Shiny Prizes
(06-08-2012, 03:30 PM)Quark Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 01:27 AM)Treesh Wrote: Woot! Third legendary found and it's a ring. =D Level req is only 3 levels lower than when I found it. I think that's the more exciting part. Wink

You got a +% movement speed bonus from non-boots. For the love of all gamers never vendor or salvage that item. (FYI: item bonus on movement speed is hard capped at +25%)

It is safely in the second tab of the stash. That's where all the DON'T TOUCH! items go. =) I plan to keep all the legendary and set pieces I find simply because they are so rare. And don't believe anyone who tells you that you get an achievement for salvaging a legendary. Angry I killed my Heart of Iron for nothing.
Intolerant monkey.
(06-08-2012, 08:00 PM)Treesh Wrote: And don't believe anyone who tells you that you get an achievement for salvaging a legendary. Angry I killed my Heart of Iron for nothing.

There is an achieve for that, but it has to be a high enough ilvl legendary to give the inferno mats.

The achieve is the inferno difficulty version of the "Salvage each of these mats"
- Exquisite Essence (magic items)
- Iridescent Tear (rare items)
- Fiery Brimstone (legendary)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
At least some Non-Legendary Inferno items have a very low chance to give you Fiery Brimstone.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!

This isn't loot I found, but snagged off the AH for a SONG. The monk has hit the undergeared point again in act2 hell so I was looking for a one hander/shield combo to up both her DPS and survivability. The one hander isn't that great, but it's better than the 2 hander she was using before. The real steal was the shield. It only cost her 578 gold. That's it. 40 resist all, socket, dex and vit (since she's a monk) for only 578g. Best. Purchase. Ever. Now she's back to standing toe-to-toe with everything and not even sweating.
Intolerant monkey.
Dropped from a Villager's Corpse:

The Sultan of Blinding Sand
388.1 DPS
+40-90 Fire Damage
+95 Dexterity
Increases Attack Speed by 14%
+22% Extra Gold from Monsters
+6% Movement Speed
3.3% Chance to Blind on Hit
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
I got my 2nd Legendary The Clouds and the Moon showed up on my L40 monk. I used it for a few levels but just didn't want to change my spec to take advantage of it and put it in my stash and went back to my two 1H weapons. This is good because this is the monk who died just shy of L43 so this one didn't go "poof" on me. Smile

My rolls on it weren't too bad either.
[Image: meAq3.jpg]
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Amazing ring dropped just in time for the RMAH: http://i.imgur.com/YNSyd.jpg

Pretty nice roll as well (esp the vitality): http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/bulkathoss-wedding-band
I found in normal Act IV;

[Image: C0qXV.jpg]

While trying to get Izual to cough up the plans. He did... eventually. But, this will be a nice temporary boon for my baby wizard.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(06-14-2012, 05:59 AM)kandrathe Wrote: I found in normal Act IV;

*clipped*

While trying to get Izual to cough up the plans. He did... eventually. But, this will be a nice temporary boon for my baby wizard.

That's pretty sexy. Would be even better if it were not a wand and you could hand it to your Enchantress follower when you were done with it!
(06-08-2012, 08:09 PM)Concillian Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 08:00 PM)Treesh Wrote: And don't believe anyone who tells you that you get an achievement for salvaging a legendary. Angry I killed my Heart of Iron for nothing.

There is an achieve for that, but it has to be a high enough ilvl legendary to give the inferno mats.

The achieve is the inferno difficulty version of the "Salvage each of these mats"
- Exquisite Essence (magic items)
- Iridescent Tear (rare items)
- Fiery Brimstone (legendary)

(06-08-2012, 08:34 PM)Quark Wrote: At least some Non-Legendary Inferno items have a very low chance to give you Fiery Brimstone.

Got the fiery brimstone from salvaging a blue tonight. Nice that it doesn't even have to be a rare.
Intolerant monkey.
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff247...ing/ah.png

A beautiful shiny ring that I'd love to use, but I am needing of survival gear and I feel some gold would benefit me more. I'll let the AH handle it.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I feel sorry for whoever ends up winning that and then finds the attack speed nerfed. Someone is seriously overpaying for that given the nerf will be retroactive. The stats aren't that great, it's got no survivability to speak of, IAS is going down, and Crit damage needs a lot of +Crit% to be useful. It's good for everyone, but great for no one.

Quote:http://d3db.com/news/id/268-datamined-10...nofficial/

I can't vouch for the legitimacy.

Quote:Weapons
​Haste 1: Old: (2-3%) New: (2%)
Haste 2: Old: (4-5%) New: (2%)
Haste 3: Old: (6-7%) New: (2-3%)
Haste 4: Old: (8-9%) New: (2-3%)
Haste 5: Old: (10-11%) New: (3-4%)
Haste 6: Old: (12-13%) New: (3-4%)
Haste 7: Old: (14-15%) New: (5%)
Haste 8: Old: (16-17%) New: (6-7%)
Haste 9: Old: (18-19%) New: (8-9%)
Haste 10: Old: (20-25%) New: (10-11%)

Other Types (Rings, Amulet, Gloves, Legendaries)
Haste 1: Old: (2-3%) New: (2%)
Haste 2: Old: (4-5%) New: (2-3%)
Haste 3: Old: (6-7%) New: (3-4%)
Haste 4: Old: (8-9%) New: (3-4%)
Haste 5: Old: (10-11%) New: (4-5%)
Haste 6: Old: (12-13%) New: (5-6%)
Haste 7: Old: (14-15%) New: (6-7%)
Haste 8: Old: (16-17%) New: (8-9%)

Note: even with this nerf IAS will still likely be the best stat in most instances, unless your build focuses on resource spenders.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
How's everyone RMAH sales going? So far I've sold a few items, total of about $70. Biggest was my legendary ring which went for a disappointing $30 after relisting several times. Closest to that was a $10 amulet that had 400 life on hit and 100+ dex.

It seems high DPS DH two-handers are going insane amounts. Seen tons of people post about selling those for hundreds.

http://i.imgur.com/f6z1J.jpg :P
Little trinket for either my Monk, or the Gold AH.

Almost made up for the Butcher dropping a handful of sub-level 50 items. Tongue Guess that minimum cap Blizzard put in place doesn't work anymore?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Roland *The Gunslinger*
(06-19-2012, 12:59 AM)Roland Wrote: Little trinket for either my Monk, or the Gold AH.

Almost made up for the Butcher dropping a handful of sub-level 50 items. Tongue Guess that minimum cap Blizzard put in place doesn't work anymore?

I didn't think they were tweaking droprates and ilvls till the patch, which is tomorrow.
--Mav
(06-19-2012, 01:11 AM)Mavfin Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 12:59 AM)Roland Wrote: Little trinket for either my Monk, or the Gold AH.

I didn't think they were tweaking droprates and ilvls till the patch, which is tomorrow.

No, Inferno is supposed to have a base ilvl limit of 50. I've found 3 sub-level 50 items tonight via Butcher runs. First time I've ever seen that. Possible hotfix? Tongue
Roland *The Gunslinger*
http://imgur.com/wNWJG

That's a crap load of defense on them pants! This one I sold for $15 on the RMAH. They're sorta nice, but I can't imagine paying for 1 mil of in game gold for this.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
(06-19-2012, 01:19 AM)Roland Wrote: No, Inferno is supposed to have a base ilvl limit of 50. I've found 3 sub-level 50 items tonight via Butcher runs. First time I've ever seen that. Possible hotfix? Tongue

I don't suppose they were possibly "reduced level requirement" items? I know when it comes to blues and stuff, my eyes glaze over and I'm just looking for level 60 stuff to salvage.

I wouldn't be surprised if sub level 50 items dropped though. There have been quite a few reports I believe.
Sub-50 definitely drops. I have had plenty of 40s in Act I/Inferno, without the reduced level requirement (really, an utterly useless modifier).
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
(06-19-2012, 09:57 AM)Elric of Grans Wrote: Sub-50 definitely drops. I have had plenty of 40s in Act I/Inferno, without the reduced level requirement (really, an utterly useless modifier).

It's not useless. Level requirement reduced is pretty good for a HC character. Can you outlevel your equipment? Yes, but it doesn't matter if you die before then. And level 60 equipment is far beyond anything 59 or lower.