The D1 Meet'n'Greet
o sorry i cant do that above post change that to diablo 2 exp. and keep everything else thanx jfb392
Hello, I bought Diablo 1 today, but I can't connect to b.net :blink:
Does anyone know what the problem is?
well you have to
a) download 1.09 patch, install it, and that's all
b) check your firewall if it's blocking TCP&UDP 6112 ports. If so - turn off it
hail
I am ...

coop is wished with +clvl 40 chars
im on europe normally
diablo Deu-1
Hi! Just like everybody else, reporting in as another 100% legit player, sick of cheaters....

[FONT=Optima] I'm from Europe and a newbie playing in bnet and being part of a forum like this one....Pure freshman so..... ;) (not realy, i've played diablo for 3 years only single, and palyed D2X too only single)

As i understand my accont equals the name of my character correct? So my would be Jamir (warrior clvl 7) B)

Hope I see some of you in the realms, and feel free to post me or e-mail me to play together.

And remember....."The world of Diablo and his minions goes stronger"....

:ph34r:
[FONT=Times][SIZE=medium][COLOR=blue][I]VeniVidiVinci

Hi Fellow Lukers,
Just wanted to let those who care, I'm still lurking.
If anyone wants a cooperative game with Diablo Challanged Lvl 25 Rogue or Magician who still hasn't lvl 13, let's hook up.
Cheers,
Malach_cha_Movis
Lookin for clvl 40+ people to coop, duel and have fun.
Look either in Europe or USEast for av-Coldness. (In Europe you may let a msg to my bot av-Bot)
Heyo, I've always loved the Diablo series... I played Diablo for about a year recently after it was released. I got sick of the hacking, so I left, and then I picked up Diablo 2 and played that for about a year or two off and on. And now I'm back to Diablo hoping to find some cool people to just chill with and play with every once and awhile.

Are there any clans out there that would suit a legit, casual player?

Oh, my battle.net character I'm playing on right now is...

themrb
Hello, Sheep here.

Is anyone interested in starting new characters? I play in USEast and can usually play for about an hour Friday or Saturday night.
If you live in a different time zone (I'm in EST), I'd be up for a half hour of early play, say 6:00 to 6:30, Monday through Friday.

I'd like to try a variant, but I don't mind playing normally.

If you are interested, I'm obviously available through the regular channels, as well as my e-mail address: ZachTheJester@hotmail.com.

Hope to see you soon.
A plague of exploding high-fives.
Hi, I am Yuki and my characters are

True_Yuki
Teruzamon
Kalai

On East or Europe

I am in game yuki/yuki
Hey, the names Kyle, and i just recieved my copy of the Original Diablo from the UPS guy, woot?

Anyways.. I was just looking about Battle.net and discovered that there was a total of 1 public game going on. Didn't take long for the cheater to come in and PK me either, such fun.

Anyhow, looking for some intelligent players to go through the game with. From the beginning. I prefer to play a warrior if that matters.

Don't mind being solicited to by a clan, as long as they -don't cheat, dupe, whatever- and wouldn't mind playing through the game from the beginning again.
Maxwell_Armada,Feb 2 2005, 02:36 PM Wrote:Hey, the names Kyle, and i just recieved my copy of the Original Diablo from the UPS guy

Anyhow, looking for some intelligent players to go through the game with.  From the beginning. 

Kyle & I exchanged a few messages and we're gonna take some level 1 chars onto Bnet (US East) next Wed night starting around 8:30 pm. Start a new character, look for a game named "LEVEL1", and join us. We're gonna do some co-op play and have some fun smashin' skeletons in the Church.

Krishta

Wood Hoarder, Blade Sharpener, and Occasional Tool User
krishta,Feb 4 2005, 12:21 AM Wrote:Kyle & I exchanged a few messages and we're gonna take some level 1 chars onto Bnet (US East) next Wed night starting around 8:30 pm.  Start a new character, look for a game named "LEVEL1", and join us.  We're gonna do some co-op play and have some fun smashin' skeletons in the Church.

Krishta
[right][snapback]67106[/snapback][/right]

Unless you have a fondness for cheaters interfering, I'd suggest password-protecting the game so it doesn't show up in the public game list. Afaik, all LL readers are upstanding citizens, so there'd be no harm in posting your game password here if you want other lurkers to join you.
[vL]Kp,Feb 3 2005, Wrote:Unless you have a fondness for cheaters interfering, I'd suggest password-protecting the game so it doesn't show up in the public game list.  Afaik, all LL readers are upstanding citizens, so there'd be no harm in posting your game password here if you want other lurkers to join you.
[right][snapback]67110[/snapback][/right]

Decent enough advice, i've had my share of dupers or trainer users on Battlenet already. Might as well just make the gaem Level1 with a password 1
Im going to start a game in about 10 minutes on USeast under the name level1. It will -not- be password protected, as i don't think Krishta read the above post. Anyone from the boards is welcome to join, and if we get 3 players intent on staying for a while We may just remake and password the game.

Hope someone stops in to play, Of course with new characters :)
I'm going to spend the next 2 or 3 hours with a hell game in the Rogues Gallery, realm Europe. Game will be called lurker, password will be lounge.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Fragbait,Feb 16 2005, 02:13 PM Wrote:I'm going to spend the next 2 or 3 hours with a hell game in the Rogues Gallery, realm Europe. Game will be called lurker, password will be lounge.

Greetings, Fragbait
[right][snapback]68187[/snapback][/right]

Is europe where all the legit players hang out? If so I want to be there.
Going to start up another game tonight on USeast at 8:30 pm eastern time.
We're to meet in Town Center before actually starting the game, and the game will be named Level1 with a password 1.

Me and Krishta played last week though we managed to get -slaughtered- by King Leoric. Hopefully we can get at least 1 more player this time, though a full house is even better.

These will be new characters, and of course, were going to play legit. If interested post here or simply show up in Town Center at the right time.
Maxwell_Armada,Feb 16 2005, 03:56 PM Wrote:Going to start up another game tonight on USeast at 8:30 pm eastern time.
We're to meet in Town Center before actually starting the game, and the game will be named Level1 with a password 1.

Me and Krishta played last week though we managed to get -slaughtered- by King Leoric.  Hopefully we can get at least 1 more player this time, though a full house is even better.

These will be new characters, and of course, were going to play legit.  If interested post here or simply show up in Town Center at the right time.
[right][snapback]68217[/snapback][/right]

Kyle: I'd be interested in gaming w/you, but you're on Bnet a wee bit earlier than I am. If you ever play late (10pm or later your time), look for me on USWest. Game is s1//forum.

Or send me a private message if you want to set up a time.
email: spazbear (AT) gmail [dot] com
Warrior wanted! - Hi, I am Numain, 23, from Switzerland. I just came across my old Diablo CD and some nostalgic feelings overwhelmed me. I'm looking for someone to start two fresh warriors with and take them from character level 1 to Diablo in hell diff. Ideally you should have played warriors before and have 2-3 days time at your disposal (holidays just started here ;-). Any age and nationality welcome. You should be owner of a headset, as I plan on communicating with you through Skype (internet telephony program, see www.skype.com for more information) during gameplay. This should be way faster and more comfortable than using the diablo chat feature! Needless to say you should be reasonably comfortable in English or German. My intention is to have some great legit teamplay with gold and equipment pooling. I suggest we back up our characters but use them only in case of utmost emergency (such as when repeated attempts to recover our equipment failed). By always helping and strengthening the weaker character we will make sure the two warriors develop equally fast. Sleeping and eating periods will be mutually agreed on as seeming necessary ;-) At the end we will hopefully both be tired of Diablo for at least another year! ;-) Also, you will have the privilege of choosing first your share of the found and bought items. Roused your interest? Mail me at numain@gmx.ch or call me with Skype (my skype username is - surprise! - numain). Would be great if it worked out this coming weekend or next week. Looking forward to hear from you! Greets, Numain.