The D1 Meet'n'Greet
hello there, my name is daniel and im from brazil. i love to play diablo, and i do so since 1999.
duner,Mar 27 2005, 02:08 AM Wrote:hello there, my name is daniel and im from brazil. i love to play diablo, and i do so since 1999.
[right][snapback]72001[/snapback][/right]
Hello, I might be interested. My character is a level 25+ warrior. Though I'd like to know who'll start the game and when. Holidays in my country end in 4th April.
Good night.
Hello,

I haven't played Diablo in a while, but used to frequent these forums and play under the somewhat silly name, PoopyPants. Doubt anyone remembers me. But anyway, I recently started playing again off-and-on, and will probably not be playing /too/ much until the 18th when I have my last exam, but I think I will be playing pretty frequently after that, at least for a while. I usually play for hours on end when I do play, heh.

My account name is ClamsAreHot -- I am usually on USEast in channel diablo le, but I have also been playing on Europe in channel diablo tll-1, and I may check out USWest (possibly channel diablo dsf-1?). I have a level 50 mage, level 40 rogue, level 33 warrior, all old characters, and a new pure level 35 mage. I might be willing to start a brand new rogue or sorc with someone else at some point, too.

So if you want to play feel free to add me to your friends list or come to one of the above channels. Not sure how much I'll be playing during the next week since I have a project I should probably do, but when I do play it's usually for a good amount of time :).

My AIM name is also ClamsAreHot, and I will always be using the account ClamsAreHot while on battle.net, no matter which character I am using, so that I can be found easily and not have to worry about multiple friends lists.

And I'm always looking for new people to play with, especially since there are so few these days.

So if you see me online, message me!
LemmingofGlory,Jul 19 2003, 02:30 AM Wrote:Feel free to use this thread for introductions and "I can't find players"/"Find players here" sorts of posts. These sorts of posts seem fairly common, so it'd keep the board less cluttered if they all fell into the same thread.

Be very careful with clan spam. If someone can't find players, suggesting a clan is one thing. Popping in here with advertisements is another. (Yuck.)

Otherwise, feel free to setup games and solicit playing partners here.

-Lem
[right][snapback]20154[/snapback][/right]
it is pretty hard to fined players
dont know if europe has all the legit players, i suppose not, but there are few anyway.

My charnames are:
Toverkol (sor)
Paardenpoep (rog)
Zwarte_Piet (sor)
Klotebeest (war)
Purechocolade (rog)
Motorzaag (war)
Roggebrood (LoL rog)

add some to your friend list or recognize them online, i usually play alone right now, since our clan, NightShift fell apart about 1.5 year ago (in which i stopped too)

as might be apparent i play on Europe.
Characters: Standard Diablo Rogues: 'Paardenpoep' l36, 'Purechocolade' l31; Sorcerers 'Toverkol' l40, 'Zwarte Piet' l32, 'ZureHaring' l28 (no fb), Warrior 'Klotebeest' l29, LoL characters: rogues 'Roggebrood' l26 and 'Ironvrouw' l7, sorcerer ToverLol l20, warrior LolleBolleGijs l16 ironman character name 'Ironlady', read Toverlol's journey log
Hello, this is molar.

I played with the warriors (.Gore. , Bolty, Sunset Warrior , Slice'n'Dice, Koot , etc.) in the old days.

I'm playing Diablo (1) a bit on b.net again, so you may see me around.

current account name: m0lar ( with a number zero for the "oh" )
Been a while!!
I've been away for a while, but I'm thinking about starting to play D1 again. I see a lot of old names in this forum. That is basically the only reason i decided to post. As many of you know I normally dont post anymore and I have basically stopped gaming (sucks, I know), but I guess its time to play some more...
I hear that most ppl now play in East. No more legit channels on West?
Hope to hear from you guys.. =)
Have a good one =)
Risacu.
hey ris.

glad to see that you still exist. you have a habit of vanishing without a trace for lengthy periods.
Take pride in your mediocrity...
There's no greatness left for you.
Hi,

I'm probably gonna do some hell play at about 16:15 today.
Feel free to join on realm Europe, channel diablo deu-1 .

Name: lurker
Password: lounge

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Heya guys. I'm a lurker from the DSF forum days, and used to frequent DSF-1 on West often enough in years past. Played D2 for a long while, but back in the mix of things here in D1 land. Might know me as either NatNit or SmokeyDaBear, at any rate, nice to meet you.

Contact Info:

Usually "diablo le" (east) now, and sometimes "diablo dsf-1" (west)

Current characters:
NatNit: 30ish plain old arty mage
NakeyNat(NM): Fledgeling nakey mage
NatAmused(LoL): LoL mage, currently at level 13 and having a swell time
AIM: cowdude27
Email: natnit AT gmail DOT com

Drop me a line if you want to play. Free mostly evenings (11 pm - 3 am or so) Pacific Standard Time. :)

--Nathan
~NatNit~

NatAmused(LoL) - LoL Mage (26)
NaughtyNat(LoL) - LoL Rogue (12)
FuzzyNat(LEM) - Lemming (11)
NatNit - Arty Sorc (36)
NakeyNat(NM) - Naked Mage (14)
SailorNat(BNM) - Beyond Naked Mage (9)
I've been playin Diablo for about 4yrs now, and always happy to find new people to play with. I've been on the Diablo board on GameFAQs for quite a while, now (somethin over 3years; I used to be a frequent poster back in the day). If anyone wants to know who I am, I am redeyedol.

Battle.net Username: Force_11.06.04.
Character Class: Sorcerer
Current Level: Just became 30
Style Attemptin to Achieve: Tank Mage

If any of you want my AIM sn, hotmail address or Yahoo ID, PM me for it. I prefer to keep it private, otherwise.

I need some damn good help findin a Civerb's Cudgel, btw. I'm gettin sick of doin lv2 over and over again 200 times just to find an item that never seems to show up. :( It's drivin me crazy!!! :wacko:
Gateway: USA East
Sorcerer: Force_11.06.04.
Warrior: ForceLuvsSheFlex
LAW: Force_Nov.06.04.

Luvin my babe forever.. =))
...Let's play, you slackers.
Take pride in your mediocrity...
There's no greatness left for you.
heh, i'm in.

diablo LE (east)

Use the bot's `seenonline command to see online users.
Other commands listed in it's profile (crkBones).

- Hureg (45 - Low AC Axer)
- Aarda (41 - Funky Low ac, Low Health, Healing Rogue)

Join the bandwagon :)
Aarda's still throwing roses at the rain...

diablo LE (east)

Use the bot's `seenonline command to see online users.
Other commands listed in it's profile (crkBones).

- AppleJaxor (38 Muscle Mage)
- Eglit (50 law)
- Jholm (42 rogue[low/high ac hybrid])
- JCindric (45 arty)
- LumberJackII (39 LAW2H)
- UltraPureEglit (33 rogue UP)
:shuriken:
us east server, channel ''diablo LE'' it seems the us west server channel is too quiet, so maybe try this one. i'm on days after 1pm or so, and nights. and there's 5 or so others that are showing up.
Howdyho. I've decided to purge the dust gathering on the Diablo CD and see if it still works. Indeed it does, though spin-ups are annoying. Anyway, I've been a hardcore legit since maybe six months after I got the game (Guess it took me a little longer than most to catch on--I was maybe eleven at the time.) sometime around the release date of Starcraft. A recent bout of Nostalgia set in, and though I never posted in either the Strategy forum or here, many familiar faces have become apparent as I browse. I don't think anyone will remember me. I was fairly quiet when I was not in DRU-2 (Back when they still had R's). I believe this is the name I was on most on original Diablo. I hope no one minds if start reanimating threads here--it seems a little dead of late here.

I'm good to play. I'm generally on USEast (though I don't know why--I live in the west and all reasons for being on East have vanished) at non-specific times. My internal clock seems to leave the twenty-four hour cycle when I'm not in school/employed. Trying to relearn basic tactics. Fortunately I abandoned Diablo II some time ago, so the lack of running isn't so frustrating. At the moment, I'm playing a Sorceror who was intended to tank so I could rapidly establish an item base, but as he's found both a Thinking Cap and an Arch Angel's Staff of Healing, it seems to be going more in the Artillery direction. Rather challenging to start cold there, and I know I'm using Stone Curse a bit more than necessary, but until my feet become joyous again, it will have to do.

I've been parked in Diablo LE for a few days while not gaming--character name is Yumplestiltskin, but I may use others later. Haven't seen many people there.

--me
ok hi i play diablo i was googleing how to hack diablo and stumbled over this forum and i thought i might register. i usually play on the 2 u.s gateways and my account names are toychest toychestie and kontrolkrimson.
Quote:ok hi i play diablo i was googleing how to hack diablo and stumbled over this forum

You've found the wrong forum then.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
i'm lunazfire (lvl 30), lunazsword (lvl 14), lunazbow (lvl 1) on uswest. playing off & on last few weeks. weill try diablo dsf-1.
Quote:I play Diablo on USEast regularly, if anyone's interested in getting me in a game, let me know... my chars are Malachyte, a level 32 Sorc; Anderius, a level 17 Warrior; Arilyn, a level 9 Rogue; and Antares(BNM), a level 3 BNM. Just message me on b.net if I'm on and you want to play. Also, I'd appreciate any donations players can make to my BNM.

hi im new to diablo can you help me get started playing with other peopl?