Another teaser from the AS
Nicodemus Phaulkon,May 29 2003, 09:48 PM Wrote:They've decriminalized the selling of Mana potions??  This is an outrage!

... but to actually let Vendors SELL IT??

Prohibit, I say!
I have the oddest image of a cigar-smoking tux-clad Phaulkon surveying his vast criminal empire of "blue juice" pushers and speak-easys and contemplating the imminent end of Prohibition......

:D
Don' even TINK abou'dit. B)
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Selling mana pots is a good idea.. if you erase the recipe 3 life + 3 mana = 1 revuj as well. Going around with a belt full of rejuvs is of no consequence in softcore, but kinda defeats the purpose of hardcore..
Do people really find rejuvs so hard to come by?

I usually travel in hardcore with 2 rows in my belt and about 10 in the stash and rarely need to use them at all

If I start to get low I start picking up the small ones

If I get really low I pick up blues and low grade gems too

And once in an absolute blue moon I go to an easier area and massacre things for their blue potions

The only significant differences for me will be:

1) twinking low level casters with gold will be very very strong

2) I hopefully won't have to keep raiding my stash to keep team-mates supplied with purple juice

But the decrease in challenge is virtually none (low level casters excepted), the change is mainly about convenience

That's how it strikes me, anyway
Quote:Originally posted by Brista
...the change is mainly about convenience.
Indeed, and I think they're making it far too convenient to get Mana Potions. I worked damn hard for mine, damn it! :D
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
FenrisWulf,May 29 2003, 03:28 PM Wrote:And cookies. Yeah. Cookies would be cool.
Cookies are easy to get. Just change your browser settings.

B)

- Dagni
Hey... bud. *opens trenchcoat*

You wanna buy a ... pot? You need blues? I got blues. Want the small ride? Just touch off the top... maybe you have a need? I've got your fix...

Oh, I see. This fella, here: Big man. He can hold his liquor. Right... right... here's one just for you, pal. Super. We're talking a Smurfalicious Big Gulp™ here. Hey, this is the good stuff... brewed it myself. Primo ingredients, uncut. I squish the little singers, myself.

Here, you wanna try something a little more... "more"? You know: "more". Yeah, here... 3 for this, and then you mix it with the reds. Yeah. TRUST me, you'll be dancin' 'til dawn, my friend... no party like this party.

Hey, I'll tell you what. I like you. We're friends, right? Right. Here... first set's on me. You take this and show your friends what a good time looks like... then you come back here for more, right?

Right.

Who loves ya, baby?

*The preceeding dramatization was based on a warped sense of humor and intended for the amusement of others. If you found it annoying, insulting or just plain childish; please address your concerns to the management. If you did find it amusing... I can be found behind the local schoolyard, selling full rejuvenation potions between the hours of 12 and 3 when the police stop sweeping*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.