Show off Your Transmogrification Sets!
Cheers!
In the words of George Takei: oh myyyy!

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Well, here's my paladin, Espy, in both Ret and Protection:
[Image: espyret.jpg][Image: espyprot.jpg]
[Image: NewSig.png]
Release your inner dwarf. . .then get him some ale.
WoW Characters:
-Stormrage: Espy, Cafelam, RareCross, EspyLacopa
Proof that hunters make better shammies than a shaman could Smile

[Image: attachment.php?aid=113]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Alabaster Plate set looks really good. This is my new prot warrior 'mog with an Assassination Blade. I am undecided if I need to add a shirt in there to cover up exposed skin, or to leave it as is. I might even remove the helm entirely.

[Image: DM8gM.jpg]
I'd say put a gray shirt under it. The helm looks a little out of place, but you probably won't find a better one.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
I would personally run this underneath to make the colors "pop" a little more.

If you don't like the magneto head, This, for a warrior look or This for a more "sophisticated" look
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(04-02-2012, 02:34 PM)shoju Wrote: I would personally run this underneath to make the colors "pop" a little more.

If you don't like the magneto head, This, for a warrior look or This for a more "sophisticated" look

I tried those hats and they just didn't work. I think the Alabaster hat is really the only one that fits.

As for shirts, the Green Workman's Shirt seems to fit really well.
Make Way for the Amish

Lamage is wearing the wrong gloves. They are usually Ebonweave. The Shoulders may be wrong too. She looks EXACTLY as I want her to look. Modest attire and a vision in blue.

LeahVered is so simple and stylish. I just love everything about her. I have not found the right staff yet, but I will. Any suggestions??? Again, modesty in dress is very important to me, both on screen and off.

Must see the Cloak too:

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
There are wizard hats that come in both blue and red you might want to try for your toons Sabra. Did you try mogit?
(04-06-2012, 03:48 AM)Sir_Die_alot Wrote: There are wizard hats that come in both blue and red you might want to try for your toons Sabra. Did you try mogit?

Actually, Dies, I prefer to see their hair. LeahVered has the Wizard Hat in her bank, but I am just not a fan of hats at all.

Oh and I have a question. How were you guys able to post such large photos? I had to make mine small because the system places a size limit on them?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(04-06-2012, 03:04 PM)Sabra Wrote: Oh and I have a question. How were you guys able to post such large photos? I had to make mine small because the system places a size limit on them?

I use a free image hosting service.

http://imgur.com/
(04-06-2012, 05:49 PM)DeeBye Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 03:04 PM)Sabra Wrote: Oh and I have a question. How were you guys able to post such large photos? I had to make mine small because the system places a size limit on them?

I use a free image hosting service.

http://imgur.com/

And you can get them to link right in as pictures and not as links you have to click, eh. What am I missing?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(04-06-2012, 10:12 PM)Sabra Wrote: And you can get them to link right in as pictures and not as links you have to click, eh. What am I missing?

Use the "Insert Image" icon.

"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Big fan of transmogrification! Here's my current getup on my rogue:

[Image: 9qWuJl.jpg]
[Image: ZcLicl.jpg]

I haven't found anything for my weapons yet.
[Image: 37433119-profilemain.jpg]

I'm pleased with everything but the mace. I have yet to find a mace that fits the color scheme completely.

nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
http://www.wowhead.com/item=30089 if you are a blacksmit =]
Tank Gear:
[Image: XeFrY.jpg]

Ret PVP Gear:
[Image: oXvJl.jpg]

Holy set that is rarely used:
[Image: 96f0p.jpg]
(04-08-2012, 04:34 AM)Sir_Die_alot Wrote: http://www.wowhead.com/item=30089 if you are a blacksmit =]

ENG / Miner Sad
(04-07-2012, 12:35 AM)LavCat Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 10:12 PM)Sabra Wrote: And you can get them to link right in as pictures and not as links you have to click, eh. What am I missing?

Use the "Insert Image" icon.

So THAT'S what that's for Smile

Thanks, Lavcat!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Unique Mage set for a priest

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)