Nerf Blues
WoW Forum Link

Whiner opens up with an opening salvo:
Quote: GG bliztard, transfer servers lost all my profession including 375 tailoring with epic patterns, and 375 mining... Put tickets into GM's and they said "they couldn't do anything".. I could of cared less about mining but 375 tailoring with epic patterens was hard to get. I had to relevel tailoring to at least 350 in order for my spellfire set to be usable.. Even tho I told the GM how can I have compelete spellfire, If I didnt have 375 tailoring... I got a Idea for you instead of saying on your website, "What GM's can help with" why not just say we are limited to only transporting your charcter when you fall through the world, and if someone calls you a bad named. Dont put "Missing Profession" cause you guys dont help... and to think I pay you guys to play a game and you don't do @!#* to help

Then a blue responds. Hilariously.

When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Holy crap... that kid just got ripped a new one.

Kudos to the blue, that was a brilliant response.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Wow.

And the Blue's even polite and courteous.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Quote:Wow.

And the Blue's even polite and courteous.
Yeah, but you can just about hear the entire Blizzard CM office pool laughing in the background.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

Quote:Yeah, but you can just about hear the entire Blizzard CM office pool laughing in the background.
Oh yeah.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Thanks for that, linked on guildforum:)

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Hey, on an unrelated note, one of the later posts in that thread posts this video.

I saw this on TV on a viral video show a while ago, and have been looking for it since. That thread delivers on so many levels.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

Thread was deleted:(
Definitely should have pasted the blue response over here too.

I missed it:(
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
Essentially, the Blue said, "Hi Amulet, I have gone through your previous tickets and I believe you are trying to misrepresent this issue as our fault."
Then he quoted a ticket in which Amulet said, "Help! I meant to unlearn mining, not tailoring! please please please give it back! I worked so hard for my spellfire set!"
Then he continued, "I understand making such a mistake can be distressing, and I wish you the best of luck in relevelling it back to 375."
Earthen Ring-EU:
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Pwned!

Someone got the full thing?
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Quote:Essentially, the Blue said, "Hi Amulet, I have gone through your previous tickets and I believe you are trying to misrepresent this issue as our fault."
Then he quoted a ticket in which Amulet said, "Help! I meant to unlearn mining, not tailoring! please please please give it back! I worked so hard for my spellfire set!"
Then he continued, "I understand making such a mistake can be distressing, and I wish you the best of luck in relevelling it back to 375."
Haha, excellent. I love when people publicly get called out on their lies.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune