Dupes Dupes
Hail Springheeled Jack,

"...and hadn't the foggiest about all the stuff I'd cause as a result of creating a simple nickname."

It is such commong netiquette to lurk on a forum to find out a little about the community before posting, that I did not bother adding it to my guide. The moment we see a 1337 name, we instantly assume the person falls into a certain category, and judge them by that.

On the other hand, I think I need to update my Etiquette...more posts than Occhi or I is no longer accurate. I think Pete may be the highest poster at the moment ;) I think when I update it, I may chuck that up as the new #1 point...
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
Back on the topic on dupes and Dupers.

This recent banning of accounts and CD Keys makes me happy. I laugh at all the people on Battle.net that are crying right now because their accounts were deleted. Even if it was a tad late. Better late than never I always say :D
One Spark Lit the Sky on Fire
[Image: bugzap.gif]
Davethecoolguy,Apr 3 2003, 01:47 AM Wrote:Back on the topic on dupes and Dupers. 

This recent banning of accounts and CD Keys makes me happy.  I laugh at all the people on Battle.net that are crying right now because their accounts were deleted.  Even if it was a tad late.  Better late than never I always say            :D
I've read on various forums around the diablo net that this is just the first wave. I tried to weed out all the massive rumors and speculation and find out rather this were true or not, but assuming it is true, then they are NOT done banning accounts from the point they started monitoring them for illegal activity until the moment they starting banning them, meaning there's still a lot more to go. Also, I'm sure blizzard has more anti-cheating software up their sleeves, so this is a great day for the Diablo community and a great start for a new beginning.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin