where did evryone go?
just a note to say ive returned ..... had to start a new skana but i havent seen any old faces. has everybody gone underground again.? cant reallly say i blame them. still it would be nice to play with some familiar characters. been having a blast screwing around with the cheaters, cant believe how many times i see (whats a legit) .

ps. wirt is still a despicable little snotrag.
Hi
I would like to play with you skana i dont no about the "the old faces" i pritty new here.if you want a game just ask.
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
Hello Skana,
I seem to remember gaming with you quite some time ago, but I don't think I'm an 'old face' either. In any case, welcome back. I don't game much any more (to busy with work) but I'll look you up if I'm on. Untill Later,

Caorn

P.S. Yes he is :lol:
Hiya skana. Been busy, but maybe I'll get my butt on Bnet at some point. You might remember me...Blandine :)
Lots of people have just dissapeared. I lost track of many of my D1 buddies when I got D2 and Blizzard decided to split the realms, and DSF went West, while I was one East.
The government makes paper airplanes out of our lives and files us out the windows. (Obasan)