Profession Changes in 2.1
Quote:Missing from these notes is the fact that flasks are getting a sizeable nerf both in terms of cost and effect. EJ forums (for those who don't read them) couldn't handle the load of love letters.

uhh, it's not missing:

Quote:Reagent costs and potency of all flasks has been reduced.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:They did say that there would be goggles for every type of armor to cater to just about all talent builds. I think that's a pretty significant upgrade given that it basically puts it on the same footing with something like Armorcrafting (but you also get cool trinkets and other strange gadgets). :)

That will depend on how useful the new goggles really are. I mean take a look at the goggles we already have - they are an explosion of suck.
Here's to hoping the Heavy Clefthoof set is changed for the better.

Right now, it's pretty much a pile of crap, which unfortunately is necessary to hit the Defense cap. Good stamina, good defense, but no armor or agility/dodge. Of course, they only mentioned armor...

And what's up with putting all those yellow sockets on a set that's already plastered with Defense? Yeargh.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Quote:That will depend on how useful the new goggles really are. I mean take a look at the goggles we already have - they are an explosion of suck.

It must be said....
The goggles! They do nothing!

In seriousness, though, I believe these changes warrant a state of cautious optimism.