LL D3 Tourney
(09-01-2012, 03:10 PM)MonTy Wrote: Glad you enjoyed! $150 went to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. Just look at those cute cubs 3: http://i.imgur.com/pMHK1.jpg

Thanks a lot Monty for putting this whole thing together, and thanks for everyone that participated. I know I had an unbelievable amount of fun playing around with these characters. To the point that the playstyle has dominated every new character I start now.

In other news I have taken Monty up on the Demon Souls offer and have been playing when I get the free time for the last few days.

First off the negative: This game is a bare-bones port. Horribly so. As in, all the tutorials and in-game descriptors of how to do things are in Xbox-ese. "I don't have an RB button!!!" *struggle to open up menu system to figure out the Xbox to PC translation*

The positive: Once you begin to get past the lackluster port and extreme PC unfriendliness the game is an absolute blast. There is already a user-made mod that begins to fix the restricted resolutions held over from the console structure and I'm sure as things move along there will be more mods that resolve the port issues.

So thanks again to Monty and everyone that played and updated their progress in this thread. I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did.