1.10 Leap Attack Barbarian
That +300 to might is from a lvl 108 might merc.

It's equal to 20 points in leap. (20 points in leap do not give you a 15% damage increase... they give you 15 per level).

It's equal to 10 points in resist fire/coldght.

Besides, a reasonable level 80 might merc will give you 230% damage.

You sacrifice a HF merc or a bash barbarian so that you can save 8 points in a vengence synergy? That extra 230 physical ed will not help you sustain a good leech if you can't already without it.
Great truths are worth repeating:

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24
So far, I have found that Find Potions does not work on

Skeletons
Wraiths
Gloams
Storm Casters
Doom Knights
Oblivion Knights

Find Item does just fine, though.

FP used to work on all of them, or my memory is fading.

Anyone find other monsters who are from Dry Counties? ;)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
I've had a similiar experience with my necro cursing. It was very noticable in Abadon. You can see them, and they can obviously see you, but the window lattices protect some of them from being cursed.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Well, anything I had planned to say has already been said exept that this is by far the funniest guide I have ever read. I would agree that space zombies make a great idea for a movie, somthing Evil Deadish, or somthing that just sucks so much it is funny like the Dead Next Door, god that movie sucks.
Also, I have a post on the battle.net forums with a bunch of new 1.10 strategies me and others have been coming up with and I was wondering if you would mind me having a link to your guide there since a lot of people are having trouble trying to find out how to use a leap barbarian.?
Please don't link to the lounge on somewhere like the b.net forums.
Great truths are worth repeating:

Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24
Thank you - I'm really glad you like. :)

Please share with your friends if you think they'd enjoy, but I'm inclined to agree with GenericKen.
*Swarmalicious - USeast Hardcore
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - W Wonka

The Flying Booyaka and The Legend of Bonesnap
Once a final 1.10 is released I'm gonna start a leap barb. I don't really have time to test in the beta and then have to start over due to later changes. I do, however, want to make a general plan right now, so I need help with a few things.

First of all: If I could guarantee a famine rune axe/maul as early as I first reach hell (from another high level MF barb), will I ever need any points in berserk? I haven't seriously played any barb builds yet, but I never (desperately) needed berserk before hell.

Second: Will I need more than 1 point in any warcries except for BO if i have +6 to warcries on my weapon switch and +2 to all skills on the rest of the equipment? To me it doesn't seem like a problem to switch weapons everytime I Battlecry or Grim Ward. I'd rather use the points on NR than battlecry since I aint using a shield.

Third: I'm definitely not putting any points into dexterity, but what do I do for AR until I get an ITD weapon? Is it better to stick diamonds in a helm/armor or amethysts in weapons? I'd rather put something better in weapons. Amethysts are a waste. Or maybe those runes that reduce targets defence by 25% each hit? I never liked those cuz you actually have to manage to HIT the enemy once to get the defence down...

Fourth: Is bash really worth more than 1 point? I plan to use it full-time, but sticking 1 or 10 points in it gives pathetic damage and AR difference. Or am I hurting for even those few % because I have no dexterity?

Please help a confused newbie :(

Final 1.10 was released last wednesday, as far as I remember. And the beta was officially closed before then.
Stupid me...

Oh well, more the reason for me to come up with a good plan for my leap barb as early as possible, so people please gimme some advice. I'm relatively new to Diablo 2 and I only played 2 barbarians so far, both failed.