The Lurker Lounge Forums
Yay, I am a father! - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lurker Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Yay, I am a father! (/thread-1758.html)

Pages: 1 2

Yay, I am a father! - Jarulf - 07-29-2008

I became a father last week when we got a cute little son. Both he and the mother are fine. I guess I will enter extended Lurker mode now for a while but there will be a potential new member here in the future! See you all some time later....

Yay, I am a father! - Tal - 07-29-2008

Quote:I became a father last week when we got a cute little son. Both he and the mother are fine. I guess I will enter extended Lurker mode now for a while but there will be a potential new member here in the future! See you all some time later....

Congrats!

Yay, I am a father! - Pesmerga - 07-29-2008

Quote:I became a father last week when we got a cute little son. Both he and the mother are fine. I guess I will enter extended Lurker mode now for a while but there will be a potential new member here in the future! See you all some time later....

Congrats!

Yay, I am a father! - Iolair - 07-29-2008

Congratulations, Jarulf:)

Yay, I am a father! - DeeBye - 07-29-2008

Where's my cigar?

Yay, I am a father! - Zarathustra - 07-29-2008

Grats, man. Glad to hear about the healthy family!

Yay, I am a father! - --Pete - 07-29-2008

Hi,

Congratulations,:) a whole new manual to write.;)

--Pete

Yay, I am a father! - Bolty - 07-29-2008

Where's Jarulf's Guide to Babies and Fatherhood, 0.3?

-Bolty

(Grats!)

Yay, I am a father! - ShadowHM - 07-29-2008

Congratulations on starting a grand new adventure :)

Yay, I am a father! - kandrathe - 07-29-2008

Congrats! When I first held both my sons are experiences I will never forget. Remember to get some sleep when you can.

Yay, I am a father! - RTM - 07-29-2008

Quote:Where's Jarulf's Guide to Babies and Fatherhood, 0.3?

-Bolty

(Grats!)

I would read this.:)Congratulations, and enjoy your new addition (and any sleep you can get)! Boys are fun- they get all the cool toys.:)

Yay, I am a father! - Griselda - 07-29-2008

Congratulations! I, too, will be expecting a copy of your new Guide, but remember that reverse engineering is usually frowned upon with babies. We'll just have to learn how they work through playtesting.

Yay, I am a father! - Taem - 07-30-2008

Congratulations Jarulf; your whole life is about to change, and for the better. My life has been so enriched by having children, I wouldn't change my experiences for anything in the world. May you experience the same joy.

Yay, I am a father! - TheKingofKewl - 07-30-2008

We got a mini Jarulf now:) Congratulations man, I'm happy for you!

Yay, I am a father! - DeeBye - 07-30-2008

Quote:Where's Jarulf's Guide to Babies and Fatherhood, 0.3?

I can help with the "Teaching your son to walk one day, and fetch you a beer the next" chapter.

Actually, here's one piece of real advice. Keep a washcloth handy when you change him and throw it over his little bits when you get the diaper off. Trust me on this :shuriken:

Yay, I am a father! - Bun-Bun - 07-30-2008

Congratulations!

Yay, I am a father! - Sabra - 07-30-2008

Dear Jarulf:

There's a great line from "Gone with the Wind." "The happiest day is when babies come."

Blessings to all and best wishes for a good night's sleep!

Yay, I am a father! - DeeBye - 07-30-2008

Where's the damn pictures?

Yay, I am a father! - Trucutru - 07-30-2008

I haven't posted in this board for years (see, I am a true lurker:P) but this is some news! Congratulations Jarulf! May your son bring you all new kinds of happiness.

Yay, I am a father! - eppie - 07-30-2008

Congratulations Jarulf...he is just in time for Diablo3.

Do you have 400 days of parental leave now by the way?