multiple items dropping in games
Ah, thank you for clearing that up Brista :D

regards, Hunky
I am famous for my Memory - I have no Memory
I'll never forget that trip I made to see Mephy on nightmare one day. He dropped 2 Isenheart breastplates in the same kill. Then to add insult to injury Sparkfist (went back to him to see what I could squeeze out) dropped one also! :blink: I was not impressed! :(
ldw,May 7 2003, 05:12 AM Wrote:He dropped 2 Isenheart breastplates in the same kill. Then to add insult to injury Sparkfist (went back to him to see what I could squeeze out) dropped one also!  :blink: I was not impressed!  :(
That would be a personal goal of mine....LOL....I though 2 was a lot :)....On a side note, I play UsEast closed, and have on one occasion dropped a horadric cube from a council member....IM not sure how the heck it happened, but the only other person is a close RLF......

J
*NERDmanWhippy on Us East
You need the cube to be able to smash the compelling orb. If you don't have the cube when getting to the council, you would otherwise be unable to continue, so patch 1.09 made a council member drop the cube if you didn't already have it.
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
the Langolier,May 8 2003, 02:47 AM Wrote:You need the cube to be able to smash the compelling orb.  If you don't have the cube when getting to the council, you would otherwise be unable to continue, so patch 1.09 made a council member drop the cube if you didn't already have it.
The council dropping cubes if you need has been in place a lot earlier than patch 1.09. That is just when enough rushing started happening for most players to see this actually happening.