1.10 new "synergies"
Uh...What about the Taunt skill?
Oh you killed my little joke with your so-called facts.

:)
[Image: ignatzsig.gif]
I can see it. I am working on a new lvl 24 Paladin, and I happened to find a +3 Lightning resist mace. So I have equipped it as my alternate weapon for the occassional LEB, and Mephisto... Keeps me and my merc alive... But under v1.09 I should just wait for salvation... If Fire, Cold and Lightning Resist added to salvation, then I would invest points in them... IMO, FR, CR, and LR and Salvation really should have been a tree anyway... I like the idea of tying it to vengence as well. Then also, the barbarian's natural resistance would make sence to be tied to berserk (not that you wouldn't want NR anyway).
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

If you look at how that person allocated the skill points it might shed more light. To me, it seems that it makes sense to pump bone spirit as it probably adds to most of the bone offensive and defensive skills, then with +8 to P&B skills from items the other skills are useful with just a point or some points.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Skellies are great!!!!! :D :D :D

My nec is a laugh, summons 19 normal skellies, 26 mages, 32 resurections, lvl 32 fire golem. If skellies do get stronger, i'll be pleased. Hopefully they may increase the damage of ravens as well, that skill is a laugh
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
kier, remind me to NEVER co-op with you :P your army is bigger than some of the mini-levels
But took a helluva lot longer to graduate. I started shopping last night with, to be safe, 400k at around 12:30. At 2 o'clock I told myself I'd stop at 3. At 2:58, I kid you not, the white text +3 BS wand appears. And it's 526k vanilla. I'm screwed. It's Act 2 normal so 10k is the max you can get for hocking an item. I dig into my set and uniques trying to scrounge for it. Didn't make it.

Were I playing this on a console, I would have chucked my controller into the wall.

Ignatz
lol, its funny. The normal skellies are pretty poor unless you use iron maiden. The worst thing for lag is actualy bone walls, and a max level curse. You can guess what skills my next nec is going to have can't you :P amp dmg, bone wall, corpse explosion and teeth, spear or spirit. Ah well, i only scare people on europe servers at the moment :)
What is this life if, full of care

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
@Ignatz:
If you switch between Acts using the WP system, the vendors don't reset. You could have gone to Act V Normal and more than doubled the amount of gold received per item.
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
No kidding? But I've always used the wp in Act 5 to reset Anya et al, using the Fridgid wp. Does going between towns via wp not reset shops, but using it to go into the wilderness does?

If so I've never noticed...and now I feel even worse! :)
Quote:Originally posted by Ignatz
Does going between towns via wp not reset shops, but using it to go into the wilderness does?
Exactly. However, I do think that the merchants do reset, at some point in time, even if you've switched between Acts; I'm just not sure when. Maybe it's if you leave town in any of the Acts.

Also, if you exit a game and rejoin with another character (might need to be in the same act), the vendors won't have reset, either.
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)