WOW players, otherwise known as the sleep deprived
There's a feature at worldofwarcraft.com in the Account Management section where you can limit playtime through the Parental Controls. I've thought about doing that, but then, what if I NEED to play and it locks me out?! :o

Sleep is for the weak! Er, for the weekend... <_<

-edit: oh, and I fail at forum reply. >.<
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Quote:There's a feature at worldofwarcraft.com in the Account Management section where you can limit playtime through the Parental Controls. I've thought about doing that, but then, what if I NEED to play and it locks me out?! :o

Sleep is for the weak! Er, for the weekend... <_<

-edit: oh, and I fail at forum reply. >.<

Mmmm, an adult using Parental Controls to moderate their own playing time? I think that's a very good idea
Quote:Mmmm, an adult using Parental Controls to moderate their own playing time? I think that's a very good idea

As long as you don't have the password to the parental controls that is. My brother in law tried that and it never worked for that reason. Then he made his wife have the password and ended up getting from her the first time it annoyed him. It was so funny to watch him fight the addiction. Although he won eventually by just selling his account.

I just accept it and try to get as much sleep as I can when I can. I just find myself always staying up too late and not thinking about how late it is because of how many people are still on. I mean, getting a run going after midnight? And I thought I had issues..... =) Ah, well, maybe I'm not that bad just yet.
Melothan - 85 BE Warlock
Melidorn - 80 Orc Shaman