Andrew Meyer
Quote:Maybe you listened to an edited version.

Transcript

I think what brought the cops swarming in was his crass use of the word "#$%& *@#" (rhymes with slow mob). He seemed to be keeping his hands out of reach and he is a pretty big guy. Much bigger than the female officers who were trying to subdue him.

I just try to think at times like these... What would Doc do? Knee cap him, or just let him speak his peace and prove himself an idiot.

Well, in any case, he's still an idiot that deserves some sort of punishment. Maybe not a 3rd degree felony, but something to make him learn his lesson.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:I just try to think at times like these... What would Doc do? Knee cap him, or just let him speak his peace and prove himself an idiot.

I hope the last. Yesterday I saw the clip for the first time. And I know I'm kind of a weak person for these things, but my god, that was terrible.
I think the cop that tasered him, likes tasering a lot and is a bit of a sadist.

My opinion is that they could have very well done without the tasering, and just let the judge decide what kind of punishment this guy does or does not deserve.
Quote:I hope the last. Yesterday I saw the clip for the first time. And I know I'm kind of a weak person for these things, but my god, that was terrible.
I think the cop that tasered him, likes tasering a lot and is a bit of a sadist.

My opinion is that they could have very well done without the tasering, and just let the judge decide what kind of punishment this guy does or does not deserve.
Look for citizens wearing a lambda. Talk to 'em, and they'll help you on your way; whatever you do, keep away from the hacks.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]