted to come hang on me whenever they saw me playing. I knew they would love it and decided to let them watch a little bit anyway. I logged in on Lochnar and the first reaction I got was, "He looks girly. He's wearing a dress.":lol:I think they forgot about that pretty quickly though.B)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:I was going to reply saying this classic was already listed but thought I better check first. It wasn't there! How can one of the best videos ever not be listed, Bolty? You might as well delete the thread if you are going to do such a poor job with it...
:lol:

I was surprised, too! I happened upon it again while perusing some of Oxhorn's stuff, and saw that it was missing!! :o
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Big update. Added Big Blue Dress due to popular demand, In Frost We Trust, Death Knight Spree, Lockstar, Ni Hao, and Nyhm's latest, M.A.G.E.

Also added Azerothian Super Villains Episode 3, Associate Professor Evil Kills all Gold Farmers, Fury Trailer, Held Hostile vs Serpentshrine Cavern, Snacky's Journal Episode 3, Unlimited Escapism Volume 0 Trailer, Ninja of the Night, Shake That, Ephemeral Dreamscape, The Ballad of the Noob, I Suck at PvP, and Sunday Break.

Whew.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
And somehow I forgot The Grind Halloween Special in all that mess.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Another that has found a place on my hard drive that I would like to see added - Beer For My Horses. Good song and good integration with WoW settings, I think it was well done.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Big update.

zOMG, I was watching Azerothian Super Villains 3, and eating. Bad mistake. When Illidan shoots that guy... I now have snorted pickle out of my nose. Some pickle bits didn't make it all the way out of my nose.
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
et alts
Added the stupendous I'm So Sick music video by Baron Soosdon. Only my opinion, of course, but I think this is the best music video done to WoW to date. The effects are just incredible - Baron's got details of how he made it on his blog.

-Bolty
Unlimited Escapism Volume 0 has been released to much fanfare. Hope you have room on your hard drive, since it's over half a gigabyte in size. Some amazing rendering in there, but if you find gnomes with handguns frightening, STAY AWAY! :)

[Image: uev0gungnomehl1.jpg]

Edit: if you're into some of the other movies I've linked to here in the past, you'll notice references to some of them. For instance, a slow zoom-in of a gnome standing in Stratholme that's a reference to Edge of Remorse...

-Bolty
Quote:...I'm So Sick music video by Baron Soosdon...
O.
M.
G.
That was awesome, in the old literal meaning of awesome. Fantastic, too. O.O
et alts
We did a new video with the guy from the Time Gnomes and produced and edited by Jun from Stone Falcon (makers of Snacky's Journal).

Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Wl3OrJ5ms
Quote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Wl3OrJ5ms

If for no other reason, the last 3 seconds of this are made of win! I was in stitches the whole way.
et alts
Quote:We did a new video with the guy from the Time Gnomes and produced and edited by Jun from Stone Falcon (makers of Snacky's Journal).
Absolute.
Pure.
Awesome.

Just the humor value of having characters from three different hilarious series together made it instantly funny. Never mind that it was also well scripted. I think it's really fantastic that the makers of Snacky's Journal, Jimmy: a World of Warcraft Story, and The Grind (all series I've already plugged heavily) can work collaboratively like that. And Mr. Teeth.

Mojache: "I don't know who should win; all these pumpkins suck."
Drewbie: "You're not an authority on pumpkins."
Mojache: "Well, they picked ME for a judge here, didn't they?"
Drewbie: "That's because Jimmy the Mage wasn't available."

Assuming you guys get a download link up at some point, here's a link for it at WarcraftMovies. Youtube video quality is teh crap!

Oh, and naked Drewbie who still keeps his "***damn Bloodfang Hood" on is rich.

If only you had Nynnja. Then it would have been perfect. Needs more Nynnja. Tell MacHeath that we need an episode all about Nynnja.

[Image: wow124.jpg]

-Bolty
Nyhm's back with his latest music video, Hard Like Heroic. Keep watching after the credits for a joke about Illegal Danish.

-Bolty
I should look for a better quality but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N6sqdrJzVo - Leeroy Jenkins Remix. And old classic gets some new life. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Thanks to WarcraftMovies.com's machinima contest, The Fabled Few, there's been a rush of great movies lately. See Among Fables and Men, Evolution, Limited Escapism: To Cure a Hangover, Black Rose, Teh N00b Song, Netherwing: The Movie, and Rush.

-Bolty
Wait - stop what you're doing and go watch The World of Warcraft Unofficial Patch Trailer right now. Come back when you're done laughing.

Loved the Lemmings reference.

-Bolty
Quote:Wait - stop what you're doing and go watch The World of Warcraft Unofficial Patch Trailer right now. Come back when you're done laughing.

Loved the Lemmings reference.

-Bolty

That was AWESOME. I loved the facial expression of the orc.:D
Merry Christmas from Chiron Beta Prime!

Song by Jonathan Coulton, video by spiffworld.
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
The new Fury Trailer is pretty sexy. No, this isn't the other Fury trailer, this is a new one.

This one has correct grammar - AND decapitations! Could it get any better? :)

-Bolty
If you have the bandwidth and an hour and a half to spend, you might want to check out Tales of the Past III. The lore is somewhat disappointing, but it is an amazing movie nonetheless.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk