Yay, I am a father!
I became a father last week when we got a cute little son. Both he and the mother are fine. I guess I will enter extended Lurker mode now for a while but there will be a potential new member here in the future! See you all some time later....
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Quote:I became a father last week when we got a cute little son. Both he and the mother are fine. I guess I will enter extended Lurker mode now for a while but there will be a potential new member here in the future! See you all some time later....

Congrats!
Quote:I became a father last week when we got a cute little son. Both he and the mother are fine. I guess I will enter extended Lurker mode now for a while but there will be a potential new member here in the future! See you all some time later....

Congrats!
Congratulations, Jarulf:)

Where's my cigar?

Grats, man. Glad to hear about the healthy family!
See you in Town,
-Z
Hi,

Congratulations,:) a whole new manual to write.;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Where's Jarulf's Guide to Babies and Fatherhood, 0.3?

-Bolty

(Grats!)
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Congratulations on starting a grand new adventure :)
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Congrats! When I first held both my sons are experiences I will never forget. Remember to get some sleep when you can.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:Where's Jarulf's Guide to Babies and Fatherhood, 0.3?

-Bolty

(Grats!)

I would read this.:)Congratulations, and enjoy your new addition (and any sleep you can get)! Boys are fun- they get all the cool toys.:)
Congratulations! I, too, will be expecting a copy of your new Guide, but remember that reverse engineering is usually frowned upon with babies. We'll just have to learn how they work through playtesting.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete

Congratulations Jarulf; your whole life is about to change, and for the better. My life has been so enriched by having children, I wouldn't change my experiences for anything in the world. May you experience the same joy.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
We got a mini Jarulf now:) Congratulations man, I'm happy for you!

Quote:Where's Jarulf's Guide to Babies and Fatherhood, 0.3?

I can help with the "Teaching your son to walk one day, and fetch you a beer the next" chapter.

Actually, here's one piece of real advice. Keep a washcloth handy when you change him and throw it over his little bits when you get the diaper off. Trust me on this :shuriken:
Congratulations!
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla

Dear Jarulf:

There's a great line from "Gone with the Wind." "The happiest day is when babies come."

Blessings to all and best wishes for a good night's sleep!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Where's the damn pictures?
I haven't posted in this board for years (see, I am a true lurker:P) but this is some news! Congratulations Jarulf! May your son bring you all new kinds of happiness.

Congratulations Jarulf...he is just in time for Diablo3.

Do you have 400 days of parental leave now by the way?