Funny Moments
I needed a new weapon, so...
[Image: 49em5cij52e1yclfg.jpg?size_id=5]
The game decided to have a sense of humor!

Well a Kings weapon IS a kings weapon...even as a dagger...should help this character when he gets to nightmare - at least to hit things.
Quote:
I can see what you see not
Vision milky, then eyes rot
When you turn they will be gone
Whispering their hidden song
Then you see what cannot be
Shadows move where light should be
Out of darkness, out of mind
Cast down into the halls of the blind
(07-14-2013, 03:35 PM)Slayer_X64 Wrote: I needed a new weapon, so...
[Image: 49em5cij52e1yclfg.jpg?size_id=5]
The game decided to have a sense of humor!

Well a Kings weapon IS a kings weapon...even as a dagger...should help this character when he gets to nightmare - at least to hit things.

Four years ago I tried some serious Wirt shopping with a pure warrior who was coming of age. I thought I could get some of those elusive dream items we all hear legends about. It really paid off in the end. Wirt offered him the famous Holy Shield of the Tiger! Granted it had base AC of 1, but I don't think that should matter much right? He also offered a king's dagger of haste, and later a holy plate of the mammoth (base AC 24).

Speaking of tiny but useful weapons, my first ever Diablo character got a king's scimitar of haste from Wirt. This was like single player normal difficulty spend all your money for a super item time. Unfortunately I only used it for a little while before I found something "better". I think it was either a king's staff of haste, or a unique axe.